Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

Enter the life of Bree Mason. A seemingly normal 14 year old girl. Getting up for early and going to school in the morning sucks.

"
On the ground I lay, motionless in pain. I can see my life flashing before my eyes,” Three Days Grace blasted from the alarm clock.


The disoriented girl's eyes fluttered open. Groggily and unsteadily, she sat up, slamming her hand onto the snooze button.


"Just a few more minutes," she murmured to herself before falling back onto the pillows.


On the brink of sleep, she was just about to give in to the unspoken promises of peace and sweet dreams when, yet again, unwanted sound came from that wretched clock.


This time, though, instead of being easily woken, she jolted awake and somehow ended up on the floor.


Blue black hair sprawled out behind her, she looked up at the ceiling and stared blankly. Her mind was still processing what the Hell just happened.


After a minute on the floor, she decided that it was uncomfortable, and crawled up onto her bed. Or, tried to. A black and silver ball of fluff dominated the middle of her bed in her absence.


...That wasn't right.


"F**k it," she muttered to herself, pushing the cat over, and making room for herself. The animal, in turn, growled but did nothing as she was moved to the edge, forelegs hanging over the bed.


The alarm clock was still going off, so she attempted to block out the noise by putting a pillow over her head. No help at all.


Irritated beyond belief, she used an arm to feel around behind her headboard, grinning wickedly when she felt something cold.


She retrieved a metal baseball bat for times such as these, and took in it's features. The bat was black, with the word "DESTROYER" written in crimson letters.


"Sayanora, Mr.Clock," she growled before bringing the metal bat over her head and putting the abomination to sleep...Permanently.


With a content sigh, she dropped the bat behind the bed and curled up to sleep some more.


"BREE! WAKE UP!"


The door swung open and the lights were turned on.


...F**k. Her. Life.


"School. I don't wanna be late. Again. Not like you care, little sis."


A brunette with fairly long hair stood in the doorway holding a cup of coffee, waiting expectantly for what would happen in three...Two...One...


"AHHHHH!"


Bree screamed into the pillow for about a minute straight. Her sister stood there, a bored expression on her face at the common morning actions. When she stopped, she looked over her shoulder wearing a death glare.


"I. Don't. Want. To," Bree hissed.


"Oh well."


"...Leah s'not fair."


"I know."


Leah turned around and left the room, sipping her coffee with an amused expression.


After laying there for another moment or so, Bree swung her legs out of bed and stood up. After wobbling slightly, she walked over to her closet and pulled out a black camisole and a pair of jean shorts.


Stripping out of her blue cotton sun dress, she pulled on the shorts and yanked on the top. Walking over to her dresser and pulling out some neon blue socks, Bree tossed them on her bed and left her room.


Walking across the hallway to her bathroom, she yanked open the door and proceeded to brush her teeth. Putting a brush through her hair that went a few inches shy of mid thigh and pulling it up into a pony, she stifled a yawn. Whoever decided that high school was to start at 7 o'clock had some serious issues.


Going back to her room and pulling on socks, Bree grabbed her black converse and laced them up.


She stole a glace at her clock, only to find that it had been smashed to bits. She then had no idea of knowing if she was going to be late. Not like she cared, but she was raised to think that getting an education was good and all that s**t.


She slowly walked down the stairs to find found Leah in the kitchen.


Bree walked up and gave her a hug from behind.

"What?" Leah asked, ignoring her sister's affections that were normally used only for when she wanted something.

"I want food," she mumbled into her shirt.

Sighing, Leah looked around the kitchen for something edible. Toaster strudel came to mind, and she walked out of Bree's grasp towards the fridge. After pulling out a pack of two, she put the min the toaster and went back to cooking her own breakfast.

Bree stood there for a minute, only to slide down the counter onto the floor. She stared blankly at the tile for awhile when a plate was placed in her lap.

"You're welcome." Leah yawned, not fully awake yet, even after her morning coffee.

Bree felt something nudge her side, and she looked to her left to see her kitty staring at the food. She broke a piece of the pastry off and dropped in on the floor next to her.

"If you want more food, go get some out of your bowl Mona," she yawned, scratching the cat's head for a minute before eating her food.


She dumped the dishes in the sink when she finished, and walked to the front door. Leah was waiting for her apparently, with a fluff ball by her feet. Ananchel was Leah's cat. She was a pretty golden, emerald-eyed tabby she-cat with a white tipped tail, ears, and paws.


Desdemona, Bree's own cat, walked out from behind her. She was black with silver stripes around her legs and tail, as well as a silver tipped tail, paws, and ears. Sapphire blue eyes made the she-cat really was something to look at.


"Stay," Leah comanded so that the kittens wouldn't follow them out the door. They walked into the open garage, and Bree slid her hand over the sleek exterior of the car.


Pulling the door open so hard she nearly broke it, she slid into the passenger side of the midnight black car. As soon as Leah hopped in, she slammed the keys into ignition, and they raced out of the driveway to their own personal Hell...School.



© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
Sorry, sorry, sorry! ...I know it's kinda boring...But I had to introduce the freaking character....Oh well...Review and tell me whatcha think!

YES! One edit down...Hades knows how many to go. -.-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...YES.

Is it bad that I cracked up when she destroyed the clock with the bat? I was cracking up laughing. That's totally something I would do. "DIE, MR. CLOCK. LET ME SLEEP." YES.

Kitty dominating the bed! My dog does that... sometimes. x3

Overall, luffled it! It was great, and I'm definitely interested for more! *goes on to read and review the rest like a boss*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I found it quiet amusing. xD I love how she smashed the alarm clock. I wish I could do that.... *sigh* I need my alarm clock though and don't think I'd be to willing to buy another one. I don't think it was boring. I thought it was a nice way to meet the characters:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderful characterisation here, most impressive, they all seem very intrguing which is good indeed! I can't wait to read more of this, it's very good and well written!~~

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have a great story coming into existence here. Bring a character to life within a plot line is one the most important things and you've done that wonderfully!

One thing... "horse" should be "Hoarse" when you're talking about a person's voice. :)

Great 1st chapter, not boring at all.
Wolfie

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hah, the sisters are amazing. I like how you described the kittehs, too.
Anyway, can't wait for chapter three, considering chapter two is already posted.
(By the way, Maddie told me to read this book, so I did. :P)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
I love this. XD The sisters are FANTASTICAL.

....

AND I WANNA STEAL THE KITTEHS. C:<

plus the song at the beginning is AWESOME. Three Days Grace rocks! :P

But anyway, lovely story!! Can't wait for more. (oh, and school is definitely hell. XD)

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahaha you cussed, like I told you to. :P ANYWAY. Welll you already know what I think of this :p because of chorus and stuff... but just in case you forgot I LOVE ITTTTTTTT :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

843 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on January 15, 2012
Tags: soul, chaser, guardian, demon, hunter


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Squire Squire

A Book by halflives


kmc: 1.01 kmc: 1.01

A Chapter by halflives