Off The Cretan Track chapter 12

Off The Cretan Track chapter 12

A Chapter by Repgreece
"

Nick and Sal fantasise

"

Nick was forced to slow the bike down in order to negociate the smaller roads which led from Sal’s apartment to the outskirts of town; however he assumed that Sal was still too nervous to move away from him as he still felt her arms wrapped firmly around his body. Just before they reached the highway he covered her hand with his and shouted,

“Are you okay back there? I’m going to have to go a bit faster now as we’ll be on the highway soon but don’t worry. Try to relax.”

“I’m okay,” she said in a small, tense voice.

His heart did a small leap when he heard her reply. She was very nervous and he knew it but she was putting on a brave front for him. He’d look after her, she’d see. And then she’d relax more and enjoy the ride.

He began to accelerate, but only enough to keep up with the traffic on the road; he didn’t want to go any faster until he was sure that Sal was feeling less tense. Luckily the first few miles out of town were on a fairly straight stretch of highway and he noticed that the fingers that were digging into his chest began to loosen their grip.

The bike was a lot sturdier than she had anticipated, the seat a lot wider and more comfortable. She kept her arms around Nick but sat back slightly, lifting her head up to take in the view. As they sped past the mountains and olive groves the wind whipped through her hair and she felt a wonderful sense of freedom. When he had first suggested that they go on this trip she had wondered why they hadn’t taken her car but now she knew why; this was so much better. She giggled as a thought hit her, it was almost like speeding down the highway on her very own sofa...and what a view!

“Are you alright now Sal? What are you laughing at?”

“I’m just thinking that it’s fun. I don’t know what I was so worried about.”

He smiled. “What did I tell you?”

She leant forward to speak into his ear. “Go faster,” she whispered.

Maybe it was the fact that he could feel the soft curves of her body brush against his back or maybe it was the sound of her voice so encouraging in his ear, or just that she was enjoying something that he also enjoyed a lot, but there was something in her words that aroused him so much.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

He accelerated and the bike surged forward suddenly. The rush of air got fiercer and their surroundings whizzed past in a blur but she tingled with the excitement and thrill of it. She wriggled closer to him, sliding her hands over the hard wall of his chest. At that moment he was her Theseus on a white horse and she was Ariadne. In his mind she was his girl friend, his soul mate who he was taking home for a night of wild, passionate lovemaking. Both were lost in their own private fantasies which they envisaged building to intense sensual conclusions.

Before they knew it they were on the outskirts of Heraklion and Nick stopped at the traffic lights, turning to see that her head was resting against his back and her eyes were closed. He smiled warmly.

Is she asleep?

“Hey Sal, wake up.”

Her eyes flew open and she answered guiltily. “I wasn’t asleep.” No she wasn’t, she was lying naked on the beach, her body entwined with a strong muscular male. She blushed as his eyes assessed her.

“What’s wrong?” He scrutinised her face.

“What...what do you...nothing,” she stuttered, suspecting for a moment that he had read her thoughts.

“You’ve gone red...”

She put her hand up to her face in a panic.

“You’ve got sunburnt,” he announced much to her relief. She felt the heat of her face and she realised that she had in fact caught the sun. Thank god it was enough to hide her embarrassment and her secret fantasy from him because in the back of her mind she was aware that the man in her daydream had somehow changed from Theseus, to her favourite rock star and, somewhere along the line, to Nick!



© 2011 Repgreece


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOl, wow! they were kind of thinking the same thing! lol! :P I think Sal likes him too. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011

Off The Cretan Track