Prologue: UNKNOWN

Prologue: UNKNOWN

A Chapter by rielovella
"

She is a girl with no emotions. Yes, you're right with what you've heard; a girl with no emotions. Happiness, sadness or even anger: nothing.

"

PRoLoGue


In a small and dark room wherein only a man's face can be only seen. A small girl went near the man. His face is terrible. It is scary but the girl is able to face him without any marks of nervousness. Why? She is a girl with no emotions. Yes, you're right with what you've heard; a girl with no emotions. Happiness, sadness or even anger: nothing. It is very unimaginable to find someone like her. But she's here, on Earth. Maybe, her soul is no where to find that she lost her emotions.


"Mr. Smith, why did you summoned me?" she bowed in front of her boss. Mr. Smith, her boss, smiled as he see this girl bowed in front of her.


"Good to see you here," he stared at her. After the girl bowed, she returned her stare at her boss.


"What do you want?" she asked.


"Calm down, I know that you're busy with doing nothing. This will be fast. Believe me."


While they were talking to each other, the door opens. Only the shadow can be seen so Mr. Smith asked who he is.


"I am here, Mr. Smith." Then he enters the room as he closes the door quietly.


"So it's you."


The shadow is getting closer to the girl.


"You, meet him. He'll be helping you with your current mission. I hope that you will be finishing this in no time. But I think, it will take years before you'll finish this."


She dares to look at the guy who Mr. Smith pointed.


"What will be my mission Sir?" she asked as she still stares at the guy.


The guy grabs something inside him and then gives it to the girl. At first, she doesn't want to take what she has to receive but Mr. Smith said that she has to take it.


"Please, take it." Mr. Smith tried to please her.


As she receives it, she looks at the guy first then her glare turn to the paper that was handed to her. It is a class picture of random strangers: for her.


"What will I do with this piece of junk?" she still stares at the picture. She can see smiles but she can't even do like it. It is useless for her to smile.


"This will be your mission."


"This? Mission? What will I do with it?"


"They will be your next target." He smiled.


"How can you do that such gesture? That gesture is what I keep on seeing this second." she asked. Maybe her curious mind is starting to ask questions. Even though it is a naive question, for her it is like an unsolved mystery.


"I would elaborate to you later. Don't worry. Your mission will be is you''ll spy this batch of students who are unknown for you."


"Why them?"


"Can I leave first?" The guy asked.


"You can leave." Mr. Smith said.


As the guy leaves, the girl demands for a answer.


"I want to research about the human minds, that's all."


"For that low reason, you want me to spy on them?"


Mr. Smith nodded.


"Then when will I start?"


"Don't worry my girl. Before you do anything else, you should drop by at the machineries room. They have to do something."


"What is it?"


"Don't be excited. You will know when you reach there."


Mr. Smith starts to stare at her and motioning her to leave. She bows once again and left the room.



© 2010 rielovella


Author's Note

rielovella
The very first start of her journey: Journey to the top.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010


Author

rielovella
rielovella

Muntinlupa, Philippines



About
I'm Liriel. 15 years old girl living in Philippines I like writing stories about love(especially about S.H.E. and Fahrenheit. In short, fanfic. :) ) and poems(if I'm inspired). I write likeS.. more..

Writing
Mirror Mirror

A Poem by rielovella