Trimtory High #1

Trimtory High #1

A Story by roshnii3
"

Trimtory High is American's Top school. Each year they accept only 100 students and only 30 of them will graduate. Join Beth Smith in her 4 year life at Trimtory High.

"
Hi! Im Beth Smith. Im here to tell you about my 4 years experience at Trimtory High. For those of you who have no idea what this place is Trimtory High is American's Top school establish in 1875 (Which is over 130 years ago!). They accept only 100 students per year and the fees are awfully expensive. All the students are required to stay at the school dorm. Oh! and did i mention we have uniform? yeah like those cute short strip skits you see in movies. Well i don't want to spoil the whole thing for you so yeah lets get to the story! and no this is not gonna be about those romantic high school crush.


The First Day


Well not "the first day of class" its the orientation day. I take my seat and look around since i don't know anyone here. I notice a bunch of girls siting in the front row slightly to the right "they must have know each other before" i think to myself. After sometime the room started to fill up. A book was passed around one for each. The headmaster Kimberly walked in to give a speech.

"Good morning Trimotory Students class of 2017. I, Miss Kimberly your headmaster and representative of the staff members would like to welcome you all to this school. You all must be really proud of yourself but remember graduating from here is more difficult than getting in. Last year only 34 of the students graduate which is the highest from over all record. The book you all just received will guide you in these 4 years. Inside there is a map of the school. Subject you will have to take. The school calendar for activities like sports week,prom, graduations etc. School rules and many more. More over, your seniors will be helping you out. Now i will allow you to go through the book"

I Turn the pages



The First page was the map. It showed the Girls Dormitory on the left side and Boys dormitory on the right. There are 5 buildings between them which are Science building, Art Building, Gym (Wow! they got a building for Gym? which includes all kinds of indoor sports), Extra activities (Or where all the 'Clubs' are found) and the other one is closed. 

"Why is it closed",I whispered to myself.
"It used to be a co-building for all other 4 buildings",said the girl sitting on my right.
 "Well, then why did they close it??", I asked curiously.
"No ones knows the truth, some said that its because of conflict between head of other building but I also heard that it used to be the "Trimtory High Hall of Fame" but like I said no one knows the truth. I'm Anna By the way but you can call me Ann",said Anna
"I'm Beth. Just call me beth", I answered laughing.

"Miss Kimberly, Why is this building close?", Asked a voice from the last row. Everybody head turn to a group of Boys sitting in the last row.
"That a good question to ask me and not listen the rumours which was spread around by students. Well its a new building its not "closed" but actually its "Not ready to open" if you are lucky enough it will be new Entertainment building or The Mall you can say so, since you are not allow to leave the school for at least 4 months you can enjoy yourself at the cinema, spa or gaming room. If you have anymore questions please fell free to ask".
"Im sorry for what I told you before I didn't know the truth", said Ann.
"Its ok, after all thats how we start the conversation right?", I replied smiling back.

I turn to the second page.

Trimtory High Rules and Regulations

1) All Students are required to wear their uniforms from Monday-Friday. Students found without their uniforms 3 times will be expelled.
2) Girls are not allowed to go to boys dormitory so does boys are not allowed to go to girls.
3) No Violence are permitted. 
4) In order to graduate the students have to get at least 2.5 for their GPA.
5) Trying to prove any schools myths will be expelled.

----- to be continue ------

© 2014 roshnii3


Author's Note

roshnii3
what do you think of the story line? :3 ignore the grammar problem. Sorry I'm not good at Drawing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014
Tags: highschool, life, rich, popular, cliques, mystery, ghost, chicks, dude

Author

roshnii3
roshnii3

Bangkok, Thailand



About
heyy :) i just want to write a novel for fun! hope you enjoyed reading it. more..