a horrible dream

a horrible dream

A Chapter by Sara Elyse Abrams

July 30 2021 

Dear Lily,

Something happened about an hour ago. I had a horrible dream. It started with me sitting in my bedroom. Then my bedroom turned into the cellar. Suddenly I was chained to the floor and you were next to me. The guards walked into the room and injected you with something. You tried to resist but they started beating you. I screamed at the top of my lung for them to stop and hit me instead but they just kept hitting you. You turned to me and said “I’m ok” as they beat you to a bloody pulp. I stopped screaming and just quietly cried to myself instead. They carried your unconscious body to the lab and started to perform surgery on you. One of the guards came back into the cellar and said “that’s some loud mouth of yours. You try that again and I might just have to shut you up for good”. I thetend “if you dare hurt you I will kill you! You hear me! Kill you!” This made him upset. He trudged over to me and whispered “careful what you ask for”. He started hitting me over and over again and all I could do was cry and hope you were ok. Then I woke up. My bed was drenched in sweat and I started to cry. I felt like I was there all over again. I wish you were here with me, so I could have one person who understands what I am going through. I guess the worst part of the dream was that it wasn’t a dream, it was a memory inside of a dream. Hopefully wherever you are, you aren't falling apart like me.   

 Love,

Maria Roberts   




© 2020 Sara Elyse Abrams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 24, 2020
Last Updated on December 24, 2020
Tags: death, flash back


Author

Sara Elyse Abrams
Sara Elyse Abrams

NJ



About
If you want to know who I truly am, read my writing. I promise you that "there's truth in every word I write" -Alessia Cara more..

Writing