A Dangerous Affair Chapter 29

A Dangerous Affair Chapter 29

A Chapter by Repgreece
"

In bed with Stephanie

"

Stephanie was lying under Tom. He gazed down into her dazed, blue eyes. Her face was flushed, her hair untamed. She lifted her head up to him and offered him her lips. He needed no encouragement and kissed her hard. She moaned and moved against him, twisting her body as though in torment. He could feel the satin and lace of her long nightdress against his skin, and her soft curves pressed against him. This is what he’d been waiting for, dreaming of, and his excitement was overwhelming. Her hands moved between them and she touched him intimately, saying,
 
“I can’t stop!”
 
“Don’t stop,” he said, “Don’t stop Stephie!”

He reached down and found the hem of her nightdress, easing it upwards.
 
“Yes, yes,” she encouraged him.
 
He couldn’t wait any longer and caught hold of her lacy briefs, dragging them down and off her. Then he was between her legs and she was lifting herself up to him, begging him to go further. He was so aroused, he’d never experienced such arousal.
 
“Stephanie!” he called out.
 
“What? Tom, what is it?” he heard her say, and suddenly she was beside him, looking up at him with concern.
 
He blinked and tried to focus through the haze of his desire.
 
“Hey, it’s okay, you were dreaming,” she laughed, “You’re as bad as me!”
 
He pulled away from her and sat up suddenly, looking confused and feeling an intense need to be back in his dream.
 
“We should get up soon and go to work. It feels really cold though. I’ll put the heating on for a while, and we can wait until it warms up,” she said, jumping out of the bed and sprinting onto the landing.
 
He groaned and ran a hand through his hair, collapsing back onto the pillow and staring up at the ceiling. The very last thing he wanted to do was to go to work now! He wanted to stay in that bed with Stephanie and make his dream a reality. He was also uncomfortably aware that his body still thought it was in the dream!
 
Moments later Stephanie darted back into the room and dived under the covers, shivering.
 
“Brrr, it doesn’t feel like it’s May, more like January,” she complained, wriggling back towards Tom for warmth.
 
He looked a bit uncomfortable and inched away, making her freeze and wish she hadn’t been so forward. He felt suddenly guilty, seeing the look on her face.
 
“Err, it’s not that I don’t want you near me Steph but...” he paused before holding his hands up, “Okay, I’m going to have to come clean. I wasn’t dreaming quite the same dream as you were earlier.”
 
She looked bewildered.
 
He grinned. “And since I’m being such a gentleman I think it’s only fair to warn you that, if you come any closer, you’ll find out what I mean.”
 
He watched with amusement as realisation hit her. “Tom!” she exclaimed in shock.
 
“Hey, I can’t control what I dream!” he said defensively.
 
She thought about it. “No,” she admitted, “But all things considered, I think I should get back into my own bed to warm up.”
 
She went to get out of the bed, but he scooped an arm around her waist and pulled her back. “That’s not going to work; this bed is all warmed up now. You’re a grown woman; you’ll just have to put up with any embarrassment.”
 
He lay on his back and she lay tensely at the side of him. He put his arm around her shoulder and urged her to lie against him.
 
“It’s not that bad. Anyway, you must have experienced this kind of thing before,” he said with a questioning expression. “Haven’t you? With that boyfriend of yours?” He was fishing for information.
 
She glared up at him. “That’s an entirely different thing, considering that he and I have a...” she paused, uncomfortable with using the following word, “relationship.”
 
“Right, and how long have you been in this ‘relationship’?” he quoted her.
 
“I really don’t feel comfortable discussing this with you Tom.”
 
“Come on Stephanie, I need to know if I can trust this guy with your safety tonight.”
 
She laughed. “Tom, you’re not my father.”
 
“No, if I was I’d be throwing a party tonight and inviting myself,” he came back quickly. “But, since I’m not, I need to know. So come on Steph, how long have you been seeing this guy?”
 
She seemed reluctant to answer the question. “I don’t know, a while I suppose.”
 
He looked down at her in disbelief. “You don’t know how long you have been seeing your own boyfriend?”
 
“Well I’ve known him for a long time, he’s a family friend and a relationship just kind of developed. I don’t recall an exact time when it happened,” she explained.
 
“Sounds a bit odd,” he commented. “I suppose the first time that you two got intimate would be an indicator.”
 
“Tom, that’s none of your business! Besides, not being intimate with someone doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re not in a relationship with them,” she pointed out.
 
“Ahh ha! So you aren’t intimate with him then!” he exclaimed with triumph.
 
She pointed a finger at him. “I didn’t say that.”
 
“Hmm.” He scrutinised her face thoughtfully and she kept eye contact with him, despite feeling the urge to look away. “Well, I figure that either you are intimate with him, since you have known him for so long, or else you aren’t, and it’s not a proper relationship,” he concluded.
 
“Listen to you Sherlock,” she mocked, not giving anymore away.
 
He thought again. “Well, if the former is true, I hope that it doesn’t cause any awkwardness tonight when you bring him back here.”
 
“What? Why would that cause awkwardness?” she asked suspiciously.
 
“I just thought that it may, with me sleeping over,” he grinned.
 
She laughed. “No Tom, when I said that I was going out for the evening, I meant that you got the night off from being my protector.”
 
He shook his head. “No can do Steph, I’ll allow you to go to the party, but I’ll be here when you get back. That was the deal, for us to stick together.”
 
She wriggled backwards to take a look at him. “Are you serious? Now you really do sound like my father, and that would be embarrassing if I brought him back here.”
 
“Are you going to bring him back then? I need to know, just so that I’m prepared.”
 
She looked astounded and laughed out loud. “I’m not going to bring him back for god sake, and you don’t need to stay either!” she said, finally getting out of the bed and heading for the door.
 
He looked incredibly satisfied with something. “Well, it’s a good job you aren’t bringing him back anyway, because three in a bed is a bit of a squash,” he laughed.

 

 



© 2011 Repgreece


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

“Well, it’s a good job you aren’t bringing him back anyway, because three in a bed is a bit of a squash,” he laughed.
lol, *shakes head* tom is really something. I believe he's my favortie character.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011

A Dangerous Affair