Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

London Bridge, random bonfires, breaking down doors, and an embarrassed Seth.

"
“...London Bridge is falling down. Falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my Fair Lady...” a voice sang softly, echoing in the halls.


“...”


“...Build it up with wood and clay. Wood and clay, wood and clay. Build it up with wood and clay, my Fair Lady...”


The door knob turned slightly, and was gently pushed open.


“...”


“...Wood and clay will wash away. Wash away, wash away. Wood and clay will wash away, my Fair Lady...”


“Hnn?”


“...Build it up with---Hm? Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?”


“Ng...Ah...Alice?”


“The one an only!” came the cheerful reply.


Bree slowly sat up, eyes looking slightly glazed over. After a moment of starring at her blankly, the sleep deprived brunette fell back onto her pillows.


“Sleep...Need...You...Whatever...Night,” Bree managed to slur out after a moment.


“...Alright!” Alice said before going back to whatever it was she was going before Bree woke up.


·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙˜”*°•.XxX.•°*”˜˙·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙


Seth woke up due to an annoying light that refused to go away.


Muttering something incoherent, the boy sat up and rubbed at his eyes furiously. He walked over to his window to find the cause of the abomination that forbade him to sleep.


The first thing he saw was fire. The first thing he thought was Alice. Anything fire related had to do with that pyromaniac.

Brushing it off as nothing but the crimson haired girl setting up a bonfire due to the fact she was bored, the boy shuffled back to his bed and passed out before he even hit the pillows.


·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙˜”*°•.XxX.•°*”˜˙·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙


BANG! BANG! BANG!


“Oh, God...Not this again...” Bree moaned into her pillow.


BANG! BANG! BANG!


“Ng...Go 'way! Pwease? S'not noon yet! Lemme seep...”


“Aw...Seems like my little Bree-Bunny's still tired,” came a familiar voice on the other side of the door.


“Ugh...Seth? Ugh, jus' f**k off!” she growled, propping herself up on her forearms, and glaring at the door threw a vial of her raven black hair.


“Ah, ah, ah!” he chastised. “That's not the kind of language a lady should use, now is it?”


Bree could almost hear a smirk in his words.


“Nadda lady...Imma girl, a*s f**k. Leave me da Hell alone...” she groaned.


“...You really shouldn't piss her off, Seth,” Damien warned.


“Yeah...Listen to your pansy-assed friend...” Bree mumbled.


“Hey!” the chocolate eyed boy gasped, clearly offended.


“Suck it up...”


“She's never gonna get up...” Seth muttered.


“Good. That mean you'll leave?” the sleepy girl asked.


“The Hell it does,” he retorted.


“What the Hell do you want anyway?”


“I don't have to answer that.”


“Then f**k off, pervert.”


“Language.”


“Don't care.”


“Alice, please do something.”


“Gladly,” the silver eyed girl said cheerfully. “Open up, Breezy.”


“No.”


“Don't make me break down the door, Bree. Because so help me God I wi---”


“Ha! I'd like to see you tr---”


Bree stared in shock as the door came down with a loud THUD!


“...”


“...”


“...You...Killed it...”


“I said I would.”


The brunette starred at the fallen door, with her jaw dropped in disbelief.


“...Don't know why I doubted you...”


“Yeah, well. That's just lovely. Now, mind telling us where the Hell you want this thing?”


“Huh?”


The girl's eyes snapped up from the door to the people outside of her room. Damien and Seth were each holding one end of a nice, black, leather couch. And, strangely, Roxas was sitting in the middle of it. Weird...


“You heard me.”


“...Well, in front of the TV, obviously.”


Sighing, the two boys waited for Alice and Skyla to walk into the room before carefully maneuvering around the fallen door, and the frame. After moving in front of the new TV set, they set the couch down with a loud THUD!


“Okay boys,” Alice started, jumping on the couch next to Roxas,”time to get out.”


“What? ” Seth whined, looking longingly at the leather sofa.


“Fine...” Damien sighed, slowly shuffling his feet out of the room.


Wordlessly, Roxas stood up and followed his younger brother out.


“I said get out,” the crimson haired girl repeated, absently looking at her nails.


“Why?”


"Because."


"Ugh...Whatever. Weirdo."


Seth walked out of the room, avoiding stepping on the fallen door.


Alice tossed a bundle of clothes to Bree to get dressed in.


Her shirt and shorts were off when Seth decided to come back into the room. "Forgot my...Wallet."


He stopped when he saw Bree half naked.


The poor girl's face lit up like a tomato, and she was frozen in place, much to embarrassed to do anything.


"I...Uh...You..." Seth tried to stammer out something, but utterly failed. Bree could feel his eyes burning a hole through her chest. That snapped her out of it.


"Y...You...YOU PERVERT!" Bree screeched, attempting to cover herself up. Seth's face turned even more red then hers as he stumbled backwards out of the room.


It was quiet for a moment until Bree broke the almost awkward silence.


“So...I start class tomorrow, right?” she asked, trying her best to forget the incident that happened only moments before. She put on a dark scarlet tube top that stopped just above her navel.


“Yep. We'll wake you up though, so you won't need to worry about that,” Skyla said.


“'Kay...And...Where'd the couch come from?” She tugged on a pair of lacy gloves that came to her elbows.


“Oh...That was left over from yesterday. It didn't arrive in time, so we decided to bring it in this morning,” Alice answered.


“And you thought it was a good idea to wake me up, break down my door, and put it in my room before noon?” Bree glared, pulling up a red and black checkered skirt with chains hanging loosely at the sides.


“...Now that I think about it...It wasn't really that great an idea...” Alice said slowly, looking at the ceiling in thought.


“...Do you think at all before you act?”


“Nope! Not really,” came her cheerful reply.


Bree had no comment for that, and pulled on the red knee-high socks with black at the heels, toes, and the last two inches at the tops.


“Well, I guess you can come back in Roxas. Bree's done getting changed.” Skyla called.


“What about me?” Damien whined.


“...Fix Bree's door first.”


“...Okay...”


“Damn...You're whipped, man!” Seth laughed.


“At least he doesn't have the nerve to stand around like an idiot while Sky gets dressed,” Bree remarked coldly.


“Hah?!? B-b-but, but, but...I---You---It---Uh...Y-y-you know it was an accident!” he finally got out.


Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that.”


“But it---...You're never gonna let me live this down, are you?”


“Never,” the girls agreed.


“Well...What the f**k are we gonna go now?” Alice asked.



© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
OHMYFUCKINGHADES IM SO FREAKING SORRY SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! ...*hides* Okay...I know this took a long time, and I know its short but...Its all I got. I was seriosuly considering just ending the story, or just not continuing it, but then I was threatened and told that I would be killed if I didn't. :D ...Isn't motivation just wonderful? -.- Well...This is basically just to let you guys know that I AM alive, and I will be working on this. I really don't have an excuse as to why it took so long, but the fact I had no will to write...But I will. Whether you like it or not. XD I didn't proof this much, so I'll go through and change and edit it later, but if you see any mistakes, just comment or something. Til next time. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I actually read this chapter already 'cause I was going through the book, and wanted to click on a random chapter.

SO YES. I UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON NOW. I LUFF IT.

And I know you didn't stop writing the book. 'Cause there's so much more. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MOOOOORE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
I THIRD WHAT MADDIE SAID. 'CEPT I WON'T "MIGHT" KILL YOU - I WILL F*****G KILL YOU IF YOU END THE BOOK, D****T!!!!

But I can't really even say anything about you taking so long. I mean, I havent written anything in, like, a month, so whatever. Don't fret. xP JUST GET THE F**K WORKING.

But anyfuckingway, this chapter was hilarious!! I loved the beginning with the whole "my fair lady" "london bridge" shiz. hehe. Fricken fantastical. And the whole Seth thing had me laughing my f*****g a*s off, but for some reason breaking down the door had me laughing the hardest 'cause of the conversation. You have f*****g amazing dialogue!! :D

I LOVE FOR POSTING A F*****G CHAPTER AFTER A MILLION YEARS, AS MADDIE SAID. KEEP WRITING, D****T, OR ELSE I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE SOMEHOW AFTER FINDING IT WITH MY MAGICAL POWERS AND F*****G KILL YOU. AND THEN BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE SO YOU CAN WRITE, AND I WILL POINT A GUN AT YOUR HEAD UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING. I don't have a will to write either, by the way, and sorry for that. o.o I'll try to write if you try to write? hhehheheee(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


I SECOND WHAT MADDIE SAID. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


LMFAOFUCKINGO this chapter was pretty much funny as hell. xD I MEAN, OHMYGOD. I LAUGHED MY F*****G A*S OFF, AND I READ THIS WHILE IN MY LIVING ROOM, SO.... yeah. hehehe. xD yeah, this took forever. xD It's funny... heheh. xD Oh well. you shouldn't end the f*****g book because I might kill you. >:) Good, you're alive. ^^ more writing... heheh. xD i never have any will to write so i shouldn't be talking. Yeah, so this was funny as hell and I LOVE YOU for FINALLY posting a F*****G CHAPTER.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

504 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2012
Tags: soul chasers, soul, chaser, hunter, demon, Alice, broken, door, Bree, pansy


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Second Second

A Chapter by halflives