mother and infant thriller story

mother and infant thriller story

A Screenplay by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

Never leave your infant by itself in another room while you sleep in another

"

The young weaning mother sleeps on the reed-mat on the cow-dung splattered floor …tired and spent…her new-born infant suckling on one of her mammary glands…

The mother is content knowing that the baby will feed itself and go to sleep after it is satisfied.

After a while the mother is awaked from her sleep by the non-stop crying of the baby…but baby is two feet away from her …

But then…whose mouth is it that is suckling her mammary gland...yes BOTH her mammary glands at the same time…???

It is the rare two headed snake who craves for human mother’s milk and I drawn to this fresh source of milk…the mother is shell-shocked and can’t even scream but tries to wretch the snake away from her

Feeders with both hands….but the snake holds on to fast…doesn’t release….the father of the baby has just come in from the garden and is helpless to watch the plight of his wife…and is too shocked to do anything…

The smart dog has walked in to and immediately starts barking non-stop at the snake…it senses the mother’s danger and jumps in and bites the snake in clean half right through its belly-middle…rips it in two….the two halves of the snake wriggle like mad but still not leaving the mothers glands…

The mother has swooned away in shock…father regains his senses and brings a fire-brand from the kitchen fireplace and applies it one at a time to the snakes body where it is cut …immediately the snakes releases both its holds and drops down..Father smashes the soon-to-be cadavers’ with a big stick…

Fortunately for mother…the snake had not bitten her at contact points….but just tried to suck in her milk..she gathers her wits together and washer the contact points with Basil leaves and turmeric-water …the has a hot water bath after a ritual of cleansing while father watches over the baby along with doggie. Doggie goes outside the house after father gives him a bone.

The snake’s pieces are thrown in a pit and burnt and then buried.

Next day father constructs a sleeping basket for the baby enclosed on all sides…like a big cage…the separating bamboo reeds are just a centimeter thin …the inside of the cot is laden with soft blanket and a small merry-go round is hung on the top of the cot…it is like a four foot football but secured above the ground with 4 bamboo legs…like an Ufo. After feeding the baby…mother goes to sleep by father’s side next night and they carefully close all doors and windows but the ventilator up high is slightly open…it is ok says father. Mother is securely covered in a thick blanket from head to toe.

Baby is in the suspended cot near mother just three feet away.

Suddenly the doggie who had been brought inside to sleep and guard is barking furiously…

 

In the light of the dim earthen lamp…they see the snake half-coiled and half sprawled over the baby’s cot. It had come to lick away the leftover drops of milk at the baby’s mouth-edge and was trying to find a way into the cage but couldn’t. It had come down the ventilator and jumped over the main-beam and some come made its way to the baby.

Mother shrieks and jumps up and Father wakes up…but before that…the doggie has already jumped and torn the snake to bits. This snake might have been the mate of yesterday’s dead snake. But the poor doggie is breathing heavily..The snake has struck him…bitten its neck and within minutes…the doggie is going into palpitations and soon breathes its last as the deadly snake venom enters its heart!

 

                                                                        http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3rMhqSCFy16QNx0uI6kXOZgO9ie-4XktHrBYY7L7IIbCuu-Fw

* Dogs are very faithful usually to their masters.

Babies you better finish your milk.

New Mothers please be alert and cover your udders.

Fathers your job in the night time is of a security guard after your kids are born.

 

Bovine milk is hazardous to a snake’s health.

But certain Snakes crave for human mother’s milk.

It is rumored that the extract of the very rare two-headed snake is used in the production of Uranium

So it is valued at Millions of dollars.

 

But then…mother’s milk is priceless too…

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
mother's milk is more precious than anything in the world...

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

SNAKES!!!!
And attached to the chest as well???
Oh ick, horrible, awful!
-squirms uncomfortably-
Pats the dog and gives him a bone? Really? Shouldn't they have proclaimed him "hero" and paraded around with him on their shoulders?
That ending... That's all I have to say about that. :P

-grin-
Okay, so I got caught all up in your storytelling here. You did a good job.
A few tenses here and there... But a very engaging story. :)



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

wowff
Rogue

10 Years Ago

Did you bark at me? -grin-
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

i did?! did i..oh i jus didnt



Reviews

It really thrilled me :-/
what was this all about ?? A Snake, that crave for human mothers milk :-/
Firstly I thought it was a awakening call.. But as the story proceeded, I am concluding that was just some of your thoughts..

Well Dog..!! Aahaan.. Is the best friend a man can have.. And this story proves it too :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

yes a dog and cat maybe
smilempsn

10 Years Ago

:) When we were kids we had a family of dog (Mom and a dog kid were with us).. Dad was with our othe.. read more
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

oh sadd storey but good to hear
SNAKES!!!!
And attached to the chest as well???
Oh ick, horrible, awful!
-squirms uncomfortably-
Pats the dog and gives him a bone? Really? Shouldn't they have proclaimed him "hero" and paraded around with him on their shoulders?
That ending... That's all I have to say about that. :P

-grin-
Okay, so I got caught all up in your storytelling here. You did a good job.
A few tenses here and there... But a very engaging story. :)



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

wowff
Rogue

10 Years Ago

Did you bark at me? -grin-
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

10 Years Ago

i did?! did i..oh i jus didnt

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2013
Last Updated on July 1, 2013
Tags: mother father baby dog snake poe

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing