Maplestory Nova Magician: Orpheus

Maplestory Nova Magician: Orpheus

A Screenplay by MapleScholar
"

A fan made class design based on a deep passion for music and supportive party play in Maplestory.

"

Background Story

 

In the southern region of Pantheon, there once stood a small village of Symphoneum; established by a group of Nova sages eons ago. The founders were known not for their physical strength, nor for their ingenuity, but rather for their exceptionable hearing. With their slender furry ears, they could listen to nature's subtle sounds and cultivate a lively culture where music played an important role. Each and every day, groups of priests and acolytes would march from the town and offer such prayers of song to a great relic residing on an altar centered in their village.

 

Supposedly, the ritual was to ask for protection by a deity whose name was lost long ago. Yet this pact seemed to have been effective. There have been no rivals between families, no plague nor famine, only everlasting peace for generations to come. Or so they had hoped..

 

Come present day, one young child of this race was a boy by the name of Orpheus. Growing up, he was raised by the village chief, Alto after losing both his parents in an early assault on Symphoneum. Having been exposed to such a great shock, the lad's timid nature made him completely inept at making friends and even more prone to merciless bullying. His only true companion became a silver lyre left behind as the only remaining memento of his family. While other kids would practice sword fighting or casting magic, young Orpheus would sit alone under the shade of a tree humming along to the instrument's sweet tones.

"Well, well... If it isn't li'l Orphan Orphy?" Orpheus looked up from his music with a grimaced expression to see Tuba, one of his many tormentors, approaching with a few "friends" following behind. "

Orpheus sheepishly curled up; forcing a death-grip on the lyre. 

"Aww... poor Orphy scared?" Tuba chided. "We just wanted to play. Right boys?"

His followers chuckled venomously. "That's a really nice toy you have there, mind...sharing?" 

"N-No! Stop! Leave me alone!" Orpheus pleaded as Tuba slowly made a reach for the instrument.


A dark voice from behind the tree stopped the tormentor's hands mere inches away from the keepsake.

"Lay so much as a finger on him, and you WILL regret it."

Everyone looked up to see a silhouette emerge from behind the tree. Stepping from the shade revealed a male Nova slightly taller than Orpheus, two brown furry ears protruding from his mint shaded curly hair already glistening in the sun. As he sauntered by Orpheus' side, the young Nova scarlet eyes and stern expression never left Tuba.

"Oh crud, it's R-Rondo!" The bully uttered dumbfounded. "Uh...lovely weather were having today?" Cringing out a smile. 

Rondo clenched his right fist, sending a crackling spark of energy around his hand. Some of Tuba's underlings whimpered in response. 

"I was..uh, just admiring this little guy's har-..."

"BEAT IT!" Rondo barked.

In an instant, the small mob of tormentors dispersed as fast as their feet would allow. Rondo took a deep breath as he sat down beside Orpheus shaking off the static discharge from his hand.

"Th-thank you for saving me, big brother." Orpheus stammered out.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Rondo sighed. Rondo was Chief Alto's only son, and one of the few villagers well talented in using magic. He rarely ever smiled even at a young age back when Alto took Orpheus under his wing. "You really need to start standing up for yourself. Alto and I can't always be around to bail you out of trouble."

"I know...but, you're so strong. You always be there looking out for others especially someday when you become Chief-..."

"Tch..." Rondo replied, clearly not amused by the flattery.

"I'm not becoming the next chief. That's what I wanted to come talk to you about."

Orpheus' expression fell to one of pure horror. "You can't seriously be thinking about becoming an explorer? Who will be leading the village? I certainly can't lead anyone in your place."

Rondo shook his head. "Orpheus, stop and think for a moment. Why does everyone sing to a rock everyday? Is that all our clan will ever be known for?"

"I...never thought of that. But, where will you go and when?"

 "Somewhere out there, supposedly there is a giant red tree on an island where adventures begin. I plan on going first thing in the morning. Just promise me you won't tell Alto about this." 

