Welcome To Crete Chapter 42

Welcome To Crete Chapter 42

A Chapter by Repgreece
"

Flash forward 2 days and then back to the morning after the transfer night.

"

Two days later

Sal sat next to Fay on the deck of the yacht and tried to think of a way to get through to her.

"Why didn't you just tell him?" she asked.

"Sal, I can't, I just can't," Fay said with her head lowered.

"I've never understood why you feel the need to hide this from everybody. You have nothing to be ashamed of," Sal reassured her.

Fay looked up then with a pained expression. "Yes but Sal if I tell him and it destroys what we have, what we had," she corrected tearfully, "then I don't know...I don't think I could deal with that," she finished in anguish. "At least this way it will end before we become even closer and he makes the decision that he doesn't want to be with me after all that happened."

"That's crazy! What has that got to do with you and him? And besides judging by the look of you now, you already have become close to him whether you like it or not."

"Yes but for him to finish it because of what happened," she backtracked, "I don't know Sal...I've never felt like this before about anybody. Breaking up in the past was bad enough but with him...because of that..."

"I can't reason with you when you're like this!" Sal said, suddenly frustrated with trying to get through to Fay. "And it's not the real you talking, it's your bloody mothers influence again! You came out here to start a new life but she's still in your head even now Fay. When will you understand that it wasn't your fault? Nobody cares! Well they wouldn't do if you told them. Not Adam, nor Ruth, nor Pat, nobody!" Sal emphasised.

"I just want to put it behind me now, and when I come back perhaps finally I can."

"Yes, but you're going to lose Adam in the meantime," Sal pointed out.

"I was stupid to have let it go this far in the first place, it's better for both of us," she said with a distant look.

Sal sighed. "You're going to be on your own for the rest of your life if you carry on like this. Is that what you want? Because that's what will happen. And I think that Adam really cares for you, I know he does," Sal said adamantly.

"He doesn't really know me though Sal, he just thinks he does."

"That's your mother speaking again! We all know you for what you're like out here. We don't care what happened back in England. And don't you think that you should at least give him the option to decide for himself, instead of convincing yourself of how he'd react without even giving him a chance to prove you wrong? Think of it from his point of view Fay, he cares about you and you're planning on leaving without telling him why. That must hurt."

Her face fell. "I don't want to hurt him, god that's the very last thing I want. But don't you think that telling him would be just as bad?"

Sal shook her head. "No, if he cares for you as much as I think he does then he'll understand."

Fay became thoughtful for a moment. "But now he's furious, he won't want to listen now."

"Just wait for him to calm down," Sal smiled. "I've seen him like that before but he always comes good in the end. Doesn't he?" she added, encouraging Fay to consider her point.

Fay nodded with a small smile. "He does, doesn't he? Right, that's it," she said suddenly, "I'm going to tell him."

"Good girl," Sal enthused, patting her on the arm.

"Just tell me one thing Sal, do you really and honestly think that it won't put him off?"

"Hand on my heart," Sal smiled, "I don't think that it will."


Two days earlier

Adam opened his eyes and a lazy smile spread across his face when he glanced down at the blonde curls under his nose. He had become hot and frustrated with his clothes in the middle of the night and he had quickly rolled out of the bed, stripped off his shirt and trousers and got back under the covers behind Fay. Now she lay in the crook of his arm and his eyes moved down their entangled bodies with an excited fascination. Unbeknown to him, but to his great delight, one of his hands had slipped under her top and now lay against the soft skin of her midriff. He could feel the slow, rhythmic movement of her breathing as she slept and he revelled in her closeness. He stroked his thumb over the smooth skin under her top and she groaned sleepily, arching back towards him and causing an intense heat to wash over his body.

Oh hell, this was going to be tricky. He wanted her so bloody much!

He ached to turn her around in his arms and cover her with kisses but he knew better. It had been one hell of a task to simply get her there and he didn't want to push his luck. His plan had not been to sleep in the same bed as her, but in the end it was the only way he could ensure that she wouldn't run off in the middle of the night.

Fay felt the hard wall of Adam's naked chest pressed against her back and his muscular arms around her and she ached inside.

Why did he make her feel like that when she didn't want to? Why couldn't she control it with him? But she was glad she was not alone in that flat, she was glad he had made her stay...but she shouldn't be! Did he know he was doing that? God his hands turned her on! She had to move away before he woke up. Two more seconds and she'd move away.

She closed her eyes briefly and indulged in the sensations he was creating. Then to assess her next move, she turned her flushed face around on the pillow to take a look at him but her breathing stopped when she saw that he was fully awake and looking directly into her eyes. He registered the aroused expression on her face, which accelerated his own arousal alarmingly. They stared at each other in silence for some long moments, both of them a mass of sensations and feelings, until he couldn't bear the tension any longer and rolled away from her, growling,
"I think I should get in the shower." He got out of the bed and looked back longingly at her as he moved towards the door. "I had better make that a cold one!"

She lay looking up at the ceiling with an annoying frustrated feeling inside her. She was angry with herself for feeling like that. She had to admit that Adam had been extremely thoughtful in the way he had not taken advantage of the situation, but nonetheless she wanted him to get back in the bed and put his hands all over her. It was pointless denying it to herself.

Ten minutes later he reappeared dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and he dived energetically onto the bed on top of her.
"Gotcha!" he said triumphantly with a grin as he pinned her down and caught hold of her wrists above her head.
She laughed with surprise. "What are you doing you idiot?"
"I'm taking you by storm!" he announced. "I know that you want me really, even though you insist that you don't. I'll wait here so that you can beg me to tear all your clothes off." He laughed at her expression. "Then again I could be waiting a long time. I want to be young enough to be able to do something once I've got all your clothes off!"
She tutted at him but smiled.
"By the way you look gorgeous in the morning Fay, you feel gorgeous too," he added wickedly, snaking his arms under the bedclothes in search of her.
She slapped his hands. "Behave yourself! And I was quite impressed with you restraint earlier too."
"I know! I was quite amazed myself," he said proudly bringing his arms back above the covers and framing her face with his hands. "I tell you what, I'll settle for a kiss instead."
She looked suspiciously at him. "I'm not sure about that."
"Ahh, that's because you don't think you will be able to resist once I've got my mouth on yours," he observed.
She narrowed her eyes at him and he laughed again.
"Adam," she began with a more serious tone, "I'm sorry about all the shouting and screaming last night. I was a bit distraught and..."
He cut her off by putting a finger on her lips. "It's forgotten. But you could do a favour for me," he added cautiously, taking his finger away.
"What?" she asked.
"Will you do the talk today about the trips sweetheart?"
She thought for a moment and then nodded. His face broke out into a huge smile.
"Thanks," he said, covering her lips with his for a few long, lingering moments and then groaning loudly and moving away. "Cold showers don't do much do they?" He got off the bed then and looked at Fay thoughtfully. "Listen, the meeting is supposed to be in an hour but what I could do is collect some clothes for you and you could get changed here. I don't want you to have to go back to that mess just yet. We'll sort it out later together eh."
She sighed, but looked across at him warmly. "Thanks but I can pop back there with you, I'll be okay."
"No, go with me on this sweetheart. There isn't much time anyway. Do you want me to pick your clothes?"
She looked shocked. "Err, well I suppose. Just bring back some dark trousers and a blouse," she said feeling a little odd at the thought of him choosing clothes for her to wear.
"No problem," he said cheerfully. "Right, you get in the shower and I'll be back as soon as I can."

She waited until he had left the room and she heard the front door close before jumping out of the bed and heading straight for the bathroom.

This was getting to be a habit. She was sure that it wasn't normal for an employee to keep taking showers in the boss's house. Or to sleep in his bed come to think of it.

She stopped for a second then in the process of turning the shower on and laughed to herself.

Who was she kidding? That kind of thing probably went on all the time!

She showered quickly, not wanting to still be in there by the time Adam came back. However, she was just making her way back to the bedroom when the front door opened and he strolled in. She froze and his head turned to see her standing in the lounge with a towel wrapped around her. His eyes automatically ran over her body and he couldn't help feeling thrilled at the thought of her nakedness under the skimpy covering.
"Here," he said, passing over her bag, "there is a change of clothes in there, your keys et cetera and some information leaflets for the talk. I'll be waiting out here for you."

He watched as she tiptoed into the bedroom and closed the door. It felt so exciting having her in his house, showering, sleeping et cetera. Almost as exciting as it had been when he was forced to open her underwear drawer and pick out a bra and panties for her to wear. At least he had convinced himself that he was forced to do that, although he had smiled wickedly as he did it and realized a fantasy that he had been having ever since the day she had taken her jumper off in his car.

Even better, now he'd know what underwear she was waering all day. Helped with the imagining process.

He grinned to himself.

As Fay pulled out the clean clothes she looked down in horror when her underwear fell out onto the floor. She picked up the black lacy bra and matching skimpy panties with embarrassment at the thought of him going through her underwear drawer.

Good god, he was getting way too familiar with her!

She rushed to get changed and took a quick glance at herself in the reflective wardrobe doors before making her way back into the lounge.
"Ready to go?" Adam asked, still grinning from his earlier thoughts.
"Hmm," she replied, wondering what he was grinning at as she headed for the front door.



© 2011 Repgreece


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AW, great job with the emotions as always and Iwonder what happened to faye in her past, though i think i got an idea...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

614 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 1, 2011

Welcome To Crete