Stronger.

Stronger.

A Story by Rute Santos

She always tried her best, she always wanted to do the best for all people, she always wanted to be her best and she just wanted to be 'the one' in someone's life.

       She woke up every day, feeling hopeful, thinking that one day she would find the one who could make her feel great, happy and finally like a real girl and not just a person.

       She believed that the plans for her were bigger than she could think; she wanted something or someone able to notice her true colors.

       She had an open mind, a great smile and lots of hope, I guess she wasn't aware of the greatness in her maybe because in her life everyone told her she was never good enough or maybe life taught her that.

       When she was seventeen she was already hopeless, everything changed in her, she was the same girl but she had lost her faith, her hope in a great future, she tried to commit suicide twice but I'm sure there was someone who helped her, the only one who wanted to.

       I don't really know how she overcame  that, but two weeks ago I saw her, she was running in the park with two kids, laughing and minutes later I saw a man coming in her direction and the only thing I heard was " let's go darling, the kids need to rest and so do we"

       I'm not trying to say every story is like this one, maybe you're just supposed to be the one who suffers the most, but remember God gives the hardest battles to His best soldiers.

 

  

© 2014 Rute Santos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with the logic of the story. Hard times and struggle can lead us to the right places. Sometime we must reach the lowest point to know where we need to be. Thank you for sharing the story. I was glad it had a happy ending.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rute Santos

9 Years Ago

Thank you :D
Inspiring...Lovely...
Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thank you :D
I would change "every people" to all people ..

There are a few run on sentences here..

But all in all .. I understand your words ...

Wondering who "She is" .............. Jazz :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

I'm sorry, English is my second language and I understand i'm not in my best sorry :) This story was.. read more
J. J.  Nightingale

10 Years Ago

Well .. it's quite good ... :)
Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

thank you :))
A lovely story, full of hope for the future

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

thank you :D
Oh, I do love a happy ending...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

And so do I :D
That's a true talk. Our suffering is to his glory. Nice piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

I'm really happy you liked it :D
Life brings every-thing with the time. Love brings peace in everyone's life to make the life bright, colorful and delight. Some-times 'love' needs 'Rest', some-times 'Life' desires something special to make an impact on love making it more stronger for forever. This story has really touched my 'Heart'.

Yes! If there's such kinda story occurs in real-life then the world'd be in 'Peace' and the people'd enjoy the brightness of 'life' with the 'scent' of 'Heart' but 'Un-fortunately' it never happens in reality yeh, may be sometimes it does but mostly it doesn't coz .. in reality, in this today's life people love giving 'Pain' right into the depth of the heart of someones who care much about the feelings of someones...

...anyway I really loved this story as well. You've a great perception about love and of course about the life. Your skills're 'Marvelous' .. keep writing! Your really good at writing. I loved this story, it's such a delightful and a magnificent write that's touched my heart.


Keep smiling!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

I completely agree with you, it doesn't happen in real life as many times as we can think, but thank.. read more
Neon

10 Years Ago

Ha! Yup! Your welcome, beautiful eyes! ;P
Well...your this story's really damn marvelous and l.. read more
Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :D
God does not gove a soul to bear more than its capacity for He knows our power and weak points.Some people have more resolve and patience than others . The greatest enemy is within which is your ego and the evil side of you you should win the battle to the best of your ability with the help of God of course...Bravo

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :D
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:).........................
Life is so often like that: starts hopeful, goes into a nose.dive then slowly, slowly begins an upward movement into happiness and such. It's called perseverance into survival. What a wonderful piece of writing, clearly put in what i think is a second language, has both a moral and spiritual point at the end. Tis a post with many colours. Great last phrase!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for ou comment , glad you liked it :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

585 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2013
Last Updated on February 15, 2014

Author

Rute Santos
Rute Santos

Portugal



About
Just trying to figure out what to do with life. Writing is my way to let my feelings and my thoughts be heard from someone. more..

Writing
Edward. Edward.

A Story by Rute Santos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..