"You mean he doesn't know?"

"Orpheus...please."

"Alright, I promise. Please, be careful." 


Late that fated night, word had spread a group of priests never returned from their routine pilgrimage to the altar. Despite Grandpa Alto's desperate pleas not to get involved, Orpheus' curiosity finally got the best of him. While under only the guise of a traveling cloak and a full moon, he set out towards the ancient structure where the clergymen were last spotted.

 

As Orpheus approached the altar, he could see in the distance a group of oddly garbed figures surrounding the shrine. Drawing closer, the robes were unfamiliar and looked nothing his race often wore during ceremonies. Orpheus ducked behind a cluster of foliage, hoping to eavesdrop on the strangely dressed guests.

 

Turning his gaze up towards the shrine from the shrubbery, he observed an odd square impression where it looked like something had been. Focusing back on the strange audience surrounding the shrine, one of the robed figures was holding a shimmering cube rotating in their hands.

"If only swiping these were this easy. Lord Magnus would have conquered Pantheon eons ago!"

"They came to steal it!" Orpheus silently realized in horror. Before he could think of a plan, his foot landed on a twig resting on the ground, its shrill snap resonated in the still air. The thieves turned towards his hiding place.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" A firm hand grabbed Orpheus' shoulder from behind, hoisting his small frame up in the air.

"Aww.. It's just a kid. What should we do with him?"

  "What else? His lordship said take no prisoners. Besides, we can't let him go blabbing  about us."

"Hey, YOU do it then! Did I not warn you earlier hurting those clerical crooners would come back to bite us?" 

"*sigh*, Always making ME get my hands dirty. Fine, be that way..."

 

Turning to their helpless captive, one of the thieves crookedly smirked beneath his hood and raised his wand inches from the young Nova's now pallor face.

"Sorry, but orders are orders. Even if you are only a scrawny whelp." 

A proud feminine roar rang out throughout the entire area. "Leave the hatchling alone!"

 

The cube resting in the burglar's hand erupted into a bright light, blanketing the entire area in a radiant curtain. Whoever hand once hoisted Orpheus had decided to release him, dropping the poor lad squarely on his face. With his eyes buried in the earth, Orpheus could only hear the surrounding chaos ensue. The furious dragonic cry resonating relentlessly, with intertwined yelps of confusion emanating from his would be assailants as they all scattered into the night.

 

When the blinding iridescence finally ceased, the deafening warcry faded away. The same strange noble tone voice called out again. Only this time, in a much gentler tone. "Are you alright, little one?" 

"Y-yes, I'm.. fine" Orpheus stammered out. Wiping the soil from his eyes, he looked around, but failed to see the source of his savior. "Thank you.. but, w-where are you?"

"I'm right behind you." It chortled. He turned around, only to see the forest surrounding the altar. The voice let out a deep sigh, "On your back..."  

With one arm, the boy reached around his back and felt only his lyre. Taking hold of the instrument,  he stared at it in awe. Silver ethereal energy seemed to swirl between each of the glowing strings. Ever so gingerly, Orpheus reached out and plucked one.

Once it's pure note evaporated into the empty air, the harp burst with a brilliance identical to what had fought off the intruders earlier. Once the glare had settled, he lowered the hand shielding his eyes, and gasped.

 

Standing before him was an ethereal dragon spirit. From what he could see, the apparition was poised upright, it's silver wings drawn back, forepaws crossed in front of it. The most notable feature which immediately caught Orpheus' attention were the two azure eyes staring at him affixed upon an angular opalescent head. Orpheus could sense the apparition peering into his very soul. "I am Eurydice, one of the few remaining guardians of the Nova race." 

"That voice! You were the one who saved me earlier?" Orpheus concluded out loud.

Eurydice nodded and for a moment, the corners of her elegant maw turned upward into a smile,  but was shortly replaced with her former serious scowl "We must hurry, those goons headed for the village. Your clan is in grave danger!"

The two rushed back to Symphoneon, only to find not a single structure left standing, everything completely cloaked in flames. Seeing the one place he could call home, Orpheus mind raced frantically for the two people he feared were gone.

"Rondo! Grampa! RONDOOOOOO!"

Despite thoroughly scanning the blazing carnage yelling until his throat was dry, not a single survivor of his clan could be found. Feeling his entire world collapsing all around him, tears slowly trickled from the youth's eyes before growing into an unstoppable downpour. 

Eurydice roared in rage, "Magnus, Foul blood traitor! You will answer to me for your treachery!"

Turning her attention down to the grief stricken youth, Eurydice transferred herself back into the young Nova's keepsake that had been dropped on the ground during his shock. The glowing strings began vibrating by themselves. In between sobs, the boy could recognize a sweet tune heard from long ago. 

"That lullaby, I think my Mom-"

"Shh.. just listen, while I play. You have been hurt in the worst way for someone so small. The one who attacked your clan is also responsible for several other attempts to invade Pantheon. 

Only you, the last of our bloodline can wield the power of your ancestors magic hymns to aid in his fall. Do not feel overwhelmed. While on this journey, I will teach you some of the most powerful melodies passed down through generations, but only as you grow and mature in ability to wield them."

 

Still teary eyed, the youth picked up his harp. The nostalgic melody faded and Eurydice materialized once again before him, her previous piercing glare softening into one of gentle care. "Feeling better?"

He nodded.

  "Good, now dry your tears. We leave tomorrow morning, and I expect my pupil to become a stickler for punctuality." She concluded, spiriting back into the harp.

 

Orpheus walked over to his favorite tree, sat down at its base, and undid his cloak. While clutching the enchanted instrument close,  he threw the cloak over his torso, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 Eurydice still humming away her lullaby throughout the night...

 


Class Philosophy

 

While Kaiser, Cadena, and Angelic Buster prefer battling baddies head on in, Orpheus is much more suited staying far away from the fray; serving as a buff/debuff mixmaster with healing skills and long ranged magic. His offense capabilities may severely lack in damage output, ranging about on par with explorer bishops, but he more then makes up for that when his later musical related skills apply nasty status ailments his teammates can take advantage of for tackling tougher opponents.

 

Orpheus uses the mystic score system for a unique playstyle. The mystic score is designed as a user interface providing players with a visual cue needed for performing complex but potent musical spells. It first begins as a blank music stave, after certain magic spells are cast, a musical note will added to the stave.

 

At first Orpheus will only be able to hold 3 notes. As he graduates to higher job advancements, he will be to hold more. Notes can only be held in the score for 60 seconds before they lose energy and drops out of the stave. However, this countdown resets when notes are either added or removed from the score.

 

Along with note generating skills, are two special types of abilities; categorized into Mystic Tunes and Arcane Hymns. Mystic Tunes are offensive AoE abilities used in blowing away mobs of baddies. Arcane Hymns are defensive buffs Orpheus can apply on himself and on his surrounding party members.

 

Mystic Score notes serve both as offense and defense for this class. Each individual note carries a passive effect that can add special abilities when attacking monsters with Mystic Tune, or add a beneficial bonus to Arcane Hymns when cast on party members. Players are encouraged to mix and match note combinations fitting their unique playstyle or current battle tactic. These notes are also used in his first job pseudo Magic Guard ability which transfers HP damage into MP at a ratio determined by the number of notes currently stored in the Mystic Score.

 

 

Overview

 

CLASS: Nova

EQUIPMENT TYPE: Magician

PRIMARY WEAPON: 2-handed Harp

SECONDARY WEAPON: Dragon Libretto

PRIMARY STAT: Intelligence (INT)

LINK SKILL:  " Party Exp +5/10/15%

LEGION EFFECT: Item Drop Rate +4/6/8/10%

 

 

Beginner Job

 

Vertical Grapple: (Active)

Shoot a grappling hook to the highest platform above you and pull yourself up similarly to climbing on to a rope or ladder but at rocket speed.

