~Section 1 -- Biographies (Ruby)~

~Section 1 -- Biographies (Ruby)~

A Chapter by Ruby of the Mountains
"

My own small 'biography', showing what I want to do to help the world.

"
I’ve always wanted to make a difference since 2nd Grade.

I even tried putting together my own club, asking my friends if they wanted to help.  Of course, they thought it was a great idea and said they would, but I suppose that was what you would call an ‘empty promise’.  My club never progressed.  Maybe it was because I had dreams too big.  I always wanted to jump straight into whatever I wanted to do, and I thought everything would turn out just as I planned it to.  As I grew older, however, everything changed.  My mind functioned differently, and I even began to believe that no, we cannot make a difference because we are just kids.  That thought, however, didn’t last very long.  Now here I am, alongside my friends and family, determined, more than ever, to change the world and prove that kids can do it.


© 2010 Ruby of the Mountains


Author's Note

Ruby of the Mountains
This is yet another part that doesn't need reviewing; you can, of course, leave comments (I won't count them as reviews). If you'd like to support Their Voice, go here: http://projectkc.webs.com (I'm thinking of changing it though; this is our previous group name.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on September 15, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010