Part II- Home Sweet Home

Part II- Home Sweet Home

A Chapter by revenant21
"

The long awaited part II. This was actually finished a while back, but I was too lazy to post it.... Tell me if you think it should take place in New York (where I intended it to), Or a foreign country, such as France, or somewhere like that......I co

"

  The morning sun began illuminating the streets with a scarlet glow. Darcy stood up and looked around with tear-stained eyes. She began to walk, fighting back the nausea every step of the way. There were some business-people walking on the streets, not many. She clung to the buildings in the hopes that she could remain in private.

 She tried to make sense of it all. It was fiction, it couldn't be true. It could not be true. It was what it was; a dream and nothing more. Just a dream. She would walk home, and everything would be fine.Her parents would be there to greet her. Then, her life would continue as it was. Nothing will have changed.She padded down the sidewalk, facing the ground as she hugged her chest and tried not to think of what she drempt.

 

                                                                                             

She walked up the street of her subdivision, avoiding any of her neighbor's, friends, anyone who knew her and could tell her that her dream wasn't a dream. She continued onto the street on which she lived. Like a mindless machine, that has nothing to guide it, she walks. She walked up her front steps. Oh God, sh thought, this is it. She opened the front door, taking a deep breath. Her heart pounded harder and harder in her chest.

 She stepped inside, releasing the held breath. 

 Darcy started up the stairs to the living room. She took small, quiet steps, as if to avoid being detected by a killer. She closed her eyes as she took the last step. Walking through the room, she kept her eyes shut. Once she felt the living room carpet under her feet, she opened them.

 Her breathing became shallow. She tried to steady it, she could do nothing. She was freaking out. She was going to die. It couldn't be possible. There was blood everywhere. On the walls, on the couch, the floor. It was everywhere. She stepped onto the rug, which was as soaked thorugh with blood as a sponge.

 There were no bodies. But she knew. Where else would the blood have come from? Her body fell against the wall and slid down it. Tears streamed from her eyes, down her face, and dripped to the floor.

And there she sat for an hour more.

 Darcy stood. She gathered her thoughts. There would be no more crying, not from her. She would do something. She would not invlolve the police. This was between her, Baine, and his company and its entirety. She would retaliate in some shape, form, or fashion.

 She went to her room, got a bag, packed some clothes. Once she got what she needed and changed into some diffrent clothes, she left, and she would never return to this place. 

 

                            

 



© 2009 revenant21


Author's Note

revenant21
i actually have up to part five or six done on this, hope to finish it soon, then I will try to post it for everyone. Please, ignore the SAG, its the same every time. If there are any questions, message me, and I'll try to help you out with it........Tell me what you think, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What will ahppen next? Great detail, again!!! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow...WOw.. I could see it all happening in my mind. I didn't know you had all that done of it!!! Post it or at least bring it to church for me to read!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2009
Last Updated on August 16, 2009


Author

revenant21
revenant21

GA



About
more..

Writing
Ride Ride

A Story by revenant21


untitled untitled

A Poem by revenant21



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..