Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Stars and Whales

Chapter 3


Gun stuffed the book in his shirt, and eyed Sharpe. The large clock on a tall tower rang midnight, and the brilliant moonlight shone upon the ghastly creature.

“So, you’re a big fella, aren’t you? You should have more common sense, eh?” Sharpe’s voice creaked as he spoke, and he began to swing his large mace above his head. “I don’t care for the blasted book, the whole thing is false. But what’s a creature of your liking doing out here, I wonder. Because of my suspicion, I’ve made my decision. Come to me, you overweight weasel. Come to die.”

“Not likely, you twit.” Gun replied with a grin, then grew two times his size, kicked Sharpe out of the way, and crashed out of the building. The 20 foot tall Gun smashed structures as he went, then continued on out of Ghoulhill. He had a lot to discuss with Hornan. Once he arrived back outside the hut, he shrunk back to his normal size, then walked in to greet Hornan.

Hornan lay on the couch, looking lost in his own mind. When he heard Gun enter, he sat up quickly. “What happened, Gun! Why’ve you been away so long!” Hornan asked, alarmed.

“I’ve just been doing some business of my own. It’s no concern of yours.” He looked down thoughtfully. “Not yet.” he added, under his breath.

“Well then...WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE! DIE? I CLEARLY HAVE NO PURPOSE IN LIVING, DO I?!” Hornan shouted, incredibly enraged and allowing this anger to run free out of him.

“No, Hornan. You can’t think those things of your life just because ya don’t understand yet. But I know now that yer more than an ordinary Wabblot, or any creature for that matter. I understand that you could be content with yer life ending, because ya can’t see your true end, and you can’t see this end turning out how you would like. But Hornan Droverson, yer special. But it won’t do nobody any good if yer not trustin’ in yer abilities, trustin’ in what you can do with this life, and trustin’ those who care about you, whomever they may be. And I assure you, Hornan Droverson, people are going to be caring about what happens to you, based on my current knowledge of who ya are and what yer gonna have to do.”

“Well, how about letting me in on some of that knowledge! If there’s some bigger plan for me, do I not have the right to know?!” Hornan was completely perturbed, unable to grasp all that Gun was saying. None of it made any sense!

“You’ll know when it’s time. But you’ll be glad to know that I am going to try to arrange for you to meet with a personal magic trainer. I don’t expect you received much help back in that little Wabblot city of yours. Yer young, alright, too young to understand what’s out there. But you need to be ready, so put in the work. Obviously, you can stay with me.” Gun stood. “So I’m gonna go ask some guys if they can help you. You stay here and take a nap or something. I’ll be back in a little while.”
























© 2015 Stars and Whales


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Here we are chapter number 3. I dont want repeat myself. Honestly great writing with story what keep me in . Sugestions where story should go . I give you when I reweiv for last chapter. Maybe you can make chapters longer. Like at least 5 or 9 pages . That will be great. So tommorow next. bye

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Stars and Whales

8 Years Ago

Thanks, once again Marketa! Appreciate it.
...

8 Years Ago

You wellcome great writer



Reviews

So far the story is going well, but like Marketa said, make this one longer like the others. When one reads a chapter that tells a lot, we expect that the next chapter will tell us just as much. You can't make the reader get this excited and end the chapters before they're expected to.

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Here we are chapter number 3. I dont want repeat myself. Honestly great writing with story what keep me in . Sugestions where story should go . I give you when I reweiv for last chapter. Maybe you can make chapters longer. Like at least 5 or 9 pages . That will be great. So tommorow next. bye

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Stars and Whales

8 Years Ago

Thanks, once again Marketa! Appreciate it.
...

8 Years Ago

You wellcome great writer

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2015
Last Updated on August 22, 2015


Author

Stars and Whales
Stars and Whales

Middle Earth, The Shire



About
"Even Darkness Must Pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer." -Samwise Gamgee I love to write, and I hope to become a published writer some day. I ho.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Stars and Whales



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Afraid Afraid

A Poem by 747