Am I emotional person no only I care my emotions

Am I emotional person no only I care my emotions

A Story by riyaaa

“Am I emotional person no I only care my emotions” means I am not an emotional person, but I am very sensitive person so I give too much attention to choose people around me like my friends, known. The main reason behind this, I always want to surround myself with good people who always ready to support me for doing anything, achieve goals in my life and inspire and motivate me for complete dreams.

All the time it’s not possible for me to change peoples’ intentions and opinion for me. It’s hard to find who is right intention for you. Everyone made mistakes in life, it’s okay, but I like the person who understands this and forgive their mistakes without any judgement.

In life too many situations came when your emotions facing too much ups and down that time you need to take care for it. Sometimes you decided to share your emotions with another person, but may be possible that time the another person not feel for the same and you get hurt for that time your mind start to think like this” Am I not a lovable and valuable person” but that time you need to understand this you decided to share your feelings it’s okay other person’s opinion may be different.

Your emotions too much important only for you that you need to care for it that time it’s hard to understand what is right and what is wrong. It’s necessary for your emotional health to share your feelings so do it for you not for others may be sometimes it’s hard to express their feelings and to share what you feel exactly.

Give value for your emotions, not others opinion because every time not possible everyone feels the same thing. One side your feelings and emotions are there and other side people opinion.

“Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own”.

The only rules stopping you share your emotions only those you have adopted from others and judgement of others.

“It’s never too late, never too late to do say to achieve to start being you”

“Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t, start loving yourself for everything you are”

“No scale can measure how much we are loved or how incredibly precious we are”

I believe that we are who we choose to be nobody is going to come and save you.

“You’ve got to save yourself nobody is going to give you anything you’ve got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except you and nobody will be as sorry as you if you don’t get it.”

“Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return and you will never be disappointed.”

“We all make our choices the hard part is living with them”

“So don’t give up your dreams.”

 

 

© 2020 riyaaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on June 29, 2020
Last Updated on July 7, 2020