never woke up

never woke up

A Story by Megan

This is one of my favorite story lines from Katy Towell. Look her up on youtube. She is amazing!

"One day I fell asleep and I never woke up, and in my dream there was a fairy and she was holding a flower. She was so pretty. But then she opened up her entire head and she ate the flower. And I could tell she was still hungry because she turned her head and looked at me, and I knew she was going to eat me. So I ran and I ran and I ran. Only she ran and she ran and she ran after me. And all the time she was getting bigger with scary teeth and I thought " aren't fairies supposed to be tiny?" But then everything disappeared except for the forest. And I knew something was waiting for me but what ever was waiting for me in my dream forest isn't hungry but it was waiting for me anyway. One day... I fell asleep and never... Woke up."

© 2011 Megan


Author's Note

Megan
I thought this was amazing yet scary. The intense terrifying dream this little girl is having is making her dream slowly turn into a nightmare.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked t but the only thing I would change is describe the fairy with more detail. You could put like, 'She was dazzling with beauty and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her,' instead of, 'she was so pretty. And you could also say, 'I ran as fast as my legs would carry me,' or, 'I was running so fast I felt as if my feet weren't touching the ground.' Overall, it was good and I would like to hear more short stories by you.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011