Part III- First time.

Part III- First time.

A Chapter by revenant21
"

Darcy's first chance to fight back, and she fights back hard!

"

Darcy stepped onto her front poorch, closing the front door behind her. She took in a deep breathe, and set her jaw in determination. She walked down the sidewalk, her eyes set in front of her, like her mind they shall not waiver from the task set ahead of her. She continued down the sidewalk toward the city from which she had awoken from this nightmare.

 She had just about reached the building when it occurred to her- she had no weapons, no plan. It was a whim. She had no idea of what she should do or how to start. She was about to just turn around and sit on the sidewalk when voices drifted into her earshot. They were coming from the ally where she woke up from. 

 There was a man, a big man herding at least seven women into a small storage area in a doorway in the alleyway. She stepped into the alley. The man herded the rest into the room, then noticed Darcy standing there.

 "Well hey there, little missy, did you get loose?" There was a stupid smirk on his large face. Darcy did nothing, nothing but stare. She looked around the alley. There was nothing she could do, nothing she could use in here. All she could do was run. She was just about to turn and run when something cherry-red caught her eye. A fire extinguisher. Her eyes jumped from the two. Man. Extinguisher. Man. Extinguisher. Man. Extinguisher. Man.

 Alright, it was a little chancey, she would admit. But it was at least worth a shot.

 Darcy reached for the fire extinguisher. She gripped the cold steel in her hands. A cruel smile spread across her lips. The man spoke once more, "Hey, you better answer me you little w***e!" Darcy spoke back this time, but in a low whisper, "Shut up."

"What'd you say to me?"

Darcy screamed it this time, "SHUT UP!!" She lunged at him with the fire extinguisher. It hit his side. The man reached into his coat and retreived a pistol. Darcy swung at his hand, hitting over and over as hard as she could until he released the grip on his gun. She kicked the pistol out of his reach, then swung at his side. A satisfying crack greeted her ears. She swung at his leg. Another crack.

 "Please, please. Just stop, please, " He breathed throught mouthfuls of blood.

 "You know," Darcy said, "I distinctly remember asking a certain Mr.Baine that same thing, and you know what? He didn't listen to a word of it." She swung with all her strength to the man's skull. Darcy continued to beat his skull, again and again, until she was satisfied with it.

 Dropping the extinguisher, she walked over to the door and unlocked it. The sight was horrible; the women weren't even women. Fourteen and fifteen, if that. Younger than Darcy by a few years, give or take. She told them that it was okay, to go to the police, their parent's, any family or friends.

 She picked up his pistol, and fished his wallet out of his pocket. There was a credit card, and at least six hundred dollars in cash. She looked across the street at a hotel. Perfect. Location, location.

 Darcy went across the street, and checked herself into the hotel. The clerk was hesitant to book her a room, but Darcy explained how she was on vacation and her friend was delayed and would not be arriving until about a week. She put out a sob story and he finally collapsed and let her have a room.

 She made sure to get a room with a perfect view of her new place of intrest. She was glad she got the laptop from her home. She did a little research on Jonathon Baine. He was the founder and CEO of the company across the street. He was also arrested several times for alledged rape and murder of women, but, of course, he was not cinvicted of anything.

 She drug herself over to the bed and lay herself upon it. Her deep, beautiful, blue eyes fluttered closed and she fell into a deep sleep.



© 2009 revenant21


Author's Note

revenant21
The company needs a name. I would truly appreciate a name. I'm not sure what exactly the company does, but all of the employee's are involved in Baine's underground trafficking of women and girls. It really needs a name. I'll be greatful if anyone could help me out here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderfrul!! I particualry enjoyed the smashing of the man's head!! Oh the bloody gore! You are a very talented writer! Keep it up!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked this one. It was more actiony and the girl smashing the guy's head in was very graphic and detailed! As for the company.... I think you should do a fun play on words, if you catch my drift, but I don't know what the writer has in store for this little company, so you should probably name it yourself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2009


Author

revenant21
revenant21

GA



About
more..

Writing
Ride Ride

A Story by revenant21


untitled untitled

A Poem by revenant21