Eye Witness

Eye Witness

A Story by SakuraGirl
"

flash fiction

"

The man is staring in horrified dumbness, his hands clutched on the steering wheel, his whole body a petrified mass of shock. He’s looking straight through me, and I can see the reflection of my seemingly sleeping best friend into his murderous eyes.

“Go, you dumb skull!” She slaps him over his head, twitching his arm.

“Get off, you filthy beast” she shrieks at me, hovering her little fancy purse over the convertible’s windscreen.

“Get ooooooff!” The impact with the vuitton skin wrests a yelp out of my grin and throws me on the sidewalk.

I run back next to Sophie, placing my fierce snarl between her frozen smile and the metal slayer. Young blood dripping from her candy lips burns down my nostrils and sharpens my creepers.

“Move, you stupid idiot moron! THAT ain’t ever gonna testify against you in a court of law!” 

© 2008 SakuraGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on December 8, 2008

Author

SakuraGirl
SakuraGirl

About
I'm no wannabe writer. Hope I will be, someday. Writing out of pure passion, in my frustratingly decreasing free time, with the slight hope of bringing enjoyment to the braves ones bumping into my .. more..

Writing
Genesis Genesis

A Story by SakuraGirl


Q&A Q&A

A Story by SakuraGirl