Level 1: Climbs rope at 140% Speed.

 

Eurydice's Etude: (Passive)

Level 1: Max MP +10%, *Increases party exp by 5%

Level 2: Max MP +15%, *Increases party exp by 10%

Level 3: Max MP +20%, *Increases party exp by 15%

*Can be linked to another character upon reaching level 70.

 

Mystic Score: (passive) Store energy from magical tunes into a score for later use. Skill level increases upon job advancement.

Level 1: Displays up to 3 notes as they are gathered by using skills

Level 2: Displays up to 4 notes as they are gathered by using skills

Level 3: Displays up to 6 notes as they are gathered by using skills

Level 4: Displays up to 8 notes as they are gathered by using skills

 

Da Capo: (Active) Removes all energy stored within the Mystic Score

Level 1: Clears the mystic score of all notes

 

Solfege Study: (passive) Attach bonuses to individual notes used in Arcane Hymns and Mystic Tunes.

Do: +5% Weapon Def to Arcane Hymns, -1% MP Cost to Mystic Tunes

Re: +5% Magic Def to Arcane Hymns, +2% Meso Gain to Mystic Tunes

Mi: +5% HP restored by potions/skills to Arcane Hymns, +5% Crit Rate to Mystic Tunes

Fa: +5% MP restored by potions/skills to Arcane Hymns, +2% Bonus Damage to Mystic Tunes

Sol: +5% Status Resistance to Arcane Hymns, +3% Self Exp to Mystic Tunes

La: +5% Elemental Resistance to Arcane Hymns, Crit Damage to Mystic Tunes

Ti: +2% Crit Rate to Arcane Hymns, -5% Monster Defense Ignored using Mystic Tunes

Do*: +2% Crit Damage to Arcane Hymns, +5% Boss Damage to Mystic Tunes

 

 

First Job

 

Melody Guard: (passive) Uses energy stored in the Mystic Score to mitigate enemy damage into MP consumption.

Level 1: Displaces +1% of damage for MP per every note stored in the Mystic Scale

Level 10: Displaces +10% of damage for MP per every note stored in the Mystic Scale

 

 

Double Time: (active) Slash enemies in front of you twice with enchanted knife-like wind. Adds the note, "Do" to the Mystic Score.

Level 1: 6 MP, 60% Damage, Enemies hit: 4, Number of attacks: 2

Level 10: 14 MP, 130% Damage, Enemies hit: 4, Number of attacks: 2

 

 

Dolce Reverie: (active) Fire a slow moving musical note, damaging monsters it passes through. Adds the note, "Re" to the Mystic Score

Level 1: 10 MP, 157% Damage, Enemies hit: 4, Number of attacks: 1

Level 10: 20 MP, 209% Damage, Enemies hit: 4, Number of attacks: 1

 

 

Sylph's Concerto: (Mystic Tune) Conjure up a tornado to blow away enemies. Requires 3 stored notes in the score.

Level 1: 20 MP, 196% Damage, Enemies Hit: 4, Number of Attacks: 1

Level 20: 28 MP, 410% Damage, Enemies Hit: 4, Number of Attacks: 1

 

 

Double-stop Hop: (active) Performs a second jump while in midair.

Level 1: Increase speed by 1, jump by 1, Max Speed by 1, Skip a short distance

Level 15: Increase speed by 15, Jump by 10, and Max speed by 10. Leap a greater distance


Second Job


Harp Mastery: (passive) Increases Magic Mastery and Magic Attack permanently.

Level 1: Magic Mastery: 14%, Magic ATT: +1

Level 10: Magic Mastery: 50%, Magic ATT: +10

 

 

Music Theory: (passive) Permanently increase intelligence and magic attack speed through Eurydice's studies.

Level 1: Permanently increase INT by +4, slightly increase casting speed of spells

Level 10: Permanently increase INT by +40, greatly increase casting speed of spells

 

 

Life Minuet: (active) Restores the HP of all surrounding party members with a soothing chord. Undead monsters take additional damage. Adds the note "Mi" to the mystic score.

Level 1: MP Cost: 18, Recovery: 15%, Deals 258% damage to up to 6 Undead monsters

Level 20: MP Cost: 24, Recovery: 300%, Deals 410% damage to up to 6 Undead monsters

 

 

Falsetto Sharps: (active) Hurl sharp symbols on enemies to deal damage. Enemies that are hit will slow down. Adds the note "Fa" to the mystic score.

Level 1: MP Cost: 12, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 104%, Number of Attacks: 3, Slow Duration: 8 secs

Level 20: MP Cost: 27, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 199%, Number of Attacks: 3, Slow Duration: 8 secs

 

 

Valiant Prelude: (Arcane Hymn) Bolster your party's attack with an invigorating march. Requires 4 stored notes. Can be stacked with other buffs.

Level 1: MP Cost: 15, Weapon ATT: +6, Magic ATT: +6, Duration: 78 sec

Level 10: MP Cost: 20, Weapon ATT: +15, Magic ATT: +15, Duration: 240 sec

 

 

Sonic Boom: (Mystic Tune) Fire an arrow of condensed sound damaging enemies and knocking them back. Requires 4 stored notes.

Level 1: MP Cost: 12, Damage: 328%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Hits: 1

Level 10: MP Cost: 36, Damage: 518%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Hits: 1

 

 

Canon Shield: (passive) After a certain amount of time has elapsed without taking damage, a swirling note forms around you. When attacked, one note is lost to prevent oncoming damage.

Level 1: Regenerate a note once every 20 seconds up to a maximum of 1 note

Level 15: Regenerate a note once every 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 3 notes



Third Job

 

Drum Solo: (active) A sleepy grobbler monster plummets onto a tympani, the shock damages surrounding enemies possibly stunning them temporarily. Adds the note: "Sol" to the mystic score

Level 1: MP Cost: 40, Damage: 253%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Stun Chance: 22% for 3 sec

Level 20: MP Cost: 56, Damage: 405%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Stun Chance: 60% for 5 sec

 

 

A cappella Ray: (active) Shine a spotlight on yourself damaging nearby enemies, possibly blinding them. Adds the note: "La" to the mystic score.

Level 1: MP Cost: 29, Damage: 159%, Number of Attacks: 4, Max Monsters Hit: 6, Blind Chance: 22%, Blind Duration: 3 sec

Level 20: MP Cost: 45, Damage: 254%, Number of Attacks: 4, Max Monsters Hit: 6, Blind Chance: 60%, Blind Duration: 5 sec

 

 

Grand Valtz: (Mystic Tune) Drop a field of flat symbols all around you squashing enemies. Flattened monsters have their attack, accuracy, and defenses lowered temporarily. Requires 6 stored notes.

Level 1: MP Cost: 40, Damage: 253%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Enemy Attack and Defense: -11%, Duration: 42 sec, Accuracy: -11%, Duration (accuracy debuff): 4 sec

Level 20: MP Cost: 56, Damage: 405%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Enemy Attack and Defense: -30%, Duration: 80 sec, Accuracy: -30%, Duration (accuracy debuff): 8 sec

 

 

Spirit Rhapsody: (Arcane Hymn) Generate a refreshing breeze around you for a short time. Party members inside the cloud will generate MP and be removed of status ailments at a chance. Classes without MP will have HP restored instead. Requires 6 stored notes.

Level 1: MP Cost: 30, 10% MP or HP restored every 5 sec over a duration of 30 secs, curing Abnormal Status at 10% chance. Cooldown of 60 secs.

Level 10: MP Cost: 50, 10% MP or HP restored every 5 sec, over a duration of 60 secs, curing Abnormal Status at 100% chance, cooldown of 60 secs.

 

 

Intermediate Music Theory: (Passive) Permanently increase damage and casting speed through Eurydice's studies.

Level 1: Damage +1%, slightly increases casting speed

Level 20: Damage +20%, greatly increases casting speed

 

 

Elemental Crescendo: (passive) Permanently increase magic critical rate and minimum critical damage.

Level 1: Critical Rate: +12%, Minimum Critical Damage: +7%    

Level 10: Critical Rate: +30%, Minimum Critical Damage: +25%

 

 

Rapture's Lullaby: (Supportive) Eurydice's protective embrace increases your status ailment resistance and elemental resistances.

Level 1: 21 MP, +3% Status Resistance and Elemental Resistance, Lasts 12 sec.

Level 20: 40 MP, +60% Status Resistance and Elemental Resistance, Lasts 240 sec.

 

 

Modulation: (passive) Keep monsters guessing their next onslaught with unpredictable key changes in your music.

Level 1: When attacking monsters with abnormal status ailments, Damage +3%, Crit rate +3%

Level 10: When attacking monsters with abnormal status ailments, Damage +15%, Crit rate +15%



Fourth Job


Fortissimo: (active) Make a monster's ears ring with a deafening cymbal crash. Monsters will take continuous damage. Adds the note: "Ti" to the mystic score.

Level 1: MP Cost: 16, Damage: 145%, Attack Count: 6, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Damage Over Time: 122% damage every 1 sec

Level 30: MP Cost: 40, Damage: 261%, Attack Count: 6, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Damage Over Time: 180% damage every 1 sec

 

 

Midnight Rondo: (active) Attack and silence enemies with a somber wave of music. Silence effect duration is halved on bosses. Adds the note "Do*" to the mystic score.

Level 1: MP Cost: 26, Max Enemy Hit: 6, Damage: 191%, Number of Attacks: 4, Chance of inflicting silence: 22% for 3 sec

Level 30: MP Cost: 56, Max Enemy Hit: 6, Damage: 365%, Number of Attacks: 4, Chance of inflicting silence: 60% for 30 sec

 

 

Appassionato: (Arcane Hymn) Play a passionate melody protecting your comrades from harm. Requires 8 stored notes. Can be stacked with other buffs.

Level 1: MP Cost: 43, Exp +21%, Crit rate +2%, Item Drop Rate +1%, Max HP/MP +500, Party damage received -12% for 240 sec

Level 20: MP Cost: 52, Exp +50%, Crit rate 20%, Item Drop Rate +10%, Max HP/MP +1000, Party damage received -30% for 240 sec

 

 

Hades' Ballad: (Mystic Tune) Call the essence of death to drag your enemies into darkness. A portion of damage dealt by this skill is returned to party members as HP. While on cooldown: 60% of applying Final Attack for 220% damage on enemies. Requires 8 stored notes.

Level 1: MP Cost: 590, Max Enemy Hit: 15, Damage: 520%, Number of Attacks: 6, Additional Critical Rate: 5%, 1% of damage recovers HP, Cooldown 45 sec

Level 30: MP Cost: 300, Max Enemy Hit: 15, Damage: 810%, Number of Attacks: 6, Additional Critical Rate: 20%, 10% of damage recovers HP, cooldown 45 sec

 

 

Harmony Canon: (passive) Reinforces canon shield with an accompaniment. Damage reflect is applied for physical attacks and there is a chance of keeping one of the shielding notes when struck. Damage reflect will not occur when note penalty is wavered.

Level 1: Melee damage is redirected back at foes for 1000% damage caster would have received, 2% chance of waiving note penalty when struck.

Level 10: Melee damage is redirected back at foes for 2000% damage the caster would have received, 20% chance of waiving note penalty when struck.

 

 

Harp Expert: (passive) Increase your mastery over the harp and magic attack.

Level 1: Magic Mastery: +56%. Magic ATT: +1,

Level 30: Magic Mastery: +70%. Magic ATT: +30

 

 

Omnipotent Leer: (passive) When attacking monsters, there is a chance Eurydice's unblinking gaze will fall upon them. Marked enemies suffer increased damage and reduced resistances for a short period.

Level 1: Activation Rate: 5%, Duration: 5 sec, Damage Taken: +1%, Status and Elemental Resistances -1%

Level 20: Activation Rate: 10%, Duration: 15 sec, Damage Taken: +20%, Status and Elemental Resistances -20%

 

 

Syncopation: (Active) Temporarily unlock the Mystic Score's true power. Requires 8 notes to cast. Requirements for all spells are waived but notes cannot be added to the Mystic Score. Consumes all notes in the Mystic Score upon being cast.

Level 1: Increases collective Solfege Study effects by 110% for 30 seconds, cooldown: 60 secs

Level 20: Increases collective Solfege Study effects by 150% for 30 seconds, cooldown: 60 secs

 

 

Advanced Music Theory: (passive) Increase minimum critical damage, casting speed, and monster def ignored through Eurydice's studies.

Level 1: Min Crit damage +1%, Monster DEF Ignored -11%, slightly increases casting speed

Level 30: Min Crit damage +15% , Monster DEF Ignored -40%, greatly increases casting speed

 

 

Nova Warrior: (supportive) Temporarily boost all stats by a percentage.

Level 1: 10 MP, +1% All Stats, Lasts 30 sec.

Level 30: 70 MP, +15% All Stats, Lasts 900 sec.

 

 

Nova Temperance: (active) Removes all effects including cursed and seduction

Level 1: 30 MP, Cooldown 600 sec.

Level 5: 30 MP, Cooldown 360 sec.

 

 

 

Hyper Skills:

 

 

Midnight Rondo - Sordino

level requirement: 143

Silence Duration +5 sec

 

Midnight Rondo - Cadenza

level requirement: 162

Attack Count +1

 

Midnight Rondo - Sforzando

level requirement: 183

Damage +20%

 

Appassionato - Maestoso

level requirement 149:

+20% Damage to Bosses

 

Appassionato - Tune Up

level requirement: 168

Status and Elemental Resistance +10%

 

Appassionato - Fanfare

level requirement: 189

Weapon and Magic Attack +20

 

Omnipotent Leer - Prestissimo

level requirement: 155

Activation rate +10%

 

Omnipotent Leer - Bellicoso

level requirement: 177

+10% Damage to marked monsters

 

Omnipotent Leer - Accuratezza

level requirement: 195

-10% elemental resistance to marked monsters

 

 

Virtuoso

level requirement: 150

Gather your thoughts together for a solo musical performance in battle.

(toggle on/off, Self buff only)

+50% Stance, +20% attack, +20% MP cost, Increase Casting Speed

 

 

Purgatory Berceuse

level requirement: 170

Using Eurydice's power, bring together souls of your tribe for a full ensemble performance fit for putting malevolent spirits to sleep temporarily.

Max Enemies Hit: 15, Sleep Duration: 12 seconds, Damage: 800%, Cooldown: 180 seconds. While asleep, enemies will be unable to move or attack. Sleep effect on monsters is removed once the target attacked.

 

 

Grand Ovation

level requirement: 200

Become filled with magical energy for an encore performance.

Doubles the effects of Solfege Study for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 120 seconds.

 

© 2017 MapleScholar


Author's Note

MapleScholar
What do you think of the character design itself?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on August 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2017
Tags: Maplestory, Nexon, Mabinogi, MMO, MMORPG, Anime, Fantasy, Manga, RPG, Adventure, story, Class, Orpheus, Fan made, design, Nova, Magician

Author

MapleScholar
MapleScholar

Chicago, IL



About
Growing up with Asperger's Syndrome and no friends around in your quiet tourist town would drive any individual to the brinks of hysteria and despair. Imagine, reading a book where the words disappear.. more..

Writing