BREAKING THE ROYAL PRIDE

BREAKING THE ROYAL PRIDE

A Story by Robin Dev
"

This story is about how a man from lower cast breaks the pride of a queen.

"

Queen Sunanda Devi was tied between two poles with her arms and legs stretched out. Her left ankle and left wrist were fastened to the right pole and her right ankle and right wrist were fastened to the left pole. She was howling and growling like a lioness in anger and trying to tear apart the ropes with her clenched fists to free herself but it was not possible. She was surrounded by enraged Tribal men to take revenge of her mass killing in the names of treason.

“Alekh Babu, let’s rape her and throw her body on the road to let the royal family know what we Tribal can do.” The angry tribal men shouted with their fists thumping in the air towards the growling queen Sunanda.


“No one touches her except me. She was my hunt, my prey. Back off, you all.” Ordered Alekh, the tribal leader who was a valiant warrior and a very handsome man unlike other downtrodden. He has respect and admiration among all his people because of his strength, wisdom and leadership quality. He was not more than 30 years old yet, he stood firm against the brutal queen Sunanda and her cruelty to suppress all the Tribal in the village. It was a cruel system that has been prevailing since long which she followed up wholeheartedly. She has always looked down upon these innocent tribal people and treated them like insects. She had restricted them from all the facilities in the village. As monarchy was almost dying down, Sunanda was trying to keep up the Royal pride intact by showing her dominion over these people.


“I will guard her and break her pride myself tonight. You all can wait outside or go home to rest.” Declared Alekh fixing his wicked eyes on her as all others started to leave the room as they were instructed.


“What do you think, Alekh!!!” Screamed Sunanda. “You think, you can break my pride, my respect by raping me and torturing my body? You can’t… You will be raping a cold body…as cold as ice.” She spoke boasting of her image.


Alekh laughed evilly and replied, “You think, I will do that… Rape? Not at all… But I will make you feel the pleasure that can stir your whole being. Yes, I will break your pride by pleasuring you, my queen”.


“Yes, you are right, I am your queen. So, stop being an a*****e with me or else I will hang you in the middle of the village market for all the people to witness and revered me.” The enraged queen retorted as the muscles of her face tightened and turned reddish in anger.


Alekh laughed all the more hearing what the captive queen bragged about. “And how do you think you will do that, my queen?” Alekh asked, extending his face as close as possible to hers mockingly. He clasped her cheeks with his fingers and brushed his nose on hers, smiling wickedly.


“F**k!!! Untie me and then see how can I, you b*****d!” She growled again pulling her head away from his grab.


Alekh caught hold the drape of her saree and pulled it off, letting it fall down exposing her heaving bosoms beneath her silk blouse to his naked eyes. Sunanda vigorously growled and dragged her hands thumping her feet on the ground. But poor she… She could not do anything as she was tied up to the poles from all ends. Alekh enjoyed the view of her swelled-up cleavage over her silk blouse as she heaved like a woman gasping for breath.


“You always discriminate between the royal family with us, the tribals but I want to prove that there’s no inequality between us, as we all are just carnal humans.” Alekh said emphatically to prove his point which the royal family had always opposed and tried to supress them and deprive them from every privilege possible.


“Your blood is dirty and nasty, Alekh and that’s why you could attempt such a thing which your forefathers have never done… they worshipped my forefathers and served the royal family.” The queen screamed as she uttered those words. She was sweating vehemently and was constantly trying to break open herself from the chains.


“Now shut up, you proud queen… our forefathers were f*****g stupid who served your family instead of revolting against this social evil.” Alekh shouted at her with his fingers gripping around her neck. He almost choked her in anger then released her.


He walked away from her and searched for something. He found it and walked back to her. It was a silk ribbon which he tied on her eyes, blindfolding her.


“What the hell are you doing, Alekh? Released me, now… If my guards will get even a trace of your misdeeds, they will cut you into pieces.” She screamed again writhing her head from left to right.


“I don’t want you to see what I am going to do to you, my queen… I will feel shy meeting your eyes.” He mocked as he brushed his fingers over the row of buttons on her blouse. He moved his fingers seductively as he unbuttons her blouse gently letting the tips of his fingers touching her softness.


Sunanda felt disgusted. She was burning in anger but her body was cold as she felt so shameful of her condition. She didn’t writhe anymore. She decided to be calm as she could feel the skin on her wrists and ankles were bruised and bleeding because of her struggles against the chains. She was a valiant warrior herself and Alekh was aware of it. That was the reason why he kept her all tied up.


“Do whatever you want to do, Alekh… all you will find a cold and stone body in front of you. Remember, a queen can lose everything but not her pride. Last, 14 years, I have been alone without even touching a man after your king’s death… I burnt my desires, my passion along with his pious body. And you think, you will succeed to bring that passion, that desires back with your nasty intentions…! Try hard and kiss failure…” She said as she spit on his face without struggling anymore.


Alekh didn’t respond anything to her but just laughed like a devil, wiping his face with her saree… He looked at her as if he was about to devour her. All he had dreamt of this beautiful queen in his life and somehow, he had managed to trap her in his grip today.


He removed her blouse letting her gorgeous bre@sts fell free in the mid-air. He watched them for some time and almost felt his throat drying in lust. He caressed the round surface of both the mounds gently with his fingers and pressed them softly. But he didn’t like the response her body gave back to his touch. She stood lifeless, cold and like a statue of stone.


Alekh brushed his fingers over her shoulders, caressed them down again, reaching her soft melons, rolling his fingers over her n*****s… but he was disappointed again. He cupped them together in his both palms and brought them to his mouth… he sucked them, with his lips closing over them but to no avail.


The queen was unmoved. She has no desires, no lust at all for anything. She laughed, “I told you… you can rape my body, but you can’t arouse me. Can you enjoy f*****g a dead body?” It was the queen’s turn to mock. But Alekh was not discouraged at all. He didn’t say anything; he just looked her smiling lips and the ribbons covering her eyes. He placed his lips against her and kissed them.


She pressed her lips together tighter without even allowing him to feel her inner lips on his. When he forced her to open her lips she bit his lips, cutting the skin of his upper lips... "Ouch...you f*****g arrogant woman..." Screamed Alekh in pain. "I should have gagged your mouth as well, you wild woman" he said wiping the oozing drop of blood from his lips.


He didn't dare to kiss her again but his hands reached down to her saree which was still wrapped around her waist. He pulled it from where it was tucked carefully and let all her clothes shed down baring her completely apart from her precious and heavy ornaments. The only piece of cloth that was there, was the one, tied over her eyes. Alekh looked at her naked body adorned with her jewelleries. Her earrings, her nose ring adorning her beautiful face. Her necklace between her bosoms, her golden waist band on her slender waist embellishing her gorgeously sensuous body. Her anklets were enhancing her beauty all the more. Alekh felt a tingling sensation between his legs watching her… but everything will be vain, if his purpose of pleasuring his queen will not become a reality.


The coolness of the night, the breeze touched the bare body of Sunanda making her uncomfortable but she was headstrong and arrogant. Her long suppressed bodily urges were so buried deep down in his heart that it was difficult to bring them alive again. She suddenly felt something wiggling between her naval. She would have prepared herself for it if she could have seen it. Alekh was clever to blindfold her so that he can attack her body unguarded, unprepared. Sunanda took a deep breath and Alekh smiled but didn’t say anything. He kept on swirling his tongue on her bare naval, thrusting it with the tip of his tongue. He grabbed her buttocks reaching for them behind with his both hands, wiggling his fingers between the crack of her soft bulbous a*s cheeks while working his tongue on her skin down her naval.


The queen Sunanda Devi clenched her fists in utter disgust and wished if her legs were at least free for a minute then she could have paralysed him by hitting his balls between his legs. But she could not do anything. Tears flowed from her eyes through her cheeks in anger, disgust, shame… Yet, to Alekh’s disappointment, he failed to churn out her love juices from her love canal even after his skilled ministrations.


Alekh stood up and went behind her. He nibbled on the back of her neck as his fingers brushed against her bare buttocks. He whispered in her ears gliding his lips from both sides of the neck, “I will not accept the defeat today… mind it, my queen.”


“You never had, you never can, you b*****d.” Hissed Sunanda like a wounded serpent.


Alekh took off all his clothes and brushed his growing hard member between her twat from behind. Sunanda pushed her hip back towards his to hit him but her ankles in the chain didn’t allow that much leverage to have that much force in that push of her. He grinned while cupping her bre&sts from behind as he grinds his c@ck against her bums, pressing it on her dry arrogant pus&y. He understood it is useless to f**k a dry v@gina. It will hurt both of their genitals. He has to use his last bet.


