Love Confessions - Part 2

Love Confessions - Part 2

A Story by RoshniS

'Are you sure you want to break this to him? He's an unpredictable sort you know', Jai said, as he wiped the lens of his spectacles with the hem of his t-shirt.
'Ofcourse!' Meera replied, biting her lip nervously, her pretty face anxious. Yes, he was unpredictable. But she was in love! And who said love is arational process.

Meera made a dash to the nearest restroom in the office. She smiled at her duplicate in the mirror. Its now or never. Everything should be perfect. 
Lip gloss? Check. Hair? Check. Kajal? Check. Okay. Good.
She gathered bits of courage and walked up to his desk.

He sat there gazing intently at his computer screen. Looking cute as ever. Stupid Cupid at work once again.

She drew a deep breath, cleared her throat, and blurted out in a single breath, "Adiihaveacrushonyouandiamsocrazyaboutyouthatijustwanttobewithyouiloveyou!"

He looked up. A blank, confused face staring back at her. His mouth opened and closed. Like a fish. She felt goosebumps all over her body. Her heart beating faster than usual. She could almost hear her own heartbeats.

There was an awkward silence.

Why didn't he respond? Was he upset? Angry, perhaps? Did she just make a fool of herself? Her confidence began taking a dip.

Luckily, God of Logic smiled at her. Obviously her speech had been incomprehensible. She repeated herself, this time appropriate pauses interspersed with her words. "Adi... I have a crush on you..And..I love you." She blushed deep red.

Adi smiled and stood up. She smiled back foolishly, unsure of what he was going to do next. Of course, he was going to hug her.

"Hey! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were speaking to me. Could you please repeat yourself?" he said as he pulled out two plastics plugs attached to a thread from his ears. He had his earphones on the whole time!

"Yeah...Ummm...I er..I wanted..I wanted..to know how to modify the content of a httpServerResponse."  :| 

© 2015 RoshniS


Author's Note

RoshniS
Please feel free to share your review. I am looking to improve my skills. Your review will help me go a long way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on September 14, 2015
Last Updated on September 14, 2015
Tags: love, like, confession, heart, beautiful, handsome, funny

Author

RoshniS
RoshniS

India



About
Beginner to the world of writing. more..

Writing