the side effect of love

the side effect of love

A Story by sabinn

Sparkling rays of light, well honestly the beautiful city lights such a moment where you find yourself drunk with it not only you but even the cold breeze drunk in the beauty of those city lights. Drunk in those lights even those breeze lost its path, flowing in all directions stumbling and falling. Time halts again and again making the surrounding feel the love, love of the night. Those silent street where you can only hear the words of the wind. Well the moments keeps on wandering whether to feel it or find the flaunts that begins with the words of trouble. Standing by the side where the blue, red, green and yellows strikes the lenses of the eyes. This very moment all you can do is stay stunned looking and the point where it has the U turn. May be before a short notice you have lost your heart and brain that never took your side still wanting to cry and understand the pain that hide somewhere inside the flesh and the bone inside the reflex of your nerves like a current flowing through your bone lost somewhere in the beginning of the peace. Peace you say, well I understand a beginning of a new war between your heart, brain and spines. It’s a flux, I feel a sudden pain hard to handle mesmerized in the confusion where you stand with nothing to say just few actions to behold.

Behold to those feeling and moment that makes you feel different. Just hide somewhere where the mellows of life gets disappeared and the river of pain loosen its path, just stay awake to find yourself in the deep darkness. A spark that has great hold on you sometimes its bright and sometimes it gets dim making you feel cold , trapped inside your own cage of endless fear, endless imagination. Demons have found your path seeking the fear that kills you exposed in the deafness of the world. Believe in yourself, says your heart but even the brains and bones know the truth, there is no way out of the mirage. All you can do is fight your best like rattling snake on desert not with the nouns but with the shadows and dreams that has trapped in inside.

Right now in this moment everything is so gloomy even your confidence is so faint like the sun behind the mist of the winter morning. There is just the taste of salt that have touched your lips, your tongue changing the very taste of your mouth. Was that the thing build with emotion that come downs like a rain, what is this that I feel like a pain , like some incompleteness in me haunting the  inner soul. Even in this beautiful moment there is something that wipe away the joy with in you and just haunts you like a demon and gives nothing but pain. Was that because of someone, because of something called “Love” or I may explain it as a “side effect of love”.

© 2017 sabinn


Author's Note

sabinn
your feed backs are well appreciated :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
Added on April 6, 2017
Last Updated on April 6, 2017

Author

sabinn
sabinn

Kathmandu, Nepal



About
Your thoughts can play the string for the melody that eases one's heart 😊❤️ Follow me on insta:- sabin_shresthaa more..

Writing
Our Love Our Love

A Poem by sabinn