Letting you go

Letting you go

A Story by rea rea
"

a good thing gone bad

"

letting go is not an easy thing but you were never mine to take letting you go is like giving up my last breath and saying goodbye forever how could i have let my self fall in love with you. i was not thinking and now i have to let you go like you meant nothing to me and thats hard. my heart aches everyday. I want to call you everyday but i wont i want to write to you everyday but i wont  i have to let you go. the hardest thing for me is your my best friend and i was able to run to you for anything and now i know i still can but i feel like you dont want me too. you want to let go as much as i have to but you cant say it because  you dont want to hurt me anymore then what i have made my self hurt.  so i say to you this..... you have made the deepest footprints in my heart and there they will always stay and no matter how hard i try to let go i will always love you unconditionally and will always be there for you no matter how i hide how i feel about you.

 

© 2008 rea rea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 29, 2008
Last Updated on May 14, 2008

Author

rea rea
rea rea

astoria, OR



About
i am a very open minded person. honest and cant stand liers. I have what I call open mouth insert foot syndrom. I also believe that if you ask a question becareful because i will tell you the truth a.. more..

Writing
our secret our secret

A Poem by rea rea


the evil the evil

A Story by rea rea