I might still be alive!

I might still be alive!

A Poem by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

That creepy feeling of being thought of as dead when you are in coma.

"


When I die, bury me not in a hurry.....I still may be alive!!! Gasp!!
Wrap me not in a shroud.....call me not yet a corpse....
Check my pulse again....wish me healthy and breathin again!

When I die....I shall still linger in your midst and in your homes,
walkin, talkin, seekin, jokin...wherever I may roam....
I might visit an UFO stowed away in an old aerodrome!

When I die.....they shall try to spook me....and haunt me...
The shadows of my own emotions....and taunt me....
But I shall smile at them cause they are but my own!

When I die ...I shall not possess you....but rather assist you...
In your day to day chores and reprogram your websites anew...
Ethical hacking was never a tool I took advantage of...ask Mr. Gates!

When I die.....I would expect you to feed the dark-black crow..
And set him out a small silver water bowl outside my door..
Give him Indian bread and home made porridge in my old dinner plate.

When I die...rely on me to be your guide just like you guided my way,
Those lonely 14 days in a light-less world where night is a dark day,
Pray for my soul....I shall send you a gift in return by the afterlife mail!

---poetry-kiddo


5 March 2010 2:43 am Panaji Goa at Cyber Cafe “The Web”

© 2011 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
Please dont get carried away while reading....like I did at the time of writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love this one. Throughout your poems, I like the way you've include outwardly abstract concepts (such as the UFO and the internet) within a subject that is completely unrelated. I don't know why, I just like it, it's memorable, it marries the old with the new and I just like it. The imagery is also memorable, I love the stanza about your crow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You got awarded "Epic FAIL" for this? Clearly she is out of her mind. You poem is amazing, ignore what she said. She's just being immature. This poem is very well written. If it wasn't then you wouldn't have so many reviews. Think of that. Goo job

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very nice write indeed. Love the vivid imagery and amazing flow. God bless you. Certainly food for thought.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this poem. Did I get carried away? Of course I did. The poem tugs you in and challenges your thinking. Nice writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


@Jūdan FyreHeart
Ma`am. Your competition was based on an image of a frog trapped in an ice-cube ...solidified....but when the ice melts ...it can be free..
I thought my poem of being in a similar condition ....buried under earth but being alive while being taken for dead might live upto your expectations.....and im surprized ...it did.
That is the reason i entered it for your prestigious competition. I did read your guidelines.
No this poem of mine is a jewel in my heart and like any mothers child....I shall stand by it and protect it while the world may fling stones and abuses.
But am grateful for your prize.
I like your humour.
May be we could be friends one day.....
and if you want to say sorry....please dont...I bear you no grudge.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poorly written attempt at a poem. Gods only know why on Earth you entered it into my contest. Next time try to write an actual poem and read the guidelines before throwing in any old thing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol.....what a funny poem.....even if i say so myself!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this one. Throughout your poems, I like the way you've include outwardly abstract concepts (such as the UFO and the internet) within a subject that is completely unrelated. I don't know why, I just like it, it's memorable, it marries the old with the new and I just like it. The imagery is also memorable, I love the stanza about your crow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing