Helena Beat (Folly Living)

Helena Beat (Folly Living)

A Chapter by Cahjli Symes
"

The last chapter. lol

"

Five Hours later(7/19/2010): 

    At around 2:00AM , I got a call from Kenta asking me to meet at Lee’s estate ASAP. I slapped myself awake, washed my face, brushed my teeth, took one of the suitcases and drove straight to Lee’s. Once I got there I had to update him on everything and give him his cut of the money. While all this was going on, the twins were passing around blunts like a f*****g relay race; blasting the song "Florida" by Starfucker. 

    "You have no f*****g idea how proud I am of you! Ethan right now is clapping his hands in the bellies of hell. And his family is even more f*****g proud of you than I am! That intel you got from Elizabeth’s daughter is going to do us all a world of good! What you gave and done for us with this single pint of information is f*****g revolutionary in itself! And on top of that you even got the Russian’s hooked on this s**t!" 

    "Yes but the Russian situation isn’t really a good thing. The dose I gave to Mondo was altered but the one for Ivan wasn’t. That means Ivan took a pure dosage nearly triple what the test subject in Bavaria took. It was meant to kill Tarkovsky. Elizabeth is pissed it didn’t work and has been acting super cunty. A survivor being hooked to a pure version of my product isn’t necessarily a good thing because I don’t know the long term effects of recreational usage for survivors." 

    "What? So what-who gives a f**k! Yo f**k that, if their hooked their not psychologically stable. Meaning you need to buy a vest and get ready for f*****g war Jorge. Cause once these addicts start losing their minds, soldiers and allies, as well as Troy Babylon getting leaked out into the World Wide Web; Elizabeth and her sponsors are fucked." 

    "What do you mean?" 

    "What’s her daughter’s name again?" 

    "Alice?" 

   "No. Kenta how do I say "saiyo" in English?!" 

   "Adopted." 

    "The adopted one." 

    "Malalai?" 

    "Yeah, okay. S**t. Yep that’s her. Okay so this whole situation is very complex so please bear with me. This whole situation is pretty much a corporate conspiracy. You basically have two corporations and a billionaire playing us criminals and politicians like a f*****g fiddle. You know what-no f**k that; we’re all the same s**t! We’re all in this together. Basically this economic hydra used Elizabeth in the past for dodging lawsuits and human rights violations. Originally she was a corporate attorney before she turned into a criminal one. I’m not going to reveal the names of the corporations because you’re going to hear in time but basically a weapons corporation, a surveillance one and a dying multibillionaire known as Ilai Cain is using federal agents on their payroll to pretty much cause civil disturbances in ordered to gain more blood money. The organs they collect from those runaways go to organ transplant companies for his blood transfusions to keep him alive and is also the head of an underground international organ trafficking network. More guns will be put on the streets, meaning more crime. More crime equals mass surveillance and the loss of personal liberties. So kiss your privacy goodbye." 

    "So you’re telling me the whole feds know of this or?" 

    "No. The only people in the feds aware of this operation is one of the higher ups and two other agents working directly with Elizabeth. For her protection all that’s known to the rest of them is this "Milano" case is just a simple witness protection job. These three are the middle men. Elizabeth is the dog. However according to the evidence Malalai gave me, they want to start something with the Russian’s to pop off world war three; which means more blood money on surveillance and weaponry. Ethan’s family is meant to keep everything neutral between the Russian’s and Italians on US and Japanese soil since his family provides us all with weapons and international shipments. The Russian’s of course had their own ways of getting weapons since most of them are ex-KGB, spetsnaz or cosmonauts. If it wasn’t for Ethan’s family, me and my clan would have crumbled back in the 1990’s when their organizations tried invading Japan. Elizabeth killed Ethan on purpose because it was her objective in exchange for her own territory and with a brand new identity as a drug baroness. Malalai is a child slave being harvested for her organs to be raised healthy. Since she has a blood type of O negative, she's a hot commodity in the organ trafficking underworld. When she turns sixteen, she will be considered in her prime; and her blood will be drained out of her to be later packed into a freezer along with other healthy runaways; butchered surgically and dispensed into hospitals all over the world. Or to the highest bidder. Depends on the situation. Oh I can't believe I forgot to tell you; Malalai is actually one of the leaders of an underground militia network which plans on leaking the information bit by bit. Under her own adopted mother's nose. It’s so crazy, even members of Jesus’s political campaign are leaking this s**t out. Even people working within these two corporations are leaking this info out as well. They’re pissed and fed up of covering s**t up." 

    "And where does this leave Jesus, Mendoza, the Lugosi’s and Tarkovsky?" 

    "Jesus is in on it. I don't know if Henry is aware. Melvin is completely in the dark about it. Ilai hates Melvin because he's a anti-Semitic f**k. So besides the unholy threesome, everyone else is nothing but proxies and loose ends. If they find out about this shadow play and the public knows their knowledge from within, it’s over for everyone." 

    "So they’re staging a problem to mask a bigger problem?" 

    "Precisely!"  

    Everything Lee just told me made me angry. Not just angry. I was revolted. I wanted to f*****g throw up that all these sons of b*****s are doing this s**t just for money and a f*****g ego. How can this all be happening in our f*****g faces and just-ugh! My mind was a f*****g mess drifting deeper and deeper into this convoluted rabbit hole of diabolical tyranny. 

    "You okay Jorge? You look like you wanna’ f**k someone up." 

    "No-I mean yeah. No! I’m fine. So what happens from here?" 

    "Get more intel and sell. I’ll call you if anything happens." 

    "What about the recordings?" 

    "You’ll get them on the first. Tell them you’re doing orders and s**t. Also buy yourself a warehouse to start storing your s**t. A matter a fact, build one like what Ethan did with the lab. Just continue doing you and buy a vest." 

 

August 1st, 2010: 

    At the moment, I’m on my way to pick up the recordings of the Leopold situation from the twins. Between now and my last meeting with Lee, I had my own warehouse built on eight acres of land I bought. Location is hard to get to; due to going through swamps, forest and pain in the a*s sawgrass to get to it. Transferring down to the city is a bit difficult, so every now and again I pay the twins to make the transfers for me. Orders kept getting bigger, so I had to make Lee’s clan deal with outer state shipments. Ivan is literally addicted to this s**t and I’m starting to get very disturbed. Each time I deal with him, the iris’s in his eyes become more inflamed. His pupils remained dilated and he developed bags under his eyes with a light purple tint. Ivan barely even blinks as much as a normal person would. Each meeting another person is murdered right in front of me. It’s like he gets off to exposing his dominance in front of others as a way to gain respect by using fear. I watched him beat a man down to death with a coffee mug in his office. Just because he called John Wayne a “P***y-hole yank”. This guy was one of Mendoza’s undercovers. This means the police is cracking down on Tarkovsky’s organization with mass surveillance and also taking it out on Russian civilians not even associated to organized crime. 

These idiots are trying to start another red scare. We don’t need this f*****g s**t! 

So because of this, Jesus is on my a*s about these recordings. 

    “Jorge I need those f*****g tapes from you brother. That racist sack of s**t Savage is using 

Tarkovsky against me, what the hell is taking so long?!” 

    “Sir I’ll have it in by today.” 

    “You f*****g better!” Leopold pretty much told Tarkovsky about every single informant and undercover within his organization. Tarkovsky’s response was to have his men kill half of them 


with my product and the other half killed on the job by surprise. The more popular my product becomes, the more s**t hits the fan. 

 

August 8th, 2010: 

    It’s 10:00PM and I’m on my way to Elizabeth’s. Since I’ve given Jesus the recordings, the political arena has been getting very nasty. Leopold exposed and challenged Jesus’s flip-flopping views on gay marriage, since when he was a district attorney he opposed it. As well as Jesus withholding evidence on the murder of lawyer Alex Goldwasser in 2008, which I actually found out in the Troy Babylon files was a hit ordered by the Lugosi crime family. Witnesses were intimidated into changing their stories by off duty police officers and members of the Lugosi syndicate. The ones who went public about everything died in either accidents or suicides.      At around 3:33AM this morning, Leopold Savage died in his penthouse covered in his own vomit and fecal matter. The male prostitute Jesus hired for Leopold was found dead with his throat slit. The knife was found in Leopold’s left hand. Autopsy showed his heart exploded from the inside while his brain showed aneurysm like symptoms. God damn, what a way to go.      I’d never seen Jesus genuinely happy. Happier then when he tries to fake it on his campaign rallies. His happiness was like a child on Christmas morning. But of course for the cameras Jesus had to act completely sadden and depressed by his political rival’s assassination- oops. I’m sorry. I meant passing. Well this is a diary anyway so f**k it. F**k them, f**k Jesus, f**k Elizabeth and f**k Melvin. Evil sacks of s***s. But I got to give it to Jesus though. Give that man an academy award. Crocodile tears and everything. He’s so happy, to celebrate; he even did cocaine while taking shots of Captain Morgan, with Melvin right in front of me when they gave me the news. Jesus offered me a line and I refused. Melvin’s coked out/drunk a*s demanded that I snorted it or else “I'LL BLOW YOUR F*****G HEAD OFF KIKE!” This m**********r literally called me a kike to my f*****g face. I wanted to slap the taste out his f*****g mouth for the sake of my real parents. This pretty much caused a brief conflict because Jesus surprisingly came to my defense. 

He called me a “hero” and that I “deserve some god damn respect!”  

    “I ain’t respecting that trust fund f****t. He’s still a f*****g p***y in my eyes for not killing him the way we’re supposed to!” So the argument got more heated, then suddenly the two get into a coked out fist fight. The fight ended with Jesus grappling the shithead to the floor with a counter to the front choke hold. I watched the pale faced Melvin turn pink then passed out. He then told me to meet up with Elizabeth at 10:15PM. But yeah, Jesus totally deserves an academy award for fooling his voters. Oh and the irony of that ungrateful b*****d calling me a kike! I done his a*s a favor by having Savage out the day of his birthday-which is today! F*****g anti-Semitic jackass!  

 

Elizabeth’s estate: 

    So I arrived at her house at around 10:10PM. Malalai answered the door again. She guided me to the kitchen as usual. However she happened to gain a lot of weight. Malalai then looked at me, while she’s by the fridge getting out a giant tub of chocolate ice cream.     “B***h’s still in the shower. You love f*****g with her don’t you?” 

    “Honestly…yes. She’s a f*****g c**t from the bowels of Satan’s taint.” 

    “Taint. Ha! Nice one. I would have probably said from the mucus on Satan’s tampon. But yours so work.” She then ate four scoops of ice cream. After that she cleaned her face with a napkin. “You want some ice cream? I have an unopened box I didn’t slob all over in the freezer.” No thanks. I’m lactose intolerant.” 

    “Jeez bro and I thought I was a f*****g geek. Eh it’s whatever. S**t’s not healthy for us anyway.” 

    “Well yeah.” 

    “Oh god ha-ha. Look at me over here sounding like a hypocrite with my fat a*s. I know I blew up lately and well, I’m on a health strike.” 

    “I went over everything.” 

    “You did? Even the murders on video and her batheing in blood?” 

    “I didn’t get that deep but I got the main idea.” 

    “Then you understand my weight situation?” 

    “Yeah, but wouldn’t she kill you or force you to lose it?” 

    “Elizabeth rather die than kill me with the rate my body is right now. I’m knocking on 200lbs here. I’m nothing but corn beef for impoverished countries. That’s chump change Elizabeth can make off of you with three people in one night. She wants me healthy. I already was forced to learn yoga, judo and taekwondo. Those classes were not fun. If I screwed up, I was beaten with an incense holder and burnt with a lit cigarette. My hope is to leak everything and have my bad health kill me before she does.” 

    “That’s f*****g horrible Malalai!” 

    “It’s whatever. Look, if I do ever die of a heart attack or something promise me you’ll leak whatever information you have on her? For the sake of the thousands of families she’s defiled with her lust for greed and power." 

    “I don’t know Malalai…I’ll see what I can do.” She quickly ran up to me and hugged me for her dear life. 

    “Thanks Jorge. You’re a real human being.” She then walked back over to her tub of ice cream. 

    Elizabeth suddenly walked into the kitchen. “Get the f**k off him you s**t.” 

    “Do you see me on him? I’m clearly not on him! I hugged him, now I’m eating ice cream.”     “Are you callin’ me a f****n’ liar?!” 

    “Gee, I don’t know mother. What do you perceive in your reality tonight?!” said Malalai, condescendingly. 

    “You wanna’ know what I perceive in my reality tonight?” 

    “Sure mother dearest, go ahead.” 

    “I perceive a fat pig b***h making a f*****g mess in my kitchen. ONE! TWO! I perceive a fat s**t flirting with one of my f*****g clients-“. Malalai quickly cut her off “I WAS NOT 

FLIRTING!” 

    “B***H I WILL F**K YOU UP-I’m sorry.” She then stared me down vindictively. “Jorge, what was that episode she pulled on you? She sucking ya dick cause ya’ lonely?!” 

    “No you sick b***h! I made a promise to her that I’ll never turn into an evil b***h like you.”     “Oh ah-ha. That’s cute.” said Elizabeth, grinding her teeth in anger. 

    “Don’t you f*****g worry about me-worry about that Alvah prick. He turned our chemistry teacher into his sex slave for a month under the influence of a Colombian neurotoxin!”      “What?!” exclaimed both Elizabeth and Malalai. 

    “Yep. Alvah is a demented b*****d.” 

    “So what. He gets work done.”  

    “As do I. what the f**k?! I came over to drop off more than a couple million in cash! I’ve made more money for you in two months than you ever did in your whole f*****g life time! All Alvah got is some kills and an excuse not to bond with your own daughter. SO DON’T PLAY THAT S**T WITH ME!” 

    Elizabeth then bit her nails until she bled. She cracked her knuckles, then stared at Malalai, breathing heavily. “Go to your f*****g room pig. And leave the f****n’ tub of ice cream here, ya hear me you little ho?!” 

    Malalai looked at Elizabeth dead in her eyes. “Chew on a pad you blood sucking hag.” Malalai then threw the tub of ice cream in Elizabeth’s face. Elizabeth then fell on the counter by the wine bottles. As Malalai walked away from her; Elizabeth violently pulled Malalai’s hair, grabbed one of the wine bottles from the counter with her other hand and smashed it over Malalai’s head. Malalai dropped to the floor crawling in agonizing pain. Elizabeth kicked Malalai in the stomach four times, dragged Malalai out of the kitchen by her hair, and locked her inside a boiler room down the hall. 

    “SWEAT IT OUT YOU GREEDY B***H! The f*****g nerve of that child. I swear to f*****g god Jorge I’m an inch close to blowing her f*****g head off. But Jesus would hate me for it.”     

     “Whatever.”  

    “Alright how much you got for me?!” she said with excitement. 

   “$36,000,000 in cash.” 

    “Thank you sweetheart. And you got any intel?” 

    “He has a safe inside his office behind a framed Dick Chaney picture. A digital one holding more than $350,000,000. “ 

    “In his strip joint?” 

    “No. His comic store.” 

    “The f**k-he has a comic store?!” 

   “Not too far from the pier yeah.” 

    “Anything else?” 

    “He’s an administrator.” 

    “Perfect. That means he’s ready for war. We need the Lugosi’s help taking out Tarkovsky.” 

 

November 1st, 2010: 

     The night before elections I had to do a big sale to Mondo, another to Ash and Jesus’s new 

(slightly less racist) rival Richard Wallace. The popularity of my product has sky rocketed and I need to have a better sales pitch. So I called Rosenbaum to see if he could set up a meeting with me and Ivan. I want to know the experience from someone who has taken it firsthand.       “So you want to know what’s it like under your own product eh? I thought you would have taken it yourself by now.” 

     “I don’t put drugs into my body sir.” 

     “Not even pharmaceuticals?” 

     “Nope. I don’t trust opiates.” 

     “You’re one peculiar American Jorge.” he said, pointing at me. 

     “I get that a lot.” 

     “You got a notepad? I want you to jog down notes about my experience under the influence of your product. For better marketing of course.” Said Tarkovsky. I pulled out my notepad and proceeded to get ready to take notes. 

    “You ready Mr.Goldwasser?” 

    “Ready when you are.” 

“Well for starters within the first hour, I started to experience a massive hue of colors; which overtime became more and more pixelated. I began sweating like a pig and my environment became inconsistent. I realized I was beginning to be in two places at once. In the past and in the present, but simultaneously. I figured out within that hour I was experiencing the phenomenon of astral manipulation. I was altering my past while walking through my present but everything was fast but slow at the same time. My physical self was coherent but my environment was transitioning at nearly the speed of light. Day and night, over and over again. Like a light switch. My astral state was euphoric, yet everything felt like days; when it’s only been three hours. I got paranoid because I started seeing things unfathomable to the human understanding. I started seeing contorting reptilian humanoids chasing after me with a legion of people I’ve killed with my bare hands. From the days when I was forced to execute my own parents for treason under Stalin’s orders, to the days of the cold war, Bosnia, Japan and now here. All those bodies coming at me all at once trying to eat me alive. And you know what I did to counter it?”

“What?”  

    “I ran straight into those m***********s and ate them all til’ my belly burst. After my belly burst from cannibalizing the two thirds; I stitched it back up and killed the rest of them with my bare hands. Once that ended, I started feeling a euphoric glow within both my astral and human body. And then my astral world fused into my physical and that’s when all the fun began. I was numb to pain and I could read the minds of others in the room. Like a telepath if you will. 

   “Fascinating.” 

   “You know Jorge, you’re the only person I never had the chance of playing chess with. You see, I like to play chess with anyone I meet for the first time. As a form of telepathy. When you play chess, you get to know how the other person thinks. How one strategizes under pressure. It’s the ultimate first impression. But what’s absolutely baffling to me is, you’re the only person I have to take drugs in order to understand you. Your own drug. Indeed I’ve even read your mind a couple of times Jorge. But that’s my experience with your product.” 

    “Interesting.” 

   “You know Jorge, a common misconception of me is that people think I’m a communist just because I was a KGB agent during the cold war. However I happen to have a neutral stance in this dick measuring contest between the United States and mother Russia. I was in it because I had no choice. I had to prove to my country that I’m nothing like my parents. Of course I had to kill a lot of people for an unjust cause, but at the end of the day it was for the sake of my survival. You know what’s funny? 

   “What?” 

    “Besides all that, I’m just like my parents. In 1951, my parents was caught selling military secrets to the US military. When Stalin and his boys found out, the rest was history. Did they give a s**t about Russia? No. After witnessing multiple revolutions and famines, my parents gave up on our homeland because they viewed it as a lost cause. War after war, with nothing but history repeating itself with slight alterations. All because everyone loves a cult of personality. The only way me, papa, and mama Tarkovsky could have had a better future is with exploitation and money. In a world like this we're programmed to think it's our only option. You really think I gave two f***s about who won the war or who has the balls to shoot off the first nuke?! I 

couldn’t give a f**k less because life is about survival of the fittest and the money. It’s all about the f*****g money Jorge! Money will turn your priest into a sadist, a singer into a murderer and a law abiding citizen into a tyrant. Money will make you twist a blade through your two year old daughter’s lungs and blast a hollow point in your wife’s dome. Money will make you starve and burry a bunch of innocent people alive just because they have a different belief system outside of your own. Money will make a man or woman betray their country for the sake of their first world needs and comfort! You think I’d be all these things if it wasn’t for the f*****g money us “animals” are forced to depend on just to flush the f*****g toilet?! No! IT WOULDN’T! But life’s so all about the f****n’ money, we ruin innocent people’s lives just to get it. So the next time you see me kill another man, woman or child in front of you; remember these words. Hell, not just a murder by me; but Milano as well”. Ivan then smiled. I’m not too sure if Ivan is actually a telepath or not. I didn’t feel like testing him. It just sounded like bullshit. 

    So basically it’s a reality warping hallucinogen which I’m going to assume reacts with the consumer’s subconscious. Tarkovsky must have either had a strong desire to live or he’s truly a soulless son of a b***h like Elizabeth. 

    I met up with these three jackasses in the parking lot of Ivan’s club. I was the first one on the scene as usual. Mondo came first while Ash came a minute after. I didn’t get out of my car until all three buyers showed up. Richard pulled up four minutes later. Once Richard got out his vehicle, I did as well. Mondo and Alex, who were smoking cigarettes; got out of their cars. The first being Mondo. Then my briefing began. 

    “I see a few familiar faces tonight and a newcomer. Well the name is Jorge Goldwasser. I am your f****n’ Wally World and I politely welcome you into my market. Yet, I’m conservative at heart. I supply only to six figures and up. Now you see- if you weren’t up six figures, I wouldn’t be wasting my f*****g time with you.” 

Richard started getting sketched out. “What’s with the folders?” 

    “Thank you for reminding me Richard!” I then passed each person a folder with the contracts.     “Alright, let’s go over rules. In your folders each of you have pens provided for your signature. And yes, since this transaction isn’t technically legal or illegal since it’s not a scheduled narcotic by the DEA; we need to go over legal documentation that way none of us gets fucked over.” The men then began going over their contracts. 

    “Rule number 1. I absolutely do not under any circumstances sell to anyone under the age of twenty-five with less than an annual income of $500,000. Meaning if I find out any of you blue collar sodomites redistributed my s**t to a minor… I’m pretty sure you gentlemen know of the term corporate espionage and wouldn’t want that out there. I have friends in high places as well.”     “Pfft! Well s**t Walter White, is that a threat?” laughed Ash. 

    “Violate my terms and conditions and it will be a job well done.” I laughed back. “Rule number two. If you’re not successful enough, bye-bye! I only take high profile clientele.”    “And why is that?” asked Mondo. 

   “Because it makes me successful and I only associate myself with successful people. And if I'm successful, you're successful. I’m a businessman not a goddamn welfare worker. Plus my s**t isn’t cheap! Think of it as a high quality form of LSD with a hint of the ever so lovely DMT and the feeling of Quaaludes. It’s a gate way to your subconscious and infinite intelligence. 

Telepathy, all sorts of psyched out s**t. Even my boy Mondo over here knows what’s up with the s**t.” 

    “He's right. This is a soldier’s drug.” 

    “I uhh… I don’t know about this.” 

    “Come on don’t be such a pencil pushing p***y, Dicky! Buy one or I’ll stop having my bikers sell your blow!” 

   “Are you taking it!?” shouted Richard to Ash. 

   “F**k’s it matter chump?!” asked Ash defensively. 

F**k off. Alright kid, how much are you selling this s**t for?” 

    “Hunnie a “G”. This is a test to show how much of a leader you really are. Are you mentally superior or are you a sheep just like the rest of us? If you overdose, you’re technically a little b***h. Your boy Jesus didn't overdose. If you do, hell you totally don't deserve to be mayor. You’ll be confirmed just as weak as the rest of us sheep, followers, and zombies so to speak. And after that, Jesus is going to show the world his puppy dog tears for the camera's, then go to your funeral geeked as s**t, tap dancing on your grave. You want my vote sir or nah?”     “Tell me everything.” he said embarrassed. 

   “I have nothing more to tell you. You should have heard about me from your friends. You wanna’ test your power and faith or remain blind and ignorant like the rest of us?” 

So, they all bought into my bullshit. Pathetic parasitic f***s. I made ten-thousand dollars off all three of them. After that I got a call from Felix telling me Elizabeth wanted to see me. As usual, I showed up twenty minutes early.   

    As I walked into the club’s parking lot, there was a drugged out twenty-four year old woman making out with someone’s Lamborghini; also fist fighting college students under the influence of MDMA and codeine. As I got in the club, it was a dropkick to the face of dank blunt smoke. The drunk people were dancing on the dancefloor while the sober people are at the bars either talking with friends or texting. Everyone under the influence of MDMA is covered in neon body paint, dancing rhythmically to a Com Truise remix of the song “A Handsome Stranger Called Death" by FOE. Sometimes I like to come in here to observe how much society has truly fucked up. The music’s alright; the atmosphere for the average college aged male 24 young, dumb and full of cum isn't quite so bad. But these teenagers. These f*****g teenagers. Who the f**k is letting them in?! Elizabeth must be trying to compete with Ivan’s club, since his club is all ages. However, Elizabeth’s is eighteen and up. Plus nearly ninety-five percent of everyone in here is under the influence of controlled narcotics.  

    It breaks my heart to see these kids under the influence of these f*****g poisons causing permanent chemical imbalances in their developing brains. Psychosis, schizophrenia, sociopathy, you name it; just one of many long term effects. It's like a demon...or a parasite that controls them to start acting like stupid c***s. 

   As I was sitting by the bar writing, I realized I left my cell phone in my car. I needed my cell phone in case Elizabeth called. I left the club towards the parking lot to get to my car. Near my car; there was two drunk women getting pulled off of each other by Elizabeth’s security, after getting into a drunken altercation. Out of nowhere Alvah charged through the drunken women and security. The last thing I remembered was getting bashed across the face with Alvah’s gun, seeing a white burst of stars and a loss of consciousness. My body went numb as soon as I hit the concrete. Everything automatically went black. 

 

Goodnight Cruel World; November 1st, 2010: 

    At around 11:00PM, I awaken to being drenched in water. Then quickly got tased in my neck. 

I nearly destroyed my molars grinding my teeth to the pain. I’m handcuffed to a chair in what 

I’m going to guess a warehouse. In front of me was Felix, Elizabeth and Alvah staring me down coldly.  

I’m completely confused. It’s either she found out I’m working for Ethan’s family or this b***h done lost her goddamn mind. 

    I started looking around “what-what the hell is going on?” I inquired breathing heavily.  Alvah then punched me across my face. He punched me so hard, I could barely inhale due to my nose bleeding a fountain of blood. Elizabeth sadistically stared me down; as Alvah forced my 


head up to look at Elizabeth, by pulling my hair. 

    “How could you?! You son of a b***h!” 

    “Milano calm down and tell me what the hell is going on.” 

    “Look Missy-let’s cut the bullshit and bring out the Bowie and the blow torch.” 

    Elizabeth freaked out on Alvah “SHUT THE F**K UP!”  

    “Bro let her talk!” said Felix pissed at Alvah. Elizabeth walked around the room, trying her best not to break down in tears. 

    “Jorge. Let me ask you a question.” Elizabeth choked up a bit and casually wiped the tears 

from her eyes with her hands. “How many children do I have?” 

    “All I know of is Alice and Jimmy.” 

    “Well there’s also Maria. Maria is dead to me, however I keep her around because she’s the best house servant I could ever get paid for owning. Jimmy is living his life, doing operations for me and then there’s Alice. An honor roll student with a full life ahead of her. The only daughter I had that could have gone to f*****g Harvard. I mean-I had the money and the connections to make it happen.” 

    “Is everything okay with Alice? I can't help but notice you're talking in past tense.” I asked out of genuine concern. 

    “She’s dead. She was found OD’d in the canal of Specter Park.” I was horrified by what I heard. Yet I was still confused to everything that was going on. 

    “I’m so sorry. But-“ 

    Elizabeth violently cut me off “OFF OF YOUR S**T!” 

    I got extremely angry. This is impossible. Some a*****e fucked me! I automatically snapped “What?! That’s bullshit! You know my rules and moral code of conduct about my product more than anyone else! I DON’T SELL TO CHILDREN AND YOU SURE AS HELL KNOW BY NOW THAT SOMEONE WITH A 134 IQ WOULD NOT SELL TO THEIR OWN 

EMPLOYERS DAUGHTER! B***H YOU OFFICIALLY GOT ME FUCKED UP!”  

    Alvah obnoxiously butted in. “Oh yeah? Then how did she get a hold of ya’ s**t if only you make and distribute your-what are those dirty Ruski’s calling it? Your “Stseplyat'”.  

    “Your Russian is garbage Alvah just say catenate. One of my superficial consumers must have fucked me over towards this conspiracy, KNOWING I’M THE MOST CLOSEST ASSET SHE HAS! A matter a fact-why the f**k am I in the f*****g chair?! Why aren’t you in the f*****g chair?! You’re the closest to her and you’re known for drugging people!" 

    “Oh shut the f**k up Jorge! That’s bullshit and you know it. I would never do such a thing! Well to Mr.Bently yeah! That guy was an a*****e and belittled my intelligence because I lived in a trailer park. Every day that Irish son of a b***h embarrassed me in front of everyone in my favorite subject! He deserved every f*****g hour he was under my spell! I admit it I don’t give a f**k! But Elizabeth and her daughter showed me nothing but love-so I have absolutely NO REASON to do such a thing to someone who helped me put my life back together after I was released from the pen ya’ paranoid f**k!!" 

    “Alvah was the one who found her body. She snuck out the house with someone.” added Elizabeth. 

    “Two men to be exact.”  

    “I don’t f*****g believe you! I know you did it you son of a b***h. You either got a hold of my product or recreated it. You think I’m a f*****g idiot you disgraceful piece of s**t?! You should be ashamed to call yourself Israeli- YOU MAKE US F*****G LOOK BAD! 

    Alvah immediately pistol whipped me across my face, then jammed the barrel of his gun up my bleeding nose. “MISSY LET ME KILL THIS UNSTABLE PIECE OF S**T!” Shouted Alvah aggressively. 

    “Admit it you psycho, you’re sexually aroused by chaos and misery! I bet you wouldn’t do that if my hands weren’t tied ah? Your testosterone levels seem a little low tonight Alvah. Milano do you mind giving orders to your dog to take the tampon out his dickhole, putting the gun down and fighting me like a real man, not a little b***h?!” 

    “ALVAH PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW!” 

    “BUT MISSY-“ 

    Elizabeth b***h slapped Alvah across his face. “What the f**k did I say?! I said put your f*****g gun down! Ya deaf or f****n’ retarded?! Drop your f*****g weapon!” Snapped Elizabeth. Alvah dropped his gun to the floor. 

    “Release him.”  Alvah walked over to me with an attitude and released me from bondage.     “That was for spitting in my face.” I then kicked Alvah in the balls and started wailing on him with a barrage of punches. Felix had to step in and pull me off of Alvah. 

