I Miss...

I Miss...

A Story by Samantha Jane
"

Just something i wrote, it's a little personal.

"

I miss the days when we'd stay up till three in the morning talking about how much we hated school. I miss getting high on 7/11 slushies. I miss writing songs with you. I miss watching you play your guitar when you woke me up in the morning. I miss when we'd sit on the roof with a box of biscuits. I miss the days where we'd laugh when you fell, then run away because we knew you were going to get us back. I miss being able to smile, just because I knew you were around. I miss classes with you. I miss sleepovers, and camps with you. I miss the old days, where we never fought, we just loved each other for who we were. I miss the days when we were one in the same, we didn't have to change. but we did- we changed, and i don't regret it. What i do regret is losing you,because you were one hell of a friend. If you read this, and think I'm trying to give you a guilt trip, you're wrong. I'm not sorry, because I didn't do anything. You have your life and I have mine, just don't forget our friendship- I won't, because having a friend like you was one in a million. I love you.

© 2009 Samantha Jane


Author's Note

Samantha Jane
Thoughts? Reviews welcomed :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey, Sam! I liked this. The emotions conveyed were very realistic, which considering your description, is because it looks like it actually happened to you. Just remember that the word "I" needs to be a capital letter. Good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, you really love this person. I like the emotion you put in this. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2009
Last Updated on September 21, 2009

Author

Samantha Jane
Samantha Jane

Melbourne, Australia



About
I'm fifteen, I'm in year ten studying English and English Literature as well as various other arts. I've been writing since i was six, my first piece was 'The Little Bird'. I am now writing a novel en.. more..

Writing
Taking Chances Taking Chances

A Stage Play by Samantha Jane