chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by rhiannonskye36
"

the first chapter of my random book. so far i'm just going with the flow.

"

 "Vivian," I take out my ear buds and turn to glance over at Shayla.

 "What?" I ask. She leans forward in her chair.

 "Are you seriously not going to that party tonight? Seriously girl you need to get out." I just shrug at her and she turns around to face the teacher again. I find myself glancing around. I'm uncomfortable. Ugh, surprise. I stick the ear buds back in because I don't care about what's going on in social studies. I don't care about the past. What I'm worried about is the future.

 

Time passes by, so slow it's horrible. I watch the clock and finally the bell rings. I get up immediately and walk to my locker.

 "Vivian! Why did you leave so fast? God what's up with you lately?" I turn to Shayla. Her locker is right next to mine. She is looking in her little magnet mirror at her pitch black long wavy hair, her heavily lined eyes, and pierced lip and nose.

 "So?" I sigh.

 "I just don't want to get caught up in it all again. The drugs, the alcohol, I just can't. I have studies, I'm no longer going to be a dangerous person." I fake a smile and stifle a laugh. I know she doesn't buy it. But still.

 "Alright, I understand. I will go have fun without you then." She smiles and shuts her locker. "Text me later okay? See ya." I wave at her. I turn to leave and hit something.

 "Oh, I'm sorry, I-" My voice catches in my throat. It's Adam. He is the most gorgeous, mysterious, most amazing guy in school. "I'm sorry." I stutter.

 "Oh, it's fine. I think it was mostly my bad." The most dazzling smile flashes across his face. His voice melted my heart. Oh, wow. Haa.

He starts to walk away and I sigh. Why can't I have someone like that? Why can't I be important like those other girls? Ugh, I don't even care anymore. My life sucks, bottom line.

I begin walking out towards the buses. The doors open and it's freezing out. I can't wait to get home in my nice warm bed. I get on my bus and there are kids throwing paper airplanes everywhere and saying stupid immature things. I pick my seat and crank my music. It blocks everything out.

 

The bus finally stops in front of my house. It's a normal little place, just enough for my parents and me. I like it, personally I think it's just perfect. I open the door and the essence of vanilla and lilacs fill my nose. I run up the stairs, into my room and plop down on my bed and reach for my cell. No new messages. Of course. I lay back and think hard. I glance over at my calender on the wall. My last day of therapy and rehab was yesterday. I guess I finally quit. Quit the pills, the drugs, the alcohol, all of it. Yet, I was still a virgin. How is that even possible? I have done almost everything else bad in life. I try relaxing my mind but it's impossible. I can't stop thinking of what I'm probably missing at that party right now...I get up out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I wash my face and glance in the mirror. Same normal color face, short light brown hair, brown eyes, nose ring, and size B or C b***s. I slip into my nightdress and glance in the body mirror. I like my body. I used to hate it, but ever since I have been on the "road to recovery" I have lost some pounds. Finally I crawl into the nice cool sheets on my bed. And, turning towards my window, with the moon shining through, I drift into a nice, hard sleep. 



© 2010 rhiannonskye36


Author's Note

rhiannonskye36
this is the..uh, boring first chapter to a random book i'm throwing together. anything i need?
thanks guys!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it. Its really good there are some spelling mistakes but I really can't talk there because I do it all the time. I think what you are doing is really good and you should carry on with it.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it so far ohh an idea for you try to make it a bit more mysterious like she meets someone who is not who they say he/she is and twist it in to what you like.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010


Author

rhiannonskye36
rhiannonskye36

Carthage, NY



About
Heyy, my name is rhiannon skye. and i live in new york. i love to write and do it all the time. i really look forward to getting one of my works published someday. ( if i get one finished ) haha. anyw.. more..

Writing
chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by rhiannonskye36