Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sarah

Photography, I have always been interested in it. I have no idea why though, from young, I always had a camera in my hands. I love taking photo’s I guess; it’s one of my hobbies. I would love to share this hobby with someone, anyone. The problem is, no one wants to know me. I wonder why though, I’m not scary. People say that this obsession with cameras is going over my head, but I love photos. The only thing I can ever think about is photo taking or art; at least the art teacher understands who I am. I wish someone else can be with me to share this. One day, however, some guy came into my life, things suddenly changed.

 

I was in my art class when it happened. I was drawing a face, and I was trying to get the facial features right. The person who I was drawing looked like he never had been love before, to be honest; I have never been in love before. I’ve always wondered what it’ll be like, being mushy all over a guy you really desire. That feeling of being under that chance of love each time you see him, making your cheeks blush, that’s something I have long desired. However, unfortunately for me, I can’t, people hate me. So this is why I stick with art and photography, I love it.

 

As I was about to water paint it, I realised that I didn’t have a red water colour pencil. The colour red is my favourite colour, and I need to paint the balloon in the corner of my page red. It’s small, with the sketch in my view, it’s right in the right corner of my page, and it needs the colour red.

 

I reached out my hand, when suddenly, another hand went onto mine. I was startled, glancing up at the person. He had black hair that had a fringe going to the left side of his face. His eyes were deep in colour, dark green. He had this smile on his face, a smile that said ‘I know something and you don’t’. He was something that I had never seen before, it was all too weird.

 

He smiled, “You using this….What’s ya name? I never got it?”

I blushed, “Ummm…I..I don’t know your name so…”

He laughed, “I’m Andy, you?”

“Opal…” I couldn’t stop blushing, “Are you using the colour?”

He stood, chuckling, “Nah, I’m not. I’ll be seein’ ya then, Opal!”

 

The red balloon was coloured in, and I wasn’t expecting any of the things that happened to me throughout this whole ordeal.  



© 2013 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia



About
Umm...Hey, I'm Sarah, and I'm fifteen years old. I'm currently in Australia, and I write. It's a hobbie, but people say that my writing will go somewhere big one day. I like anime, Marvel, anything .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Sarah


Red Balloons Red Balloons

A Book by Sarah


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Sarah