Solomon's Ring and The Golden Triangle

Solomon's Ring and The Golden Triangle

A Story by Sami Khalil
"

Truth and fiction...Hand in hand...A lot of symbolism here...

"

Related image



         Solomon’s Ring and The Golden Triangle

                                  

                                                                      By Sami Khalil



Solomon had an engaging personality, an aura about him and a spirit of holiness. Other than becoming a king, being the wisest man, other things were bestowed upon him by God like “The Ring” of multi-faceted power. With that and by scant regard, he could command over man, Jinn and birds. He could utilize powerful forces and energies, behaving naturally and unnaturally, law-abiding and unlawfully bizarre. By God’s permission, when mortals and things are told to obey, they better do. Otherwise, they would be banished to “The Golden Triangle” for hard labor and servitude, where no escape is possible. To have an audience with Solomon, yourself must be cleansed from filth and bad thoughts in the “Grand Pool” of the palace. On top of that, with every conversation, you must display a gleeful response and better not lodge a complaint.

King Solomon had serious burdens; uniting the nation, fending off enemies and supervising grand building projects. He needed to preserve the survival of the kingdom along with its religious and cultural heritage. He evidenced great wisdom and power to do so. With the help from King Hiram of Phoenicia and countless Jinn, upward of twenty thousand masons were sent to him from this neighboring country along with cedar wood and stones. Jinn were used like all others to speed up the project for some of the subjects were grumbling about the pace of building. Solomon had patience and clarity with his people. They loved him and overlooked many things. One of the appropriate responses for events was to increase soldiers’ salaries, keeping them from rebelling. Pragmatic as you may say, lost not beyond recall, he had a joyous spirit. But with all that wisdom and prestige, there was one main problem; the jealousy between his Harems. They were all jostling for favors and influence, especially for their offspring. Other than his immense wealth, they knew he possessed a mighty ring of divine powers for this gift of God was the token of His Presence among His people in tangible miracles. Oh, the ring shone through and through. In cascading sparkle, it emitted radiations, even to be used in palliative care for his subjects. A said wife, with mood swings, whose lips were plump with injection(fish mouth as she was called), sought the help of higher upper Jinn in every conceivable way, to steal the ring, passing it on to her only son, to be the next king, banishing king Solomon to the “Golden Triangle” where no escape is feasible with all those ferocious defenses around it. Workers at the triangle slaved day and night to produce the gold commodity in deep dejection. If you were to set foot on its soil, you implicitly would be at a crossroads of heart-wrenching slavery or even death. Now back to Solomon, as he fell asleep one night after a passionate affair with this wife, and recognizing, she stole the ring speedily and became fascinated instantly. She felt little wonders happening all over. She leapt at the idea of banishing the king and so it was. She proceeded to give her son the ring, who in turn ejected all the Harems and his opponents too, declaring himself the one true king. He ruled with skillful words and fake exhibitions. He robbed the “Golden Triangle” from its gold cache even from the temple vaults. Lavishly lived, with no concern to the people, he outdid all other monarchs. He crushed a rebellion after another for people wanted their true king to return and restore their pristine lives. They longed for those days, exploring prayers as their main venue for restoration. Violence and greater horror ensued. As King Hiram heard of the news, he went up “Spirit Rock” monastery, nestled upon Lebanon’s majestic mountains to seek council. He realized the need to restore his old friend to his throne lest be invaded and crushed by this wicked one. He assembled a massive army, followed a wise plan of an attack, then proceeded to conquer and recover the ring. After slaying this impostor, he summoned Solomon back by the ring getting all gratitude and praises from the populace. Solomon gave him untold amount of gold with a special golden key to Jerusalem. Him and his people can come and worship as they please and see fit with great fellowship with others. As for the ring, it disappeared after Solomon’s death. No one has ever found it since!   


Related imageRelated image

© 2019 Sami Khalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

More! Much more! You have a great and timeless story here, but it needs so much more of your great story telling! Maybe 10 to 50 pages to set up and tell the parable. You've hit a nerve and it definitely is not a1 page story. Really good stuff!

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Million thank yous Phillip for this wonderful review and encouragement. I appreciate you and your vi.. read more
dear Sami... I am genuinely entwined in your dissertation of King Solomon...
this truly reminds me of our present leader in the House known as White.
Could this be an Omen... or am I wishing for the Stars and only see a twinkling
of possibility. Sami... you are the Keeper of the Stars... by far. truly, Pat

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Whoa! Thank you so much Patricia for this marvelous review and extrapolation. Only time will tell. G.. read more
Patricia Wedel

4 Years Ago

dear Sami... I appreciate your feelings... I was raised on the Book of Revelations. Many have tried.. read more
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

It is all scary indeed. You are welcome Patricia.
great story sami,i wonder where the ring is today

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

I understated. WE just missed you. See you soon.
 wordman

4 Years Ago

now i just need to write something,,lol
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Hahaha. I inspired you then. The ring....
I love this my friend
Song of Solomon is
a favorite in the bible
he was a great and
Powerful king.

Solomon had an engaging personality, an aura about him and a spirit of holiness. Other than becoming a king, being the wisest man, other things were bestowed upon him by God like “The Ring” of multi-faceted power.


Bravo 👏 👏



Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Whoa! Thank you so much Benita for the visit and liking of personality and story. He is fitting inde.. read more
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

4 Years Ago

Yes my friend he was very
fascinating and interesting
king 👑 the son of king 👑.. read more
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

::::::::)))))))))))
An aura about him and a spirit of holiness both make Solomon a great personality. But lavishly living has turned life and this brilliantly penned story reflects reality of perception. After Solomon's death the ring is disappeared and no one has found it yet. An excellent story is well penned for awareness. ...100/100

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Wow! Many thanks and blessings sir for this wonderful review and keen insights. You have understood .. read more
"Oh, the ring shone through and through. In cascading sparkle, it emitted radiations, even to be used in palliative care for his subjects."

Posted 4 Years Ago


"With that and by scant regard, he could command over man, Jinn and birds. He could utilize powerful forces and energies"

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2019
Last Updated on July 25, 2019

Author

Sami Khalil
Sami Khalil

Tuscaloosa, AL



Writing
I Feel I Feel

A Poem by Sami Khalil



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil