More Then Just Friends

More Then Just Friends

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

WARNING; CONTAINS YAOI. READ AT OWN RISK. Break-ups aren't always a bad thing. Especially when you have a "friend" to help get you through it.

"
I can't do this anymore."

"What...Do you mean?"

"I can't---Won't do it. This isn't right."

"Wait---Us? But---We're---We're fine, right?"

Damien sat at their normal spot; the ice cream parlor in town. He looked up at Larissa from his ice cream sunday in confusion.

Larissa stood up and folded her arms. "This isn't going to work," she said impatiently, frustration evident in her features.

"But...Yesterday...You were happy...What...What changed? Was it something I said? I'm sorry, I didn't mean---"

She shook her head, her dark hair whipping back and forth. She pursed her lips, and looked down.

"No, no...It's just...D****t. I can't deal with this."

"You can't...Deal with me?"

Larissa looked up to see Damien looking as if someone told him that the government was cutting down all the trees in America. Oh God, it was like she kicked a puppy.

Her expression softened as she leaned forward and put a hand on his forearm.

"it's not you. It's me. I'm just really stressed right now, and it's just getting distracting. I'm really sorry."

She gave him a light kiss on the corner of his mouth before walking out of his sight.

Damien sat there, frozen, for Hades only knows how long. He watched his sunday melt in the afternoon sun.

It wasn't until his phone started vibrating that he moved from his statue-like stance.
 
Slowly, he pulled it out of his pocket, gaze not leaving the long since melted ice cream.

"Hello?" he answered in monotone.

"Damien? Where are you?"

It was Dylan. He sounded...Worried?

"Ice cream parlor."

There was a pause.

"...S**t."

No words were exchanged for a moment; it was just the sound of Dylans' heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?" he asked, strain clear in his voice.

"..."

"Damien?"

"I...Don't...Know," Damien responded carefully after a moment. "I'm...Not...Sure."

He was on the verge of tears, it would have been impossible not to notice.

"Are you outside?"

"Yeah." His voice cracked.

"I'm on my way over. Don't move," Dylan ordered.

The phone line went dead, but Damien didn't end the phone call.

It was like a little of him died inside. Like a piece of his soul was just severed from him. Almost as if his world just stopped spinning and shattered---he knew his heart did.

"Damien, you're---Oh God, no..."

He vaguely remembered being guided to a car, and ushered into the passenger seat.

"---deserve you."

"What?"

Dylan glanced at him with angered green eyes before tightening his grip on the steering wheel turning his gaze back on the road.

"Are you okay?"

"...No. No, I'm---I'm not okay," Damien whispered.

And then all of the emotions he's been thinking about came crashing down on him.

He balled up his fists and choked on a sob as tears started streaming down his cheeks. He wiped furiously at the unbridled tears that seemed as if they'd never stop, and line of snot that wouldn't go away.

"No, no, Damien, don't cry!"

Dylan at him desperately as Damien tore himself up over his seemingly impossible break-up.

"S**t, Damien, she's not worth this! You can do so much better, and you know it!" he growled fiercely.

With a pained groan, and a frustrated expression, he shook his head and switched lanes as he drove past the hidden entrance to the academy.

"Wh-where are we going?" Damien managed to choke out.

"My place," Dylan said absently, not bothering to look at him.

"But our rooms are---"

"Do you really wanna go back there?" he snapped.

Damien flinched, so he sighed, and softened his tone. "Look. It's a Friday, and no one'll comment if we don't go back for a day or two. You can't honestly say that you wanna deal with Larissa and the s**t she's saying to people now, can you?"

Damien was silent for a few moments before shaking his head and looking at his lap.

Dylan let out a breath he didn't remember holding.

"It's not like I'd let you, either," he mused. "I'm your mentor, teacher, your guidance. But most of all, I'm your friend. And friends help each other out through tough times."

"Thank you," Damien smiled. "So much. This means a lot to---This is where you live?"

Dylan looked up at the apartment complex as he pulled into the parking garage.

"Well, yeah," he drawled, giving Damien an odd look and pulling into a parking spot. "Where'd you think I lived?" he asked, slipping out of his car.

"In a house, with your mom and dad," Damien replied, confused when Dylan opened his door for him.

Damien blinked. Then he laughed.

"Pffft. No," he chuckled, leading him towards the apartment complex and through the front doors. "Good ol' Mom and Dad decided that they were gonna go travel the world as soon as I was old enough to stay home alone. They thought that keeping a house in a town they hardly visited was stupid, so they just got me an apartment with a guest room so that they had somewhere to crash on the rare occasions they had to come back here."

"In that case, wouldn't it make more sense to just get a hotel for them?" Damien had finally stopped crying, although his voice was hoarse and his eyes burned.

"S'nice to get away from it all sometimes, y'know?"

He got an elevator and rode it up to the fifth floor. Damien followed him like a lost puppy until he stopped in front of his apartment.

"Home sweet home," he muttered more to himself then anyone else, unlocking the front door and walking inside.

He flicked on the light switch and moved him through the different room and doors without giving him much time to see any of it in detail.

"Living room, bathroom, kitchen, guest room, my room. You can chill out here for a few."

"Where are you going?" Damien panicked, frightened.

Dylan looked away and groaned almost inaudibly. He muttered something about a shower and disappeared around the corner.

Damien simply stood there for a few moments before shyly opening the door. Not knowing what to expect, he braced himself for the worst.

It was...Clean. Simple. A large bed was pushed up against the wall, and a bookcase in the corner. A stereo system was hooked up near the walk in closet, and there was a desk with a stationary computer on top of it.

He walked into the middle of the room before deciding to just sit on the bed.

What did he think it'd have in it? Porn?

He blushed at the thought of one of his best friends reading porn, and promptly shook the idea out of his head.

Dylan re-entered the room wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Damien stared t the water droplets that glossed his chest, and the way his muscles bunched together when he moved.

"Done checking me out?" Dylan smirked after awhile, clearly smug.

While Damien was spluttering, obviously speechless by his choice of words, Dylan retreated to his closet and came out in a pair of jeans, and a tight black shirt that made it possible to trace the outlines of his abs with one's eyes.

"Uh, um...I-I-I---"

"Chill, dude," Dylan chuckled, climbing on the bed next to him. "It's not like you were..." He started leaning forward, little by little, until Damien was backed up against the wall. "Were you?"

He was so close that Damien could feel him breath wash over his face as he spoke.

Damien's blood froze. Then started boiling until it felt like it was going to burst from his veins.

"...Well? I'm still waiting for my answer," Dylan said again, pushing his forehead to meet Damien's. Nose to nose, his intense green eyes bore a hole into his innocent, chocolate brown ones.

"I...I-I..."His pulse jumped, his heart started working a thousand times faster, and his face was full of conflicting emotions as he searched his brain for an answer.

Any answer. Because anything would be better then just sitting there. Waiting, wanting, longing---Wait, what?

"Were you?" Dylan whispered, tilting his head until their lips were only millimeters apart.

This.

This was extremely dangerous. Any second Damien could walk away from this. Any second, everything could change. For better, or for worse, Dylan had no clue.

But he was banking on it changing for better.

"Dylan..."

"Yes?"

"I...I'm not asleep, am I?" he asked, reaching for Dylan's shirt.

"No..."

"So it's real, right? You're real?"

"Of course. Why...?"

He could see Damien's eyes start to flutter shut, and felt him grip his shirt tighter.

"I don't want this to be a dream."

In that moment, Dylan's world stopped turning, heart stopped beating, his blood froze in his veins.

He was dead. He was dead and this was heaven.

And then Damien kissed him.

No, scratch that part about heaven.

He was a demon and he was going to hell with the rest of them.

Instantly, Dylan snaked and arm around his waist, and slid a hand up his shirt. Damien shivered at his touch, and whimpered.

Mother of f**k, he whimpered.

This boy was gonna kill him.

Damien threaded his hands in Dylan's wood brown hair, and arched his back, desperate to get closer.

Dylan licked his bottom lip and relished in the sounds that came from the boy next to him...No, below him. At some point in time Damien had slid down the wall and was flat on the bed.

Dylan slid his tongue into his mouth, and nearly smirked when Damien pulled him closer.

Kissing was nice and all, but honestly? They could do so much better.

Dylan removed his hand and released him grip on his apprentice. He grinned as he looked back up at him, confused and wanting more.

Hovering about him, Dylan yanked their shirts over his head, and used his weight to press the squirming boy to the bed.

Damien managed to get his arms free, and wrapped them around his upper back. When Dylan's knee moved up, there were some...Interesting noises that escaped Damien's mouth.

"Ng...Ah! Dylan..."

Curious, Dylan pushed harder. Damien's nails raked down his back, and he knew it would leave marks in the morning, but he couldn't bring himself to care. The moans that Damien produced were well worth the slight pain.

"Dylan...?"

"What?" he growled, nipping his bottom lip.

"Your cell phone's hurting me," Damien panted.

Cell phone...The one that was...On the table?

...Oh. Oh.

"..."

"...Dylan?"

"..Ng?"

"...That's not your cell phone, is it?"


© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
This was very fun to write. More fun then it should be.
I hope this doesn't become extremely addictive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

aLJFI KHUSA


LASFKJLAIFSOAS

FRIGGEN MOTHER OF FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

oh, i wish you could've heard the noises i just made. i sounded like a f*****g dying squirrel, i was squeeing so mcuh. ajsfhikausf. asfkhjahjsf.

JESUS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

okay. that was f*****g EPIC.

ASFNKHASFH. KINKINESS!!!!!!!! ♥ :DDDDD GOD I AM STILL GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT. JUST. KASFHAFS. GOD. I AM GOING TO DIE. I AM SQUEEING SO MUCH TAHT I AM GONNA DIEDIEDIE AND I JUST SPELLED "THAT" WRONG BUT I DON'T GIVE A S**T. ASFNJKF. larissa is a b***h. xD jesus LORD I LOVE THIS SO F*****G MUCH

MUST

BREATHE

OH GOD

msanfkjahsfjas. i am going to explode. AHJFKASRH. CONTINUE THIS. NOW. GOD. I. WANT. MORE. ASFJHKASFJ. KINKYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FASJKHFKAWS. YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI. OH HOW MUCH I LOVE IT TO DEATH. DEATH. DEATHDEATHDEATHDEEEEAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

kay. i think i'm done. thank you for almost killing me. *shot* :DDDDDDDDD

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE. I need to start reading this book. BUT IT WAS FAWKING EPIC.

Nearly as epic as Hurricane/Sparrow.

And I don't even know who these people are.

You gotta way with words and yeah and dhodfihgdg.

YES. BRILLIANT. Imma read this book when NaNoWriMo finishes and I can actually read long books and not just random short stories I happen to find. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gay

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 3 people found this review constructive.

aLJFI KHUSA


LASFKJLAIFSOAS

FRIGGEN MOTHER OF FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

oh, i wish you could've heard the noises i just made. i sounded like a f*****g dying squirrel, i was squeeing so mcuh. ajsfhikausf. asfkhjahjsf.

JESUS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

okay. that was f*****g EPIC.

ASFNKHASFH. KINKINESS!!!!!!!! ♥ :DDDDD GOD I AM STILL GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT. JUST. KASFHAFS. GOD. I AM GOING TO DIE. I AM SQUEEING SO MUCH TAHT I AM GONNA DIEDIEDIE AND I JUST SPELLED "THAT" WRONG BUT I DON'T GIVE A S**T. ASFNJKF. larissa is a b***h. xD jesus LORD I LOVE THIS SO F*****G MUCH

MUST

BREATHE

OH GOD

msanfkjahsfjas. i am going to explode. AHJFKASRH. CONTINUE THIS. NOW. GOD. I. WANT. MORE. ASFJHKASFJ. KINKYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FASJKHFKAWS. YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI. OH HOW MUCH I LOVE IT TO DEATH. DEATH. DEATHDEATHDEATHDEEEEAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

kay. i think i'm done. thank you for almost killing me. *shot* :DDDDDDDDD

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2012
Tags: soul, chasers, love, yaoi, stuff, things, funny, anime, me, gusta, :3


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.