a dream of a dying heart

a dream of a dying heart

A Poem by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

my first dream where i was dying

"

today i had a dream that i was dying, it was weird, the one i love shot me and told me to never look at them again...

i woke up and i was in a hospital, i could feel my heart beating slower each new beat...

its a weird feeling, dying is just so different, and everything is so brighter, i had no idea what to excpect with each second passing by, neither if i was going to see it...

but during it all i felt so comfertable, i felt like the hole in my heart was filled, dying felt very warm, was it cuz i was ready to be excepted into gods warm hug, and i was closer to the fires of hell?

whatever it was, it was welcoming and i liked it, like if for once i felt like something right was finally happening...

i felt like i could smile and mean it for once...

my dying heart was happier in its last breaths than it has ever been....

my mom told me that my heart was born with a hole, this is no lie nor dream...

why was i born with this hole? was it cuz i came to life that my heart was not complete and could only be truly filled when my soul leaves this rotting corpse??

i dont know, but what i do know is that...

dying feels so good

© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
plz dont look at me if im weird haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was very touching...!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2009

Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing