Why is society so important?

Why is society so important?

A Story by schnickythep
"

Very angry rant about society and conformity.

"
People run around their miserable little lives for no better reason than because that's what they're told that they're supposed to do. The world pretty much doesn't care. If everyone just did their own thing the only people who would be angry would be the people on top with no one to control anymore. Society's rules are pointless. Just ask the potheads and the outcasts that society thinks it rejected but in reality left on their own. The only ones who care are the people stuck in the middle of the social ladder trying to get to the top and the people on top trying to stay there. The only reason that this crappy society is still here is that people are too focused on their planning to fix what's wrong with the present. Stupid people are usually just too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

© 2012 schnickythep


Author's Note

schnickythep
If you think this is too angry and lacking focus, I did warn you that this was a rant.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rants have a tendency to be angry and out of control. I like it. It shows how people are through your eyes and it's not lacking focus. Excellent writing has a lot of deep emotion to it, above and under the lines. You did fine for a rant :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 25, 2012
Tags: society, angry, rant, people, conformity

Author

schnickythep
schnickythep

Nashua, NH



About
Words. Lots of words. I like words. more..

Writing