From A Puzzled Void Of Myself...

From A Puzzled Void Of Myself...

A Story by Saumya

Sometimes I don't feel like doing and saying, or listening anything, but sitting idle is also something I don't get comfortable with. My mind wanders to places, that my heart is scared, and weepy to be in.Certain situations, and some people really can't be Forgotten , no matter  how cruel, immodest, stubborn, or ill mannered they have been to you....My mere self, haunts myself for the loss of losing the person, which actually is not a loss, but a decision taken by the person, despite knowing that he/she and the bond between us mattered (at-least for me) and despite that the other person left.  Time changes people, time changes circumstances, times makes us wiser and older in many ways, time makes us think, time makes us smile, time makes us laugh, but Alas! some people and the moments spent with them, that feeling of closeness doesn't fade away, even though they left us.. such long ago, really unaware of how bad it hurts to make our hearts understand, that it's futile hoping they'll ever come back, because the truth is, "they really will not" after-all, why would they ever leave, if they wished to come back? Why would they ever leave, if the person and the bond mattered? And yes, if the person really mattered, they wouldn't have been fooling around, blocking, unblocking, apologizing, and repeating those same things again and again. There comes a times when we get really fed up all such nonsense, and stop crossing mountains for such  people, because they clearly are not worth our sacrifices anymore. Why should we ever respect and feel sorry for losing somebody who never respected and pretended to be sweet, but was actually a devil with evil thoughts?They might try texting, calling etc. Jst to start those things again, but we really need to ignore boldly, because one can't be a prey to somebody forever! There really comes a time to grow up, and get out of this mess! Despite we kinda have deep emotions attached to that person...but....' And nothing is beyond "self-respect", not even some people's intimacy. Right?
 


© 2016 Saumya


Author's Note

Saumya
Posting a sad prose for the first time
Note: most of the things mentioned in this piece are just imagination, whereas some parts are real.

Please read, rate, " Review" honestly, and let me know, if there's any correction required.( In my inbox)

Thank-you for stopping by, and reading this piece patiently :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well I think you had penned it down for me!
because I could not write it despite knowing this situation!

There are people who leave you and you feel helpless but strong with time.
and even if they text or mail you back sometimes.....you soo wish to mail/reply back but Its good that you dont because when you wanted them in your life they ignored you like just another girl and now when they want to get back......we must not.
Here, thing is just about self respect!
we aren't puppets though!

It connected :)
Be strong and bold! :) N Happiee!
There is a lottttttt to care for!
& ofcourse many many who are/will stay!


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love this piece, and thanks for entering it in the contest, but it doesn't really fit the criteria.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Saumya

6 Years Ago

Lol...Thanks again 😊 & no problem.
Well I think you had penned it down for me!
because I could not write it despite knowing this situation!

There are people who leave you and you feel helpless but strong with time.
and even if they text or mail you back sometimes.....you soo wish to mail/reply back but Its good that you dont because when you wanted them in your life they ignored you like just another girl and now when they want to get back......we must not.
Here, thing is just about self respect!
we aren't puppets though!

It connected :)
Be strong and bold! :) N Happiee!
There is a lottttttt to care for!
& ofcourse many many who are/will stay!


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Saumya.
First of all, well done for sharing this dark part of your life that most of us will relate to in some way and I'm sure you will feel the better for it. The difficult bit is getting over the anger and hurt and realising that there will have been two sides to the relationship and you can both become stronger from it. There is quite a bit you can do to tidy up the grammar etc but your tale is so strong that you shouldn't worry.
All the best,
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


Saumya

7 Years Ago

Hey Alan!😊
Thankyou so much for sharing your kind words..I'm glad that I needn't tidy up t.. read more
very deep powerful piece, don't close the door on one who left they may return to a new role in your life. the trust must be re earned no matter what they say. I had a love who left, and has become a good friend and confidant, but it took years for him to earn that place in my life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Saumya

7 Years Ago

Thankyou for ur kind words dear:) it's always better being hopeful, no matter what happens...And we .. read more
why people want to stick to responsibilty seeking love. For me both are different. I think love for thyslef is more important, later comes everything.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I want to add one more, i am not just talking about the one who wants us to be loved, lot of realtions can give that love, but that love shouldnt seek somebody's missing love, i mean heartbroken. ya i agree with minor dirt things, parents were having awesome bond.

Posted 7 Years Ago


When I see my parents, they fight in the night, and forget in the morning, if we look deep in families, may not be now, how many times they would have said sorry to each other, commitment(in disguise of love),
- people can interchange these words as per their view ---
I don't want to let my view, as nobody cares for it, as they think they are smarter than old guys ---

always kepted them together. When one really is getting fed up, its upto them. But my parents story was lesson and inspiration to me, to become and ready for getting married to a right person.



Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saumya

7 Years Ago

Thank you for sharing your insightful words, Jessy :)
I honestly like this. I feel your pain but yet i hear screams of utter nonsense. and then boldness to change the situation. But you can't because thats how some people are made up. All you can do is love from a distance.. Great writing :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Saumya

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words dear :) I agree with you, we gotta accept ppl the way they are, becaus.. read more
Honestly such a sad piece of writing! Life always runs my dear friend it never waits for anyone not even for our consent, it just goes on that's it. That's what its nature.

If our loved once detached from us it's not our fault but if a sorry does work means we can say it for once even after you done nothing. But if that soul never respects you means they deserve to be trashed from your life.

Don't worry it is very hard to be this practical at first but it is possible. Our parents who introduce us to this beautiful world go away when time come then there is no any surity of friends or any beloved.

Live a life who wants us to be happy but do not waste it on any fool or any petty issue which is not important. Some grammatical error is there make it right. Make use of pronouns...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saumya

7 Years Ago

(smiling) :)
jessy

7 Years Ago

I think i was also saying about one who wants us to be loved, not to be with any fool who never care.. read more
Saumya

7 Years Ago

Okay, I got :)
Thnx again Jessy.
Very rich with introspection...even if that introspection is imagined. This is the place all writers have to find...to be able to put yourself into the emotions of others...to feel it and know it as if it is your own. You brought so much emotion to life here. Nicely done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Saumya

7 Years Ago

Thank-you :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

863 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 19, 2016
Last Updated on December 20, 2016
Tags: Sadness, disgust

Author

Saumya
Saumya

India



About
Hi all:) this is me....Saumya well, i don't have much to tell you all about me.. but yes to start with, I love writing & painting.(you can find some of my paintings in the "my photos" section of.. more..

Writing
Write Write

A Poem by Saumya



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Twelve Shoes Twelve Shoes

A Poem by Gee


Beginnings Beginnings

A Chapter by Troy Henson