I Share

I Share

A Poem by sedatezoe

Upon the face sweet smiles absence
Occurs my days in moodiness
Yearning for the complete presence
Sighing at hours of faintness
Scribbles of my pen telling me
I’m incomplete without your glare
My lady missing you truly
Is a day without sun, I share.

© 2013 sedatezoe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short but well made, direct to the point, and most of all, interesting from start to end.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Woooh!
That's a very nice expression of longing for and missing someone.
The poetic persona must truly be so in love with that lady.
You wrote it briefly but you were able to completely convey the main point of the poem or the feeling of the poetic persona.
Let me just point out some things which, I think, are worth taking notice of. Were you really comfortable or confident with the words that you used in this poem? For example, the word "glare". It is actually a piercing stare, an angry look. Do you really mean that the poetic persona is incomplete without the piercing stare of the lady in the poem? Another is the word "faintness". It is a state of temporary unconsciousness. Do you think you can sigh when you are unconscious?

I like the ababcdcd rhyming. It's good to be consistent with the rhyme scheme. But try to read the piece again. Maybe you will also find, as I did, the sixth and the last lines awkwardly sounding. They sound forcedly rhymed. I think you just chose to put "I share" there to merely let it rhyme with the sixth line. Also, the last two lines sound cliche to me. Perhaps you could express the meaning of those lines in a different light, in a way that it won't sound cliche.

Thank you for sharing this piece. =)
Keep writing. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sir Joe

11 Years Ago

=)
Belle

11 Years Ago

I cannot accept that my words are sugar-coated :P...I speak with honesty :P... Remember, Structurali.. read more
Sir Joe

11 Years Ago

hahaha thank you, my dearest sister. =)
I didn't even know that I'm doing it that way.
I.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013

Author

sedatezoe
sedatezoe

Legazpi, Bicol, Philippines



About
literay pieces are different colors of different minds..it will be a great thing to have your precious color folk.:) more..

Writing