To say goodbye

To say goodbye

A Poem by Ellie
"

This ones for the senior class.

"
On your last day you will cry, you will regret, you will remember, you will cherish,and you will say goodbye. To feel the beautiful sorrow you have for your senior class. Never to see these people again, it's heart-breaking and those quotes you used to read about life just became clear. You regret things you didn't say or do, but I promise one day you'll look back and those aren't regrets anymore. You'll cherish everything high school has offered you and be proud you're finally here. This new experience is frightening because you know anything can happen to you and at the same time you want everything to happen to you. So when you finally say goodbye to everyone, turn around, take a deep breath, look at your school and say goodbye. Because now you can go and grasp your own life. Make it beautiful.

© 2014 Ellie


Author's Note

Ellie
Ignore grammer, all other feedback welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on May 28, 2014
Tags: poetry, life, teens, teenager, seniors, goodbye

Author

Ellie
Ellie

San Diego, CA



About
I'm a native Londoner who emigrated to California 15 years ago. Most of my characters weren't fans of this idea and stayed behind in the UK, although they are known to make occasional forays across th.. more..

Writing
Just A Thought Just A Thought

A Story by Ellie


Gut Stains Gut Stains

A Poem by Ellie


Him, Her, Them. Him, Her, Them.

A Story by Ellie