The Mysterious lines

The Mysterious lines

A Chapter by Riley

     He said, “aw I've seen that you had to have noticed the marks on your wrist. You want to know why they are there? Never mind you don’t get a say my sexy slave.” I’m thinking to myself, “what the hell “sexy slave” I don’t want to be his slave and I most definitely don’t want to be here”. He continued what he was saying “Sexy slave. They are a mark or cut you will get for every night you’re here. And youll be here until you die my beautiful. Cause I shall not live without you so you shall stay here with me. We shall grow old together.” I say “why? What the hell did I ever do to you Nick!” He said “You will not call me that! For calling me that you shall pay. Hmm let me think you shall get a hit to the knee with a stick and not have dinner tonight, but you also have to call me daddy.” I said, “no I will never call you or anyone that. Especially you!” He hit me in the knee “That is what you shall call me.” He said over my screams and hit me again. I said in between the screams “Suck my left nut if you think I'm calling you that Nick!” A that moment I knew I messed up he ripped off my shirt and my pantsBut yet I still refused to call him that awful name. With the next hit I could feel my knee throbbing. It was one of the worst pains I have ever felt. Next thing I know my pants our being pulled down to my ankles. I thought to myself please no Nick I know for a fact you are better than this. Dear god, (I prayed) please, please, please don’t let him do this to me. I may not have been the perfect child growing up or even close to the perfect child but why tell me why I deserve to go through this. At that moment I heard his belt buckle hit the floor! I couldn’t see what was going on cause after the third hit to the knee he blindfolded me. This is something straight out of a television show and man I can't believe this is happening. Nick mumbled under his breath “This is what happens to girls that don’t listen.” Oh man when I heard that I said “Oh, it is? Isn't it? What are you going to do huh?” I'm trying to trick him into thinking I'm kinky. And honestly, I'm pretty sure he fell for it. I felt his fingers run up my thigh. He began to stroke my thigh each time going higher than before. Until he reached my panties pulling them aside...  Ok, before we go any farther your probably wonder how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. Well first I am slightly turned on by this. Yes, I know I shouldn’t be but what can I say everyone gets horny. But I guess some of us in the wrong moments. You're probably thinking I'm nuts but...  this has happened before. No, last time it happened I wasn’t kidnapped and yes at the time we were dating but well get back to that later.  



© 2019 Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Rose seems like she might have a pretty unhealthy relationship with sex. At this point I'm worried she is used to having little to no control in her life.

Nick is a real piece of s**t, meanwhile. I'll be waiting for the day she stands over him and he gets to feel powerless.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Someone need to sock ol' Nick up, he's a really a nasty character.
Rose is funny, but I would probably avoid her. Of course, I'm a prude, so .......
Very interesting story, Riley. Went A-okay with coffee, and a PB&J.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose has a very conflicted character ... at first i didn't understand but with this bit of her history given .. this imprisonment, sexual, mental, emotional and physical abuse she is enduring is not her introduction to it. You are using a method of writing called immersion .. when the reader is dropped directly into a situation and character that goes on to explain it the further on the story goes ...
The guilt she feels for enjoying the pleasure of this kind of abusive sex is such a tender nerve ... taboo for her ... your entering into that area is brave my friend ... very brave.
E.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose seems like she might have a pretty unhealthy relationship with sex. At this point I'm worried she is used to having little to no control in her life.

Nick is a real piece of s**t, meanwhile. I'll be waiting for the day she stands over him and he gets to feel powerless.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2019
Last Updated on November 25, 2019


Author

Riley
Riley

NY



About
Hi, i"m Riley. I am 14 year old girl. I haven't had the greatest life. i went through some tough times that resulted in being at the doctors every week to make sure i'm alright and stuff like that. I .. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Chapter by Riley


Vision Vision

A Chapter by Riley


Who Knew Who Knew

A Book by Riley