Burning Perfection

Burning Perfection

A Story by Rin
"

Another slightly erotic story but not really. I tried to apply all the awesome advice you guys gave me on my last erotica but this is not nearly as um... X rated lol. It's more about emotion on this one.

"

She lies on the fresh blazing grass, her deep brown eyes shinning innocently in the setting sun. The hot breath on her neck forces her eyes to close uncontrollably. The next slow exhale moves her short chestnut hair. His soft yet large milk chocolate hand runs down her bare arm from the tip of her shoulder all the way don to the tip of her fragile fingers and slowly back up.

His hand lingers on the single mole on the edge of her elbow. Her pale skin flashes pink as she shifts from his touch. The pleasant breath stops, the grass crinkles as he moves in front of the shy girl. Their eyes are at level, that same hand touches the small lump on her somewhat large nose. She jerks away closing her ashamed eyes.

His deep green eyes with their perfectly shaped black eyebrows wrinkle at her embarrassment. He leans forward; his long and thing nose touches hers’ as his exhale near her partly opened lips burns the flam of her yearning. He gently touches the few dry cracks on her lips with his thumb and quickly licks the same areas his thumb has touched. The feeling of his smooth tongue stops her from moving away again.

            The saliva on her lip increases the tingly sensation as he continues to breathe on her perky quivering lips. His dark full lips twitch and then his fireclay smashes them to hers. The sun disappears under the distant trees leaving the sensations to increase as they both go blind in the blanket of darkness.

 

© 2009 Rin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
Added on February 3, 2009

Author

Rin
Rin

About
I love to write just as much as I love to do visual arts. For a while I used to think I didn�t have a talent in writing, but after doing so many pieces I found out that I love to do it j.. more..

Writing
Time is Selfish Time is Selfish

A Poem by Rin


Nothing Nothing

A Story by Rin