He walked out from her behind and stood in front of her. He lifted her head holding her chin in his fingers and leaned his face close to hers. “What is the use of the pride which gave you nothing than a false sense of joy and victory, my queen?” He whispered to her as he slapped Sunanda’s butt cheeks hard and rolled his fingers on her n*****s twitching them softly. She didn’t respond as she was trying hard to stay calm like a stone. It was difficult for her to hold the floods of desires storing within her though she was strong enough to hold onto her pride till that time. Alekh continued screaming in her ears, “You were only 23 years old when your husband, your king died. I had loved you with all my heart… You stayed unmarried for so long, for the sake of custom and pride of royal family. When I asked your hand, you killed people in the name of treason as you hated the tribal people as your ancestors did.”


Alekh spanked her bums twice more, holding them steady as he positioned himself between her legs, kneeling down in front of her. Sunanda felt his warm breath on her dry pus&y lips. Her breathing became heavier. She felt her body warm as Alekh didn’t say anything but kept puffing his breath on her orifice. He watched her vertical lips twitched and squirmed though there was no sign of her pus&y juices… He stuck out his tongue and touched the tiny pea like clitoris and toyed on it. She whimpered softly within herself trying her best not to show that she is breaking away. She wanted to close her thighs but she was not in a position to do so. He touched her v@ginal lips with his fingertips and pushed them aside as he licked underside of her tender pink folds. Sunanda was unable to control anymore as the carnal desires stored within her were flooding out as it was not in her control anymore… She tightened her v@ginal muscles as much as possible but could not help the whitish trail of her pus&y juice to ooze out.


Alekh licked his victory with his tongue with pride. He broke her; he didn’t boast about it but continued his tongue f*****g the queen till she felt her body shuddering with an orgasm sweeping over her whole body. Alekh invade her territory soon with his spear pushing deep inside her kingdom destroying every barrier that came his ways.


He unchained her and untied the ribbon from her eyes. She was quiet as she lost the battle of pride and submitted her everything to Alekh. They made love lying on the floor till they experience the highest blissful sexual moments, breathing and sweating.


The ecstasy took them to such heights that they forgot who they were couple of hours before. Alekh’s dream fulfilled. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed the feel of their naked bodies clasped with each other as one. His head was rested on queen Sunanda’s naked bosoms with her arms wrapped around his back, with her nails scrapped down on his skin in pleasure. Everything looked so peaceful and serene… as if there was a peace treaty signed between them.


Sunanda opened her eyes, her hands searched for something on the floor they were both lying. She found something sharp. She held it in her left hand and spoke softly to Alekh. “You opened my eyes, Alekh. And I thank you for doing so… I hated you all so much, but I was wrong in doing so…” She caressed his hair with her right hand and grabbed them with his fingers and raised it to look at his face. Alekh was still in a trance, enjoying the victory he just had over an arrogant queen. Still keeping his eyes closed, he nodded and heard Sunanda speaking again, “But you trampled on my pride… Making love to my body is not your fault, but breaking my pride was…” She quickly slashed the dagger through his throat and pushed his body off her and stood above him, looking down at his struggling body in a pool of blood, helpless and then lifeless…


Before it was even dawn, she came back to her palace and called for her trusted officials. She passed a decree to abolish all the discriminations whatsoever prevailing in her village and circulated it before Alekh’s dead body was found. His death brought joy to the royal family and sorrows to the tribals but the queen’s decree brought peace and joy in the village after so many decades.


Sunanda Devi stopped coming to her court anymore. She declared the end of monarchy as well though she looked after the matters of people with humility. Sunanda Devi became very quiet and kept herself locked in her closed shell, reliving the moments she spent with Alekh. He did strip off her royal pride forever.

© 2019 Robin Dev


Author's Note

Robin Dev
Ignore grammar problems, but do mention what do you think of the story for sure...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on August 16, 2019
Last Updated on August 16, 2019
Tags: Erotica, Sex, Royal, Racism, Caste, Queen, Revolt, Rebellion

Author

Robin Dev
Robin Dev

India



About
I am a writer and a role-player who loves to blend erotica with emotions. I love building realistic romantic stories. more..

Writing
THE SMOKE THE SMOKE

A Story by Robin Dev