    “ENOUGH!” shouted Felix. 

   “That’s for f*****g Vivian in my bed.” 

    “Yo Alvah man you need to cool it!” 

    “Alvah get Jesus down to my house immediately. I AIN’T F****N’ AROUND!” 

    “Yes ma’am.” Said the b*****d cleaning blood off his face. He then made a call and headed out the room. 

    “I promise you I’ll do everything in my power to find the b*****d who gave Alice the product and I’ll kill him myself.” 

    “No. I do want you to find him, but I want him alive. I want his body.” 

    “Whatever. I’ll bring the son of a b***h to you.” 

    “Jorge, how long is the high for a 150mg dose?” 

    “Straight to the bloodstream three hours. Capsule, six. Why?” 

    “This-this is hard for me to tell you, and I’m sorry. I should have went about things differently. I was just caught up in a wild storm of emotions because I found my daughter OD’d in a f*****g swamp and I don’t know who to trust! It could be you, it could be the Russian’s, it could be Melvin- Malalai-HELL EVEN F*****G JESUS! I don’t know what the f**k to think right now because I’m so confused and I feel so empty!” 

    “Where the f**k are you going with this Milano?!” I grumbled to her aggressively.     Elizabeth then cleaned the tears off her face and pondered stressfully to the floor. “I never thought I’d know how it felt to lose my soul til now. Jorge. You have three hours to find my daughter’s killer.” 

    “OR ELSE WHAT YOU F*****G HAG?!” I screamed in her face. Suddenly I saw Vivian dressed in all white wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. She then whispered in my ear.          

    “Kill her.” She then lightly kissed the left side of my cheek. Vivian proceeded to slowly walk behind Elizabeth choking up, without blinking. Elizabeth clearly didn't see Vivian. Neither did Felix. 

    “Kill her my love.” said Vivian staring me cold dead in my eyes, without blinking; with no emotion. 

    “Or else you’re going to die from your own drug Jorge.” This b***h poisoned me with my own product. And if I’m seeing Vivian that must mean it’s kicking in. I called Ethan’s brother and told him I’m leaving the money for him and is daughter. They have my address and everything. Ethan’s brother promised to get revenge on Elizabeth. His family and their associates officially waged war on Elizabeth and her criminal enterprise which is now worth over $900,000,000. All gained from assassinations, kidnappings, murders, dope, blood and body parts. I’ve never been so angry in my life, but if it’s my time to go. It’s my time to go. I no longer have a desire to live anymore. Hell, I never did since Vivian’s death. Since then I’ve been in a monotonous void, just waiting for my heart to stop. But life goes on.     

    Who gives a f**k if some meticulous, pencil pushing, hermit dies. Life goes on. Politicians are still out for themselves, poverty’s a proxy and crime still exist. All go hand in hand because it’s just a never ending cycle we all allow just because we’re told to allow it. Right now I’m in my car and the drug is already kicking in. Before I got into my car there was a pixelated vortex within my environment, as the sky was transitioning from day to night like a f*****g light switch. When I went into my car to turn on the radio. Immediately as the song “Delusions” by In Dying Arms started playing off some college radio station, the nude dead body of Leopold started contorting his neck sideways in the backseat. Leopold simultaneously vomited blood, teeth and projectile vomit; all while having an epileptic attack. I quickly turned the volume down to zero to check my backseat. Leopold and the mess he made was gone. The time is now 12:01PM and I’m ending everything here because it’s really kicking in and it FEELS LIKE THE 

WORSE MIGRAINE EVER! WHO EVER FINDS MY JOURNEL I WANT YOU TO BURN 

ALL MY NOTES ON MAKING THE PRODUCT! AND KNOW THAT I WAS POISONED BY EX-ATTORNEY ELIZABETH “MARY” ISABELLA AKA MISTRESS MILANO. I MUST to 

stop writing to COMPLETE my final objective. I NOT psykolgikuly stabeL to BE WRITEEEEEEEEE ING! MUST FINEEEEEEEEE KILLER! MUST FIND KILLER. MUST FIND KILLER. 

 

 

 



© 2017 Cahjli Symes


Author's Note

Cahjli Symes
And it's all done. Thoughts? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2017


Author

Cahjli Symes
Cahjli Symes

Cloud City, FL



About
Hi my name is Cahjli and I write poems,screenplays and lyrics. Hope you enjoy :D more..

Writing