Why is 3D Rendering Important in Architectural Design?

Why is 3D Rendering Important in Architectural Design?

A Story by rgbamall

Some people might think that complex technologies like 3D photorealistic architectural visualization are expensive. In the early days, it did. However, over the years, architectural 3D renderings have become more affordable and are now within the budget of most homeowners. Even if it is 3D animation, it can show more content to potential customers, not just images, and it has a high cost-benefit ratio.

 

However, as 3D software becomes more and more accessible for everyone, it is not uncommon for freelancers to provide services at a lower cost. Be cautious when considering cheaper services, the quality of the final product may be much lower. Although you can save money in advance, you may spend more in the future.

 

2. Use 3D render building to find project errors early

 

It is very common that the project budget is exceeded due to changes made by the customer during the construction of the structure. This is because clients usually have no architectural training and it is difficult to understand certain ideas before the start of the construction phase, especially if there are not enough drawings to convey a specific idea. The 3D architectural rendering model gives customers the opportunity to find problems as early as possible.

By performing the realistic 3d render building of their projects, you can know from the beginning whether they like the design and layout of something. By identifying problems at an early stage, they can avoid the potentially huge costs of making changes after construction has started.


3. 3D render building can use 3D models as marketing tools


If you are an architect who wants to attract investors and businesses, then creating a stunning image for the project idea is a good way to promote it. Although the sketches and blueprints provide information, they do not promote the client's projects and ideas. It is best to hire a rendering company that can accurately convey ideas through 3D visualization.

Our core team members are full of enthusiasm with an average industrial experience of over 10 years. As one of the professional 3d visualisation companies, RGB-A has gained rich experience in visualization production and project management through close collaboration with well-known domestic and overseas architectural design firms as well as real estate developers.

 

If you have needs, please visit our architectural visualization websites.

© 2022 rgbamall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on March 16, 2022
Last Updated on March 16, 2022
Tags: aerial, rendering

Author

rgbamall
rgbamall

Shanghai, China



About
RGB-A DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is located in Shanghai, China, which is specializing in architectural renderings, animation, 360 panoramic renderings, 2D & 3D motion graphic. Our core team members ar.. more..

Writing