Capture

Capture

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth
"

READ IT!!!!

"

“What’s wrong with you people,” muttered Aidan as he ran off towards a gathering riot near the gates of the town. In the middle of it all you could clearly see a struggling for kicking and screaming and trying her best to wriggle out of the captures arms. He could see it was only a young elf girl but it seems his people thought her a danger.

“Release her!” he shouted over the ruckus. At least everyone stopped and looked at him. The look on the young elf’s face was of pure distain.

“And why should we! She was on our land!” an old woman shouted offering her hand in the direction of her sons holding the now kicking girl.

“Would you have the wrath of the elf king upon us!” he screamed at them, “Would you have him destroy our village for disrespecting one of his people.

“I am not just one of his people I am his daught…” she was cut off when one of the sons put his hand over her mouth. His mouth fell open in surprise when he realized who she was. Having seen the princess only once when they were both very young he had not realized it at first.

“Quiet you wench!” shouted the old woman, “She was on our land and hurting my crops none the less! For all I know she was stealing from me!”

“Please woman have mercy and release her” he shouted back.

“I will not beg nor would I have others beg on my behalf,” shouted the girl, “unhand me or you will suffer when my father finds me!”

“I told you to be quiet!” the old woman screamed as one of the boys slapped her.

“Unhand her!” he screamed again.

“Why should I” cried the woman.

“Because I’m your king!” he shouts back in her face. There is uproar from the crowd.

“You are not our king! Your brother is our king!” shouts the old maid.

“I am!” he shouts, “my brother is not in his right mind! I was left in charge!”

“Your brother is the lawful king…” she starts.

“Lawful?” you are not a lawful people, ever since my father died this land has fallen from greatness.

“You have no authority here!” someone screamed from the crowd.

“I have all the authority here! You have to listen to me I am your king!”

“Leave us be!” shouted one of the brothers, “We shall do with her as we like!”

“Fine but don’t come crawling to me when the elves wipe you all out,” he muttered as they passed him by. He watched as the people dragged her towards the building where we put people who broke rules. Aidan laughed as he watched her kick and scream. He rolled his eyes and walked slowly towards them. He watched as they threw her in and someone probably locked her in one of the cages. Gripping the edge of his sword he ran towards the royal house and his throne. His brother Ardeth was sitting cheerfully on his throne laughing hysterically.

“Tell YOUR people that they must release the elf girl!” I shouted in his face.

“Now royal price Aidan you must not bother your brother,” consoled his adviser who walked to me and tried to turn me around.

“No I wish to speak with him!”

“What do you want brother?” Ardeth laughed.

“Brother you must let her go,” he sighed.

“Why?” he panted.

“Because it would mean death to us all,” whispered Aidan.

“Why? I tell them when to die!” he shouted standing looking down threatening at his young brother.

“Brother!”

“EEEENOUGH!” shouted Ardeth. Aidan marched out of the building and stood out on the deck. He watched the workings around the prison building and easily developed a plan to get her out.



© 2010 Rose Elizabeth


Author's Note

Rose Elizabeth
not exactly finished

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
Love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010


Author

Rose Elizabeth
Rose Elizabeth

AL



About
I'm a chocoholic who loves to laze around. Thankfully I'm not fat yet! I suck at grammer and spelling so please don't insult me for it! I love music and movies and I totaly think school is a dra.. more..

Writing
trial trial

A Story by Rose Elizabeth


Escape Escape

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth