Flyin saucer joyride...you lucky few...

Flyin saucer joyride...you lucky few...

A Screenplay by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

Have you ever been aboard a spaceship from outer-space ...from an alien galaxy?

"








Flying-saucer Joyride.....you lucky few.....yes I'm talking to you...

I am interested in knowing all your adventures aboard the flying saucer with the aliens.
Would you please narrate in meticulous detail, how this all started, whether your parents and dear ones had had contacts with the aliens also, how it has affected your personal life for the better or the worse,
Explain how exactly you were transported on the spaceship...if you remember...explain the life-there...
talk about how you returned form the UFO....what was shown to you....what has been revealed to you...
describe the spaceship..as you saw it...inside and outside....were there doors/...hatches?
I'm sure they must be using psychokinesis to move the ship and not nuclear energy...oh that must be passe...and what about the food they eat and drink...how did you survive their meals...or did you take some canned food and drinks along?....
what about Oxygen?...do they breathe the same as we do?....did you go to any particular planet with them?...or were you time-travelling?...shifting dimensions? did you ever go through a black hole or come close to entering one?
did they tell you how to tap the Matrix...with your mind?...how to influence changes in people, animal, birds plants and things...? with or without their consent?.
how much value do they hold for the phenomenon we know as absolute -truth?
is truth..the key to the eternal question about life and death?...
have you or are you applying their knowledge in your life?
please stick to the point most of the time...so that reading is easy....(like i tend to confuse people with poetry sub-routines)...use readable font at the correct size and good black color and other suitable colors to highlight important passages.....
This thread is dedicated to your exploits in the Alien world....beginning to end....
of course members will drop in and out to comment ....but lets stay on track......
have you told the govt.about this?....has a delegation of subject experts visited you?
have you gone for a radiation check?...if yes..what are the results......
are the aliens still in touch with you?....what is their stand on human behaviour and life in general?
do they hold the key to understanding a big part of the universe?
do they stress on taking an argument to its logical conclusion?...like one wins another loses?...cant there be a `both-Win none-lose`, `both lose-no win` `both lose-both win` situation?.....
is `both`..or `all` ...really `one`?...is `one`.....really `all`?
can you request your alien friends to contact me...through telepathy or however they do it?
can i hike a ride on their spaceship?....can i return back safely to earth whenever i wish?...
please do not try to see any ulterior motive behind my post...what i write is what you read...
i know you will make the time despite your busy schedule...in the name of Cosmic awareness....

© 2011 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
I believe...maybe you do too...

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, this is an interesting piece and I would be very interested to know these things to.
I myself have not had contact as far as i know but I have seen quite a few strange things and dreamt of such contacts over the years.
I once had an apparition in my room but I wasn't sure what that was so can't say for sure. Anyways, I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this because i am open and always seeking such information myself.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well, this is an interesting piece and I would be very interested to know these things to.
I myself have not had contact as far as i know but I have seen quite a few strange things and dreamt of such contacts over the years.
I once had an apparition in my room but I wasn't sure what that was so can't say for sure. Anyways, I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this because i am open and always seeking such information myself.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing