The Logic Behind Apostolic Prosperity

The Logic Behind Apostolic Prosperity

A Story by Bishop R. Joseph Owles

The logic behind Apostolic Prosperity is perfectly biblical.

Jesus said that Faith moves mountains, Faith quiets storms, Faith makes ALL THINGS possible for the one who has Faith.

The Apostles tell us to be grateful for all that we have. When we are grateful for what we have, even if it is only a little, we find that we have enough. When we are generous with what we have, even if it is only a little, it creates a flow of abundance to us, giving us more to be grateful for and more to be generous with.

God has no hands to work except for our hands. God has no mouth to speak except for our mouths. God cannot work unless we allow God to work in us and through us. So God has designed the universe in such a way that a generous person receives more so that person can be even more generous. (This is the principle behind tithing. God doesn't want our money. God is not taxing us. God is helping us to create a flow of receiving abundance by generously giving from what we have.)

So Faith, Gratitude, and Generosity creates abundance.

The way to kill abundance and to always be in a situation where you never have enough is to Doubt, Be Ungrateful, and Be Stingy or Greedy.

If Faith makes all things possible, then doubt makes all things impossible. If Gratitude makes what we have enough, even when it is only a little, Ingratitude makes what we have never enough -- we are always in lack and want. If generosity creates a flow that allows us to receive, then not being generous, not giving, being stingy, or being greedy, or trying to keep what we have for ourselves, kills that flow of receiving and abundance. If it creates a flow, it creates a flow that takes from us, instead of adding to us.

You may have a mountain of debt, but that mountain will not be moved by worry or doubt. It will not be moved for focusing on how you do not have enough. It will not be moved by trying to hold on to every little bit you have. It will only be moved if you have faith. A tiny bit of faith allows you to say to that mountain of debt, "Get out of here and drown yourself into the sea" and it will obey you. Being grateful for what you have, even while you are telling that mountain of debt to go away will allow you to have enough in spite of your debt. And giving something (the suggested Bible amount is 10%), anything, it could be time, money, food, something you can give that shows you are standing on your faith, that you are grateful for what you have, that you realize that anything you have it a gift from God to be used for God, anything you give will begin to create a flow that gives to you. It may begin as a trickle here and there. But if you are diligent and faithful, and grateful, and generous, that trickle will flow like a river of abundance.

© 2013 Bishop R. Joseph Owles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

496 Views
Added on October 7, 2013
Last Updated on October 8, 2013
Tags: abundance, prosperity, prayer, healing, Jesus, Christ, saint, Paul, apostolic, agree, faith, grateful, generous, blessing, Bible

Author

Bishop R. Joseph Owles
Bishop R. Joseph Owles

Alloway, NJ



About
Powered by Conduit Mobile LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing