We Are God

We Are God

A Story by Shaker Loopz
"

None

"

I always knew there was something strange inside of me; a dense feeling immersed within the multitude of my emotions. I never understood it for in times in which it revealed itself my brain wasn't advanced enough to comprehend such emotions. I could feel it, a great power inside of which struggled to release itself. Maybe it is a calling, a predetermined destiny for me to follow. I always knew I was gifted, very smart, very active, and yet i found that my intelligence was not my greatest feat. The sole aspect of myself that I take the most pride in obtaining is a great realization of the world and all her children. I believe it is something that not many have the honor to say they have discovered and understood such complex ideal. But to one who has unlocked the great understanding of life it is all too simple. It means everything which makes it meaningless to me. That is why I rarely find myself to encounter the emotion of fear. Life is all too simple which is why I must find ways to make it more difficult than It has to be. For without my troubles I would have nothing to guide me. When I walk through the shadows of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. But in turn evil shall fear me. I no longer value emotions; they are simply distractions away from what I believe. If only others could see the world in the same light. Is it that i am strange and everyone else is normal, or am I sane and the masses are the ones who have become lost in the mist of humanity? Only god may know, but to each man be his own. We are all god. God is everything, and that.........that makes him nothing. 

© 2013 Shaker Loopz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Tags: short, religion, isolation, I, am, slowly, going, insane

Author

Shaker Loopz
Shaker Loopz

FL



About
I would tell you about myself, but the honest truth is that I am unsure of who I am. My identity remains a mystery, unknown to the minds of man. Simply stated I am everything and everyone, for we are .. more..

Writing
Madness Madness

A Poem by Shaker Loopz