A girl in the meadow

A girl in the meadow

A Story by pearl
"

lost in a dream

"
It was one evening I remember I was standing in a meadow touching the flowers that bloomed out...I was little far from my home..I always love my place and dress preferably creamy colored gown with a long sleeve...the home actually like neither big or small but comfortable built by wood in the middle of the meadow... I started to smile as the wind touches my  long wavy blonde hair ...It made me to remember the one who is close to my heart ...To my sudden surprise he was there at a distant wearing a shirt of same color as I wore,but he is facing back that i cant able to see him...and i too don't know whether he had seen me or not...I rushed towards him but i suddenly fell over due to the stone that slightly peeped out of the ground..I cursed the stone that why the bloody stone has to be here now and stood up to see him, but he was not there...My face lost my smile and my eyes started to search everywhere here and there around the meadows and i noticed that he was walking away and he stopped at some distance..so now I watched my step carefully not to fall anymore and i neared him...I called him at a distance but he cant hear that..so as i neared him I literally started to shout his name, than too he didn't turn back...with an anxiety I came very close to him and moved my hand to touch him suddenly there was only a creamy smoke left that my hand waved in air..I knelt down ..my eyes getting filled with tears and my heart became heavy ....I faced my hands on my face and after enough tears had fell i slowly started to open  and meanwhile i can hear a distant voice at my wood made house .I touched my cheeks it was wet and opened my eyes but when I opened what I saw is only a fan rotating at my bedroom's ceiling...!!!
There was a voice at my door entrance

"Cerra!!! Cerraaaaaaa!! wake up its already Eight morning "

It was my mom standing with a empty glass.the water in the glass was on my cheek and dress making it wetly .She used it to woke me up.

"yea mom cominnnng"

"Oh! Damn it !! It was such a dream...What use?? That I cant even see my prince face" I
thought to myself .


© 2013 pearl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is something special with women when they express their feelings through words. Good one.. classic feminine.. "same colored shirt, feeling the breeze, touching the flowers"

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013

Author

pearl
pearl

About
~"If one dares to write auto-biography then they did something unforgettable or some unforgettable thing had happen in their life...!!" ~"To a person the best ever read story will always be his 'own .. more..

Writing
Your Silence Your Silence

A Poem by pearl


The music The music

A Poem by pearl