Part II: Two Weeks Later

Part II: Two Weeks Later

A Chapter by Scorpious Alpha
"

Seems like we're stuck against a brick wall, until...

"

Part II- Two weeks later

“Well, it’s about time, but I’m finally put as a permanent patrol officer, the sergeant was impressed that I made all those arrests, even though they were only misdemeanors, but it feels good to be outside doing stuff, good thing we live in the city, otherwise this job would be boring.”  Leon tells Charlotte.

“Well of course he was impressed with you, I told you all you had to do was prove yourself, and you did. I’m so proud of you.” And she gives him a kiss on the lips.

“Thanks, I try” and he gives a loud sigh.

“What’s the matter babe?” she asks.

“My brother. He’s been out there panhandling like a hobo for the past two weeks since I kicked him out.”

 “Maybe you should go talk to him.”

Leon shakes his head, “He’s completely out of it.”

 “You have to try.”

 “I don’t know what good it’ll do”

 “C’mon I’ll come with you.” They get into the car and cruise the streets until they see Sydd sitting in the street wearing the same clothes for the past two weeks.

“HEY!” Sydd exclaims as they approach him.

“Hey-“Leon begins.

 “C’mon, bring it to me!” Sydd interrupts.

 “Dude, I don’t understand.”

 “Come here.” Sydd says. So Leon walks over, and Sydd whispers, “I got a secret”. So Leon leans in and Sydd slaps him in the face which angers Leon and he starts to attack Sydd before Charlotte holds him back and Sydd lets out a giggle.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Sydd?” Leon asks.

“Sydd? Who’s Sydd?”

“You”

“No I’s not!”

“I want you to get help bro.”

“Who are you again?”

“Forget it, he’s lost it again” Leon says. Just then, Zakk, looking shady as usual approaches Sydd.

“How much you got in the cup?” he asks Sydd.

”I- here.” And he hands over the entire cup of money and Zakk throws down the baggie. Just then, he notices Leon standing there and bolts in the other direction. Sydd runs to the nearest alley and lights up. Leon and Charlotte follow him.

“Sydd!” Leon calls to him.

“Hm?” Sydd answers, indicating that he’s back to reality for the moment.

“Damn, what’s happened to you? Without the drugs you are out of your mind!”

“W-withdrawal s-s-s-symptoms, I switch over and or hallucinate without them.”

     “Without them?” and he raises an eyebrow.

“Ok, both, it’s fun… when I’m on them, except for the occasional bad trip”

 “So why do more drugs?”

     “So I stay calm, you know how violent I can get, besides, it’s more fun to trip hard on the drugs cause I love me my drugs!” and he takes another hit and blows the smoke into Leon’s face. Leon just waves the smoke away.

“Dude that’s fucked up, you’re going to die that way. I’m telling you, go back to rehab and I’ll help you through it.”

“No”

“I’m changing the locks, just so you know”

“I don’t give a s**t”

 “AAAAHHH! D****T! What the hell is wrong with you??? Get the help that you need! I did!”

 “Oh yeah, you are definitely showing progress by yelling at me.”

 “Because you forced me to, I don’t want to, but I have no choice!”

 “What do you want from me?”

 “I want you to go to rehab.”

 “I’ve been there too many times.”

 “Do this one for real. I don’t want you to die on me bro.”

 “Hmmm. No.” Leon storms off and gets into the car and starts it, Charlotte chases after him and gets into the passengers’ seat.

 “I can’t believe my brother’s being such a selfish a*****e lately; he’s never been like this. Ever!”

“Uh, where have you been the last… well, as far as I know, 3 years?

“Yeah, that’s as long as you’ve known him, but when we were younger, he was generous, loving, caring, and even in the early years of his drug use, there was still a glimmer of Sydd in there, but for the last 5 years, he’s just been a mega a*****e, and I think I might… hate him”

“I know you don’t hate him, he’s your brother, you guys grew up together, you’ve been so close, don’t throw away nineteen years, I’m sure he’ll realize his mistake soon enough, I can feel it happening soon”

 “And what if he doesn’t? What if he overdoses a third time and never wakes up, I can’t go on just a feeling, Charlotte. I need  proof!”

Charlotte starts to tear up and cry, “Stop yelling at me!”

 “I’m- I’m sorry babe.”

Charlotte regains her composure, “It’s ok, I understand. This is your freebie, understand?

 “Yes. Yes I do.”

Meanwhile, Sydd is sitting on the sidewalk when all of a sudden, he hears thunder and sees a flash of lightning, and then the cold rain falls in a torrential downpour. “S**t.” Realizing he’s only a few blocks from home, he makes a break for the house, knocking into pedestrians on the way. He finally reaches the house, and after a few attempts, manages to break the glass in the front window of the door, unlock the door from the inside, and open it from the outside, and lets himself in, and comes face to face with Leon, who’s holding a baseball bat.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you, babe” Leon says and gives her a kiss.

“It’s ok; I already told you I understand.” Just then, they hear tapping on the glass on the door, and then a shatter, and then a hand reaching in. “Oh, no! Someone’s breaking in!” Leon grabs a baseball bat and prepares himself to attack the intruder, when the door opens and Sydd stumbles in.

“I changed the locks for a reason. Now get out!”

 “C’mon man, it’s raining out!” and then he drops to his knees and begs, “Please bro?”

 “NO!”

 “Can I stay if I go to rehab?”

“Oh? And what made you change your mind?”, and he lowers the bat.

 “I-I-I just c-c-can’t do it anymore. It’s eating me on the inside, but I can’t stop because I’m so addicted, it’s insane”.

 “I guess it’s partially my fault, I mean I shoulda known you weren’t strong enough to get help on your own, but you really have to commit this time. Will you do it?”

 “Y-yes, I-I’m sorry.”

 “I’m sorry too, I really shoulda been more supportive, but I had my own problems and you didn’t help at all by adding more stress”

 “I know. And I’m sorry for that.”

 “I’m gonna let this slide and help you but you gotta promise me you’ll finish it. Go upstairs and go to bed. I’ll set up an appointment for you now”, Sydd goes upstairs and goes to bed, just like he’s told.

 “You really think he’s going to go through with it?”

 “I don’t know, let’s hope so.” The next day, Leon, Sydd, and Charlotte get up early, pick up Janis, and head to the rehab center. Sydd is standing outside with his bags, preparing to go in, taking deep breaths because he’s nervous. “So Sydd, are you sure you’re ready for this?”

 “I think so.”

 “Ok, here’s your stuff.”

 “Thanks”

 “I believe you can do it.” Janis tells Sydd.

 “Thanks babe”. And he gives her a kiss and walks towards the front door and then stops again.

 “Well?” Leon asks Sydd.

 “I can’t do this.”

 “Yes you can, bro”

 “NO, I CAN’T!” and Sydd starts to freak out, and everyone eventually calms him down enough for them to talk to him again.

 “Just go right in, it’s ok.” Leon tells him.

 “NO!”

 “NOW SYDD, GO!!” Janis yells to him.

 “Alright, alright, ok.” He takes a deep breath and walks in. The other three watch through the window as Sydd is taken to his room.

 “I really hope he sticks with it this time”, Leon says.

 “Me too”, says Charlotte

 “Yeah, I really hope so; I don’t wanna lose another boyfriend because of something stupid”, Janis remarks.

“What happened to Jorge was an accident; he was at the wrong place at the wrong time”, Leon says.

 “He was killed by a rival gang in a drive-by, that’s no accident. I don’t wanna lose this one to drugs.”

“What surprises me is that you’re still with him, knowing he is how he is.”

“Well, I don’t know, I guess, I kinda owe him, considering he was the one who called the ambulance after we got shot, he even rode in the ambulance with us, although Jorge was already dead, and then he even stayed by my side while I was at the hospital and for Jorge’s funeral.”

“Yeah, he used to be known as a nice guy before the drugs, but as you’ve proven, once in a while the old Sydd resurfaces”

“After he gets out, depending on if he’s back to normal or not, will determine our future”

“Well, good luck with that, you’re going to need it”

“Thanks”

“Do you uh, want a ride back with us?”

“Nah, it’s a nice day out, I think I’ll walk”, Leon and Charlotte get into the car and drive away, and Janis takes out her phone and dials. “So what are you doing today hun? Me? Well I just got an indefinite amount of free time on my hands, wanna do something? Oh, you’re naughty! Ok, see you in a bit babe, I love you! Mwah!” Meanwhile, back in the car, Leon and Charlotte are talking.

“Any plans for today? I’m off!” Leon says.

“Sorry babe, I got work in an hour” Charlotte replies.

“Aw, man, that sucks!” After they get home, Charlotte gets ready for work. “Hm, what should I do today?” He picks up the phone and dials. “Hello? Aaron?”

“Yo dude!”

“Hey I’m off today, wanna come over and hang out, and bring John with you, it’s been a while since the three of us all got together and hung out.”

“Yeah, sure I can come over, but John ain’t home. Hasn’t been for the past three days”

“Where’d he go?”

“Beats me. Well, I’ll see you in ten I guess?”

“Yeah, sure.” Just then, Charlotte comes downstairs, ready for work.

“I’ll see ya later, babe, do you mind if I take the car?” She asks.

“Sure, go ahead.” and he throws her the keys which she catches. She kisses him goodbye and heads out. Ten minutes later, Leon hears a knock on the door. He opens it, and is greeted by Aaron. “Hey, what’s up, brother?”

“Hey, what’s up man?” Aaron says.

“Nothin’ much, you?”

“Same. Hey, where’s your brother?”

“I put him in rehab.”

“Nice! How are things with you and Charlotte?”

“Getting better.”

“That’s good, say, some suspicious guys were at my house this morning looking to buy my keyboard, I don’t know who told them I have one, but I just told them no.”

“Think John might have something to do with it?”

“I dunno, maybe, he has been a little flaky lately, but I don’t think he’d f**k me over like that, I mean come on, we’ve been tight. I mean, I always felt like me and you are closer, than you and him or me and him, but still, he’s our bro.”

“It could be something to look into though; Sydd never stole anything in his life until he needed money for drugs, so maybe you should do a little digging.”

“I just hope you’re wrong”

“Me too.” Meanwhile, after Janis sees Leon and Charlotte drive away, she takes out her phone and starts dialing.

“So what are you doing today hun? Me? Well I just got an indefinite amount of free time on my hands, wanna do something? Oh, you’re naughty! Ok, see you in a bit babe, I love you! Mwah!” She starts waking down the street and walks up to a house and knocks and a guy answers. “Hi Brian!”

“Hey babe, where have you been? I missed you.” Says  Brian. “Work had me working late the past week, I’m bushed. You wanna f**k?”

“You had me at ‘Hi’”

“Oh you naughty boy” So they head into his bedroom and proceed to have hot passionate sex, after about two hours, she asks, “Mind if I stay here for a while?”

“Yeah sure, babe”

“Mmmm ‘k. thanks” and they both fall asleep, Janis has a nightmare: Janis is dancing in a school dance with Jorge.

            “You know the Cholo Grandes are starting to take over, people are switching sides.” Janis says.

            “Look, babe. I’m not leaving the gang and I’m not switching gangs. I only joined for protection. Once we graduate, we’ll be able to get out of this state.” Jorge says.

            “That’s something you don’t see every day. A gangster that graduates.”

            “Haha, sounds like a rap song.”

            “Part of me wishes you weren’t in a gang.”

            “Me too, baby. That’s why once I graduate, I’ve already got a good school lined up, we’ll move out there and be away from all this forever.”

            “That sounds wonderful, Jorge.”

            “Just be patient, babe.” It flashes. Jorge and Janis sit in chairs in front of a desk facing Burgsov.

            “Chu wainted to talk, Jorge?”

            “Uh, so, you know how I’ve been a loyal gang member for the past five years?”

            “Ah, chess, chu push the coke so well.”

            “I would like out.”

            “Essuse me?”

            “I would like to leave the gang, leave the state so you’d never see me again, just please, I don’t want to do this anymore. I have an opportunity to do more with my life than be a gang member. My family loves me, I joined to be protected but I have better aspirations and I would like to pursue them, with your blessing of course.” Burgsov laughs.

            “Chu know, I see lots of young men constantly join my army for protection, chess, I can tell, but also because they have nothing else in their lives and here chu have a way to be better, break the stereotype. Good for chu. Chu have my blessinks.”

            “Thank you sir.” It flashes. Jorge and Janis are running down an alley getting shot at. “Stop it, Jose, why are you shooting at me, man?”

            “Burgsov wants you dead, mijo. Nobody leaves alive.” He shoots at him, but misses. Jorge takes out his gun and shoots Jose in the head, killing him. He disposes of the gun. He calls up Burgsov.

            “Yo, you sent Jose after me?”

            “I don’t know what chore talkink about, I didn’t send Jose after you, he must have went rogue.”

            “Alright, I trust you boss.” It flashes again.

            “Oye, vato. Jose sends his regards.” A voice from the car says as a spray of bullets only hit Jorge, missing Janis completely. Jorge slowly falls and collapses. Janis, kneeling, starts crying.

“Why did you have to die? I loved you.” She says.

            “I thought you loved me too.” The dead body of Jorge says.

            “But I did.”

            “Then why did you cheat on me?”

            “I cheat on everybody.”

            “There’s a truck behind you.” Janis turns around to see an oncoming eighteen wheeler inches from her face about to hit her.

She wakes up screaming.

“What’s the matter babe?”

“I just- I- I don’t wanna talk about it.”

Meanwhile, Sydd is feeling trapped inside the rehab center. “AAAAAARGH! I can’t handle it, how long have I been here?” He turns to his roommate.

 “…three hours.”

 “Get me the hell out!”

 “Whoa, calm down dude.”

“I said get me the f**k out of this place! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!”

“Just calm down, I’ll go get an aide, just- lay down or something”

“Ok” Sydd waits for his roommate to leave, then he opens up the window and jumps out. “What a dumbass”

Meanwhile, Leon is continuing his conversation with Aaron... “So, it’s finally all coming together, Sydd’s in rehab, I’m properly medicated, and I’m with Charlotte again. I’m so glad that everything is finally falling into place”

“Yeah I hear ya bro, listen, I’m headin’ out, I’m expecting another lady friend in about twenty minutes.”

“Alright bro, I’ll see ya later.” Aaron leaves, and a couple minutes later, he hears a thump upstairs. “What the f**k?” So he creeps silently upstairs and hears a voice in Sydd’s room.

“…and I’m gonna need a gram of that, please Zakk, I really need a fix. Ah, sweet, I managed to steal a hundred from my brother; yeah I’ll see ya in a little bit… Um the alley on the other side of my house. Oh I don’t know, ten minutes? Ok. Bye.”

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Oh s**t.”

“You’re supposed to be in rehab”

“Um, they let me out on good behavior.”

 “Bullshit!”

 “Ok, so I left, what are you gonna do, send me back?”

 “No. I’m through trying to help you.”

“Give me the money.”

     “No.”

 “Don’t make me do this” and he gets ready to punch him in the face. Sydd pushes him out of the way and runs downstairs and leaves the house. “M**********r! D****t!” Sydd runs down the block and takes out his phone.

“Change of plans Zakk, meet me in the alley by the market.” In about five minutes, Zakk shows up. “Oh hey”

      “Got the money?” Zakk asks.

 “Got the s**t?”

 “Hell yeah I do.” So Sydd hands over the money and Zakk hands over the drugs.

 “Thanks”

“No problem” and he leaves, Sydd goes deeper into the alley and starts to smoke.

“MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHH!” Meanwhile, Leon calls Janis and she comes over and Charlotte happened to come home from work.

 “So yeah, he’s probably in alleyway somewhere smoking my hundred dollars.”

 “Are you f*****g serious????” Janis asks.

 “Unfortunately.”

“That b*****d! I’m gonna kill him!”

“Before you do anything drastic, just remember, he’s not well.”

“I’m still gonna give him a piece of my mind, and being a drug addict is not an excuse.”

“That’s not what I meant-“but she leaves and slams the door.  “Well, I guess all we can do now is hope for the best.”

“Yeah, she’s gonna rip him a new one.” Charlotte says. So, as Sydd’s getting high in the alleyway, Janis finds him, and he tries to hide what he’s doing.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Janis asks.

“Oh, I- uh, Janis, uh, hey, what’s up?”

“I know what you’ve been doing, and it’s disgusting! After I thought you were gonna get clean and you do this? This??? What the f**k is wrong with you? Do you wanna die?”

“No, I’m sorry, it’s the craving, I-“

“Well you’re going to have to choose right now, the drugs or me, because I’m sick and tired of it, I’ve been outcast from my family because I’m with you; now, you tell me, what do you want you’re your life right now?”

“Out-outcast?”

“Yeah, outcast, as long as I’m with you, my family doesn’t want anything to do with me.”

“I’m sorry baby, I’m done. Forgive me?”

 “Prove it, and get rid of that s**t.” Sydd struggles to get rid of the drugs, but thinks about it, and throws it on the top of the garbage pile in a trash can. “Good, now let’s go.” The second she turns around and has her back to him, he picks up the drugs and pockets it.  Janis and Sydd go back to Leon’s, Sydd’s and Charlotte’s house.

“I- I don’t know what to do with you Sydd, you can’t handle rehab, you’re not listening, I’m just- I’m done. I don’t know what else to say to you, I’m just gonna turn my back on you cause it’s the only thing left I can do.”

 “Bro, man, no, don’t do that.”

“You’ve left me no choice.” He then turns to Charlotte, “You’re all I have left babe.”

 “NO! STOP! STOP!”

“Baby, I love you. Sydd, I think it’s time for you to leave.”

“You’re f*****g kidding me.”                        

 “Nope. Oh, and by the way, hand ‘em over.”

 “He got rid of them, after I told him to.” Janis says.

“I know my brother. Hand them over. Sydd reaches into his pocket and only hands over half of his supply. “All of it”. Sydd reaches into his pocket and only hands over another quarter of it to Leon. “Now get the f**k out of my house. Now!”

“I cannot believe you!” Janis screams at Sydd.

“I-I’m sorry.” Sydd says sheepishly.

“Bullshit you’re sorry! We’re through!”

 “NO! I-“and Janis leaves and slams the door on her way out. “F**K!”

 “Go.”

“You gotta be kidding me.”

“I said get the hell out of my house you lying, sack of s**t junkie!! Go crawl to your junkie friends, shoot up the deadliest f*****g thing you can come up with, and if you overdose a third time, I ain’t planning your funeral, you can die in a f*****g ditch for all I care!”

 “FINE, F**K YOU A******S! “ He gives them both the finger, leaves and slams the door on his way out.

Charlotte turns and looks at Leon, “Don’t you think that was a little harsh?”

“It’s his own damn fault, I knew he was going to do this, I gave him another chance, eased some weight off his shoulders so he feels better, and more willing to get help, and he does this s**t. I’m f*****g done!” So Leon goes upstairs and locks himself in his room. “No sense in wasting a hundred dollars, I wonder what the big deal is anyway.”  So he takes out Sydd’s stash, lights up, takes a few hits, and does a couple of lines. He starts to hallucinate and has a very bad trip, and when it’s all over, he regains his composure and says to himself, “What the f**k am I doing? I’m a cop; I gotta get rid of this s**t!” So he takes a trip to Rob and Carmella’s house and sells all the hard drugs, keeping the weed for himself back at the house. Meanwhile, Sydd’s in hot water with Janis, and the two are conversing on the sidewalk as they are walking.

 “I don’t know how to make this any clearer to you! You’re just not listening to me!” Janis says.

 “I’m sorry ba-“

“Uh no, don’t call me babe again, we’re f*****g done, I told you that! “And she walks away from him.

 “BABY! NO! Come back, Janis! F**K! “He then walks to Rob and Carmella’s house. “Um, hey guys.”

“Look what the cat dragged in. I heard you were in rehab, what are you doing here, quitter?” Rob says.

“Please, detox was hell, I left after like, a few hours, and I already relapsed, my brother kicked me out, confiscated most of my drugs, and you guys have always been a safe haven for me, so can you please take me in?”

“Are you gonna attack us again?” Carmella asks.

Sydd takes a minute to think, “As long as I don’t take too much at once, I’ll be fine, now, can I use a room? I need to get blasted.”

 “Go ahead.” So Sydd goes into the spare room and snorts a bit, and takes a hit, then he catches himself.

“I- I gotta stop this” He takes another hit. “Damn, this is what I’m reduced to? My brother just told me he doesn’t care if I died and all because of this s**t? I gotta break the habit, it’s tearing my life apart.”  So he leaves the room, walks up to Rob, and says, “Here, I don’t want it. I fucked up. Bad”

 “What made you change your mind?” Rob asks.

 “Oh, I don’t know, getting kicked out of my house, losing my girlfriend-“

“Janis left you? Damn, you guys have been going out for so long, and you’re just over like that?” Carmella says.

“Yeah, I really need to get my s**t together. So he leaves the house and starts talking to himself, “What the hell am I gonna do now? I really can’t talk to my brother, he wants nothing to do with me and neither does my- well, I guess she’s my ex-girlfriend now, I just don’t really know what to do.” As he ponders all of this, Leon and Charlotte are talking.

“I just- I don’t know what to do now Charlotte.”

 “You’ve done all you can do, there’s no changing his mind at this point, you said it yourself, he’s sick.”

“Yeah, but he’s on a path of self-destruction, I can see it now, if he doesn’t get help now, he’s going to die young, and I don’t want that for him. It’s just too much to handle”.

 “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine I guess.” And he lets out a sigh.

“Hey, you need to get ready?”

“For what?”

“We’re going out again, remember? That Hahn guy is playing at the café again, and I really like his music, we were supposed to go tonight.”

“Oh yeah, let’s go.”

“Ok then.”  Just then, Leon gets a call from a very panicked Aaron, telling him that his keyboard and turntables were stolen, thinking it was John.  He hears a crash outside and goes to check on his car. So, Leon goes outside and is about to go to his car, when he sees John trying to break into it, with Aaron’s equipment in the backseat of John’s car, which  is smoking from the hood, because he had crashed into a  parked car.

“Hey!” Leon runs and tackles John. Tying his hands together and putting him in the back seat, he takes out Aaron’s equipment and puts them in the trunk. He brings John to the police station despite his begging, Leon sees his boss getting ready to quit for the day, and sees Leon bring in John.

“Who’s this, Xero?”

“I thought he was my best friend, but apparently not, considering he stole our other best friends’ musical equipment, and I caught him breaking into my car after he crashed his into a parked car, so I got him on possession of stolen property, hit and run, and breaking and entering.”

“Good job, Xero, mighty fine police work.”

“Thank you sir. Babe, do you mind while I process the paperwork?”

“Sure.” After Leon takes John into the back, Aaron shows up.

“I got a text saying to meet Leon here.”

“Yeah, he’s processing John in the back.”

“John? Woow, really? Not even! That’s fucked up… Hey, did he get my equipment back?”

“Yep.”

“Cool. Tell him that when I see him, I got a surprise for him.”

“Ok. I will.” So, after the necessary time frame, they go to the café and listen to the DJ play again. They have a nice dinner together and are getting ready to leave, when Leon’s boss comes up to him.

“Listen, Xero, we have an opening up in narcotics, we were wondering if you’d like to take it, I mean if not, I can always give it to Sanchez…”

“Oh yeah, that’d be awesome!”

“You sure? It’s a lot of training, a test, and then, you won’t have your first case for a while.”

“I don’t care, I’ll do it, I’ve always wanted more action.”

“Be ready to be briefed on Monday.”

“Yes sir!” So his boss leaves, gets in the car, and drives away. Leon checks to make sure he’s gone. “YES!”

“Alright hun, you did it!”

“Yeah, things are finally looking up, although, you do realize this means we’re going to have to scrimp and save, and you might need overtime and extra hours while I’m training, cause I don’ t think I get paid, but if I do, then we’ll be fine.”

“What are you going to do about your brother?”

“F**k him, if he wants to be an a*****e, let him, I’m done playing these games.”

Charlotte looks a little taken aback, “Oh, ok then.”

“Yup.” And as they go to leave again, Sydd walks in, drenched from the pouring rain.

“Yo bro, c’mon, you gotta help me.”

“No, you blew it, get outta my face.”

 “ARRRGH! You’re pissing me off, man!”

 “You’re pissing me off more cause you’re not listening! I said I don’t want to see your drug addicted a*s ever again, you piece of s**t! Now get out of my way before I bust your face in!”

“Fine. Whatever.” Sydd parks himself in the nearest alleyway, and Leon and Charlotte go home, and upon arriving, Leon sees a package on his porch with a message that says ‘Thanx! "Aaron’, he picks it up, opens it, and sees the turntables inside. Sydd sneaks into the house in the middle of the night, packs a bag, and leaves. He goes back into an alley until the next morning, when he takes his bag, takes a deep breath, and checks himself into rehab.

 

 

 




© 2018 Scorpious Alpha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on February 28, 2014
Last Updated on November 3, 2018


Author

Scorpious Alpha
Scorpious Alpha

Somewherein, PA



About
I'm a drama writer (who doesn't love drama?) I'm currently working on a series, Imperfect Perfection, have another two series, Parasitic Psychosis, and Unbalanced Electrical Storm finished. Hope you l.. more..

Writing