a yellow-golden key.

a yellow-golden key.

A Chapter by sara russell
"

to everything he gave me.

"

“To all the doors he opened: a yellow-golden key.”

From sadness I’m born to, from the pain I lived in and to the sunshine I saw after being in the darkness for as long as I remember. His hugs were the key that opened up my gates and gave me freedom, introduced me to all the possibilities and all the happiness I couldn’t reach on my own. He broke my glass ceiling and gave me the untouchable skies, filled it with happy rainy clouds and smiley sun.  

His heart owned the key to my heart, opened it up and filled it with love and vanilla scent that made every winter so warm in his arms with snowflakes dancing on the music of our love and every summer so cool on his lap under the smiling sun that reflected her rays onto us and every spring so flowery and the scent filled up my stomach with butterflies and beautiful orange gardens and every autumn so shiny placing his lips on mine under the leaves shedding and deciduous trees.  He made my four seasons worthy and beautiful.

His voice owned the key to my brain and made every happiness hormone explode and drain me with nothing but beautiful times and happy moments, he is everything I want he is everything I need.

A prayer: please god never show me a life without hearing his voice or talking to him, he is my only source of solace. Let me live a future with him. Let me be happy next to him and never sad away from him.



© 2016 sara russell


Author's Note

sara russell
ignore grammar problems, please comment your thoughts on how can i improve my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 5, 2016
Last Updated on November 5, 2016
Tags: love, heartbreak, happiness, yellow, key, us, distance, summer, winter