Chapter 8: Bathroom Meets Horror

Chapter 8: Bathroom Meets Horror

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Isac

"

 My mind was cloudy, as confusion engulfed it to its deepest cores and cracks. All I could say, no whisper was, “this kid is a freak.” Kate turned to me and asked, “what Isac?” She said this in a way that scared me, she was really shaken trying to save this kid. I replied, “nothing what do I do?” I asked veiling my true words. She said, “just go to the stall and get a stack of wet paper towels, but hurry!” I started to walk really fast to the boy’s bath room. As I looked back I saw Kate remove the kids sweater and the first thing that caught my attention was the deep cuts on his wrist. They look so fresh, and some as if they were reopen. But from the distance I was at, it was hard to tell.

As I opened the door the air rushed out from the bathroom and gently hit my nose with the smell of disinfectant chemicals. I walked completely in as the bathroom door slammed hard behind me making my whole body vibrate. I quickly turned to the sinks and saw no paper towels. Toilet paper was going to have to work. Then looking deep into the bathroom I gained an eerie feeling, something wasn’t right. I continued never the less to the stalls. I opened the first stall, there was nothing in it, I was relieved. But then to my horror there was nothing in the stall including toilet paper. I continued to the second stall, I slowly touched the handle. To scared to even crouch down and look under I just opened it. I opened the door in such a fast fashion I closed my eyes. I slowly opened one eyes lid and then relieved by the emptiness of the stall of quickly opened the other and spotted a nice whole roll of toilet paper.
Suddenly the eerie feeling escaped my body as I took a deep breath and turned around. Then the horror came back tenfold. In front of me blocking the exit to the stall was George and that tall guy with curly hair. Without thinking I blurred out the word, “s**t.” That made them both smirk simultaneous.  Then George finally said, “what’s up Isac, what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?” I quickly replied, again with no thought, “why the f**k would I be going out with a dude, isn’t that what your after f****t.” George glared at me, and worse the curly haired guy smiled. Why was this worse; the simple fact that he had an idea, not sure what kind, but I just cussed at his friend, so it shouldn’t be good. I gulped as curly started to whisper in George’s ear.

“know that you mention it, Isac kind of does have cute lips.” George said this as goose bumps started to engulf my arms. Then he smiled at me that gave the rest of my body goose bumps. I don’t know what was going on but I felt as though that emo kid got the easy way out. Then I tensed my muscles enough for them to see that I wasn’t like him, I was going to leave my mark. Before they could, I started walking towards them. I caught George by surprise; it was shown by the way he took a step back. My adrenaline started to really race through my veins, more than it ever has at a skate competition. I started walking slowly as if nothing could hurt, as if George would stand to the side and let me through out of fear. But then the fantasy that played through my head was shattered. The equation of my fantasy did not include the curly haired kid. *whoosh* I fell to the floor holding onto my stomach, curly fists were still clenched very tight. Now that I looked at him I could see that he was kind of built, his muscles were wrapped by a light caramel completion. He wore glasses, but he was no spaz, in fact my head showed confusion to the fact that he was hanging out with George. 

The pain was overtaking my body, but then I saw George’s smile. He was staring at me in amusement; that was the last straw. The pain became invisible to me as I stood up. George gave me a gross look as he took another step back. Then I started to rush to him with my fist gaining momentum behind me. Then curly took another swing. He hit me in the same spot, if I took another I knew I would throw up. I fell back to the floor as George knelt next to me. Then curly pulled my arms up, in a crucifix fashion, and stepped on my palms. He was wearing converse so the pain emitting from my hands were really sharp. Then sat on my chest, picked up my head by my chin, put his other hand on my cheek, and then laid his lips on mine. I felt mixed emotions, not gay ones, but I was amused by the fact that I knew he wanted me. Then on the other hand, I was disgusted by the fact that he was kissing me.
I felt his tongue trying to get through, I put all the rest of my energy into my lips. I sealed them, no way was that happening. But then George took his hand off my chest and then punched me in my groin. I let out a painful moan. That was his plan; he took advantage of my open mouth, and forcefully stuck his tongue into my mouth. I was prepared to bite his tongue off. But right before I did that I thought about the consequences. But the surprise of knowing that George was making out with me and technically he touched my groin gave me enough energy to slip my hand from curly’s shoes. And then quickly I pushed George off of me. His back slammed against the side of the stall, as the momentum and the lack of space made me hit my head against the toilet seat. My vision started to blur, then the curly hair kid picked up his leg as he was ready to kick me hard against the ribs. But then George said, “Wait, Kevin, stop, we did enough to this punk, let’s get out of here before someone comes in.” Kevin must have been curly’s real name. Then Kevin said, “Why? You know what, never mind, let’s go.” 
As both of them got up and started to walk out of the stall I started breathing hard, hoping that would help me. Then I heard the metal door shut hard. That was my cue to force myself up. I grabbed the toilet paper and walked to the sinks. I started to wash up; I fixed my hair, and straightened up my clothes. Then I dampened one side of the roll of toilet paper, why was I still trying to help him out, I didn’t know, possibly for the fact that George might of put him through the same thing, pity. I then myself exited the bath room. I was limping and I barely noticed, but it was too late, Kate saw me. She ran up to me leaving the emo kid alone. She then said, “I saw those two leaving the bathroom, what did they do to you Isac?” I completely ignored her question and handed her the toilet paper. I started walking away and she followed looking at me with a worried face. Then I passed the emo kid, and Kate said, “wait up, what about…” I interrupted her and in a weak quiet voice I said, “I can’t believe I just helped out an emo kid.” I continued to walk away with a new thought in my head, why were they in the bathroom? Were they doing things too, I didn’t have enough evidence, but if it were true I would be able to use that against them. I hoped.


© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
please ignore grammar as always haha this scene used to be way too explicit haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

518 Views
Added on September 16, 2009
Last Updated on September 21, 2009


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing