I am waiting for my Prince Charming

I am waiting for my Prince Charming

A Story by riyaaa

I am not waiting the Prince Charming, but I am waiting for my Prince who will love me the way I want, and I always imagine in my dreams. Yeah! I know everyone says it's just possible only your dreams, but I am always remembered the words " one day my dream become reality" because if you don't know what you want how's its possible you will get. No-one believe it's okay but you show the courage to believe yourself it's necessary if you are stand up yourself and believe yourself then you don't need to anyone. It's your responsibility to yourself if you have courage to see a dream to see a dream then take a charge to convert into reality. You are thinking you will get support in an initial stage then you are trying to make fool yourself because you know very well anyone not believes easily that time you are showing doubt on your thoughts and choices. It's easy to make our choices but hard part is living with them so be careful to choose anything when your whole life to depend on that. Yeah! You're loved ones show concern for you so they give you best advice but you are only the one who knows what you want exactly then how you are hoping everyone will understand on that level. It's not easy give the answer when someone asks you what qualities you want in someone because how can you fully describe a person in few words. I know it's not easy to find a perfect person but if your mind is clear what you want then it's easy to find a perfect person for you. In this world no one is perfect everyone knows this but everyone wants that kind of person who makes you perfect and your life without any conditions, who likes and accepts you who you are and what you want to become in your life without any judgement. Life is journey so you will need that kind of company where you feel comfortable when you share your things and thoughts without hesitation and believe someone will understand this. 

© 2020 riyaaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 16, 2020
Last Updated on July 16, 2020