Characters

Characters

A Chapter by rielovella

 

Major Characters:
Ella Chen- daughter of Mr.Chen, a rich businessman. Chun’s protecting her and she fell in love with him. But because her father threatens her about Chun, she lied. After 2 years, she tried to retrieve Chun but she can’t.
Wu Chun- poor guy who is bodyguard of Ella. He fell in love with Ella but she lied to him and he left. After 2 years, he returned with one word, revenge.
Jiro Wang- son of Mr. Wang, a rich tycoon. He is agreed to marry Ella. He’s willing to do it because he loves Ella.
Minor Characters:
Selina Ren- poor girl who sells used clothes. She has a bitter past with Lee Hom. But when she met Jiro, she fell instantly to him and she’ll do everything to make him hers.
Arron Yan- a mechanic and Chun’s friend. He has a past with Guigui but because of money, she left him. Until he met Hebe, he tried everything to be her boyfriend.
Hebe Tien- Calvin’s girlfriend. But she love Calvin because of money.
Calvin Chen- Ella’s older brother and Hebe’s boyfriend. He really loves Hebe but he didn’t know why Hebe loves him.
Q: Love is…
Ella: Love is a sign of stupidity.
Chun: Love is the feeling that I didn’t know yet.
Jiro: Love is what I feel for her.
Selina: Love is not for me.
Arron: Love is deceiving.
Calvin: Love is being with your special someone.
Hebe: Love is just an excuse for money.


© 2009 rielovella


Author's Note

rielovella
1st chapter to be posted next year. hope that SOMEONE will wait for this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on December 15, 2009
Last Updated on December 15, 2009


Author

rielovella
rielovella

Muntinlupa, Philippines



About
I'm Liriel. 15 years old girl living in Philippines I like writing stories about love(especially about S.H.E. and Fahrenheit. In short, fanfic. :) ) and poems(if I'm inspired). I write likeS.. more..

Writing
Mirror Mirror

A Poem by rielovella