My Name

My Name

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth
"

Read it!!

"

“Where do you intend to take me?” Aidan shouted as he almost fell completely tripping over a huge and yet somehow invisible root.

“The tree elf kingdom… father must be worried,” she smiled back at him perfectly perched on a low tree branch.

“How can you still have so much energy?” he panted, “We’ve been hiking through this forest for hours and it’s almost noon.”

“Actually the suns not even over head yet, and this is nothing. You should try trekking the mountains of the north,” she laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re getting on my nerves,” he grumbled.

“Complaining is not a part of your contract,” she smiled and quickly stepped in front of him to keep him from tripping again.

“What contract?” he huffed as he fell in her arm.

“You’ll see,” she smirked.

“Do you say that all the time,” he sighed brushing off his clothes.

“You’ll see,” she smirked.

“Thanks,” he muttered. They kept on going for what seemed like hours to the poor lad but she never let him rest. Suddenly he stopped and looked up at the sky.

“What are you doing boy,” she scolded, “I never told you to stop.”

“I forgot,” he whispered looking back at her, “What’s your name?”

“Oh,” her mouth cured in a little O. “Haha, you silly fool how could you not know my name.”

“Please tell me my lady, I’m afraid I’ve been sheltered in that village too long and have forgotten my place,” he said softly.

“Yvaine… my name is Yvaine,” she smiled softly.

“Oh that’s beautiful,” he said in surprise and wonder.

“Well it’s elfish, what did you expect,” she laughed.

“When are we going to rest?” he panted suddenly.

“Why are you tired little human?” she laughed again. Aidan looked in wonder at her shinning face. At least he had made her laugh. Maybe he wasn’t completely useless.

“Yeah… please can we rest?”

“Sure but only a while, we have to get home soon,” she smiled.

“Oh right… where is home?”

“Well my home is not far from here and if we are lucky a scouting party will find us and bring us food. No doubt you are hungry,” she smiled. Right on cue his stomach began to rumble.

“I suppose so…” he mumbled, looking guilty.

“I’m going to have a look around. I’ll be right back so don’t move,” she smiled warningly. He watched as she lightly skipped through the twisting limbs and roots.

“How does she do that…” he whispered. As soon as she disappeared he looked back up at the sky. He couldn’t see the stars through the tree tops and that made him sad. He seemed completely lost in this huge forest, completely dependent on some little elf princess. He curled up on the leafy floor as far from the roots as he could get and listened to the forest sounds.



© 2010 Rose Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this. It's pretty good. You have talent.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
Awsome!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 21, 2010


Author

Rose Elizabeth
Rose Elizabeth

AL



About
I'm a chocoholic who loves to laze around. Thankfully I'm not fat yet! I suck at grammer and spelling so please don't insult me for it! I love music and movies and I totaly think school is a dra.. more..

Writing
trial trial

A Story by Rose Elizabeth


Capture Capture

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth