Part III: Legendary Year -3

Part III: Legendary Year -3

A Chapter by Scorpious Alpha

Part III: Legendary

Year -3

       I was in gym when the juniors and seniors came up to me, Johan, and Leo. “Yo freshies!”
       “What’s up?” I asked.
       “Yo, if you wanna be invited to our parties, you need to pass the initiation.” I may be rich, but that doesn’t mean I could buy my way into the senior varsity parties. They want respect, reputation; they’ll take my money and it won’t mean s**t. I’ve got to make sure I get in with the cool kids, to solidify my legendary status.
       “What kind of initiation?”
       “Alright, you wanna hang with us, you need to date and f**k a pig.”
       “A what? A pig?”
       “A fat and or ugly girl.”
       “Oh. Ohhh!” I got it. I thought he meant an actual pig.
       “Pick a girl from your class until you get a bite. Report to me to update your progress, I’m gonna ask every day.”
       “Whatever, I’ll find one.” I planned on picking the least grossest girl I could find. At lunch, I found my target. I walked up to Sally whatever her name is in the lunch line. “Hey Sally.”
       “S-It’s uh, Sandy.” Sandra says.
       “Yeah. Anyway, you uh, wanna like, go out with me or something?”
       “Yes! I mean uh, really?”
       “Yeah, it’s whatever, so, yeah?”
       “Yeah.”
       “Cool. Cool.” I walked away. That was pretty easy, the hard part will be getting in her pants. I sat with the crew. “Well, I got my target. Leo? Johan?”
       “I’m with that Marissa girl.” Leo said.
       “I ams not doing it.” Johan says.
       “Why not?” I asked.
       “Because it ams dumb.”
       “Whatever, you just won’t be invited to the parties. From what I hear, they’re pretty awesome.”
       “I don’ts care.”
       “Hey, is that your, uh, girlfriend crying over there?” Leo says.
       “Yeah. I better see what’s up.” I said.
       “What are you guys talking about?” Christy asks. I got up and walked over to their table.
       “Is there a problem?” I asked.
       “No, everything’s fine.” Fatty says.
       “There better not be, fatty or I’ll smash your face in, got it? Did he make you cry, Sandy?”
       “No, it’s nothing, it’s fine Sammy, everything’s good.” Sandra says.
       “Better be.” I raised my fist at Fatty and pretended to hit him, and he flinched, hehe. I went back to the table.
       “…you guys are disgusting! Really?” Christy asks.
       “But once we’re in, you guys are automatically invited too.” Leo says.
       “Well, they do throw great parties, and I love to party… fine, whatever.”
       “Everything’s fine I guess.” I said.
       The next day, I get stopped by the juniors and seniors. “Find a date?” One of them ask.
       “Yeah, matter of fact I did.”
       “Good, now keep in mind, you don’t have to get attached, you don’t even need to put in that much effort, you just need to pork that porker.”
       “Got it.”
       “Where is she?”
       “Over there.” I point her out.
       “I’m gonna be looking out to see if I see you together, so you better not be lying, and that includes hand holding and kissing. Later, killer.” I start heading toward one of my classes when Sandra caught up to me in the hallway. “Hey.” She said.
       “Oh, hey.”
       “Can I ask you something?”
       “I guess.”
       “Can I sit with you at lunch?” Why the hell does she want to sit with us for? She has friends.
       “Nah, no, that uh, wouldn’t be a good idea, you know how the girls don’t like you or I totally would let you.” Hopefully that will keep her away.
       “Oh… Are you tricking me?” Oh, s**t.
       “What do you mean?”
       “A guy like you just doesn’t ask a girl like me out cause you’re just that nice of a guy.” Oh, s**t, she might be on to me.
       “Look, it’s no big deal, can’t you just accept the fact that I chose you? Besides, you’re not that ugly, just fat.”
       “Um, excuse me??” Oops. Damage control.
       “Sorry, was just being honest.”
       “I’m thinking maybe this is a trick.”
       “NO! N-no, I’m sorry.” Don’t wanna find somebody else all over again.
       “Then what are your intentions?”
       “Just, date and stuff.” Be vague.
       “That’s it?”
       “Yeah, like hang out and kiss or whatever.”
       “You- you wanna kiss me?”
       “Sure, I guess.” Ugh, I shouldn’t have said that.
       “Really?”
       “Go for it.” What am I doing? I don’t want her to kiss me, but I have to convince her…
       “Right- right now?”
       “Why not? There’s no one around.” Please make it quick.
       “Ok, here I go.” We leaned in and kissed for a few seconds, I put in no effort, so she was done pretty quickly, and I didn’t feel like kissing her, gross. “I have to go to class.” She rushes off. I waited until she turned the corner to go to the water fountain and rinse my mouth out. Yuck, her lips were wet, that was so gross, but the parties will be totally worth it.
       Man, this girl followed me every day. The next day, me, Johan and Leo were in the hallway making plans. “Yo, where are we gonna go though?”I asked.
       “I ams not knows, we ams cans go anywhere, lets see what’s on the other sides of town!” Johan says.
       “Yeah, alright, I never go into the poor people part anyway.” 
       “America ams great!”
       “Alright, let me just get my wallet, it’s in my locker.”
       “I ams will be out front.” They left and I went to my locker and Sandra came running down the hallway to me. “Samson! Samson!” she called, chasing after me. 

     “Sup?” D****t.

     “What are you doing this Saturday?”

     “No idea, why? You uh, wanna come over or something? We have this really neat pool.” This could be my chance…

     “Wait, really? I love pools!”

     “Yeah, we could have the whole space to ourselves.” Maybe a beer or two…

     “Well, actually I was gonna ask you to the dance at the church this Saturday night.” Ugh, church dance, really?

     “Oh… what time does it end? Maybe we could go to my place after.” Don’t wanna spend too long there…

     “Sure, ok.”

     “Really?” Maybe I’ll get it after all…

     “Sure, why not? After all, we’re dating now.” Good, good, she thinks it’s real.

     “Cool.” Yeah, cool.

     “Which reminds me, I wanna hang out at lunch, but your friends don’t like me, and they have to know about me sometime.” F**k, guess I gotta step it up.

     “Yeah, you’re right, how about tomorrow?” The girls aren’t gonna like this… Maybe I can get her to sit somewhere else…

     “Where would we sit?” Yes! Leave it up to me.

     “I dunno, I’ll pick a good place.”

     “Why can’t I sit with you and your friends?” S**t… really? She probably won’t stop asking, better do it now and get it over with.

     “Um, sure, why not?” F**k.

     “Really?”

     “Yeah, just, uh, don’t leave your stuff unattended, I uh, feel like you should know that…” She can’t say I didn’t warn her.

     “Um…ok? Could I ask you another favor?”

     “What?” F**k, I wanna go already.

     “I know the girls hate me and all, but could I perhaps not get beaten up by them?” How the hell am I gonna do that?

     “Oh, yeah, I should probably tell them to lay off you, although they have left you alone, haven’t they?” Weird… I’ll have to ask them.

     “Yeah, come to think of it…”

     “Good.”

     “Why do they hate me so much, Samson?” Might as well tell her, I don’t really like her that much to spare her feelings, I’m nailing her after the dance then breaking it off anyway, so I guess I should tell her.

     “Because you’re a goody too shoes and a snitch. You’re also kinda goofy looking, with your weird tshirt, sweatpants, and glasses.” Truth hurts.

     “Really?” She looked shocked.

     “Yeah, you’ve looked the same for the past four years, it looks skuzzy.”

     “Oh, wow. I had no idea.” Great, now she’s upset.

     “Yeah, change it up a bit and maybe people will like you. Stop wearing sweat pants for one, ugh.” Maybe she’ll listen to me.

     “But they’re so comfortable!”

     “Jeans can be comfortable too.” It’s not that hard.

     “Fine. I can’t get rid of my glasses, I need those, and I like my tshirts, they’re funny or cool.” What a dork.

     “Yeah, that’s another thing, nobody gives two s***s about ancient bands from the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. You look like you’re just wearing your parents’ old clothes.” She really does.

     “But I actually listen to these bands.”

     “Yeah, cause of your parents.” What a copycat.

     “So?”

     “Do you even listen to modern music?”

     “No, I don’t really like it all that much.”

     “What’s wrong with you?” Seriously? What’s wrong with her?

     “Nothing.”

     “Whatever. You, uh, wanna skip the rest of the day with me? Johan’s older than the rest of us, so he’s got his permit. We were gonna go for lunch and then cruise around, see where the day takes us.” Let’s see if I can make this goody too shoes experience real trouble.

     “That sounds like fun, but I have a test eighth period, and I need to make sure I get my homework… you think they’ll be ok with us leaving?” What a square.

     “Uh… what? No, we’re not telling anyone we’re going anywhere.” The f**k?

     “What?”

     “I can do what I want, my dad helps keep me out of trouble, just say you were with me, it’s all good, c’mon be dangerous for once.” Have some fun for once, you uptight nerd.

     “I did that already and got detention for it!”

     “Whatever.” I got my stuff from my locker and was on my way out.

     “Wait. I’ll come.”

     “Alright, alright, let’s go.” We left the school and hopped in.

     “What’s she doing here, Samson?” Leo asks.

     “She’s breaking the rules for once.” I tell him.

     “Nice.”

     “Where are we going?” She asks.

     “Somewhere you’re probably already familiar with, the lower west side.”

     “No, I’ve never been there, I’m in the middle west side. Sometimes, we go to the lower part if we need a couple of things from the store late at night, but that’s rarely.”

     “Oh, cool. Ready to have some fun?”

     “I guess.”

     “What you got planned, Leo?” I ask.

     “F*****g with poor people.” He answers. Johan stops in front of a corner store. Leo goes in and buys all the ready to go sandwiches in that store and the gas station across from it and brings them into the car.

     “Food?” she asks.

     “Yeah, charity work.” I tell her. We all roll down the windows, and as we’re driving, we start hucking the sandwiches out the window. “Eat, poor people, eat!”

     “That’s so mean!”

     “No it’s not, look at those hobos crawling towards the sandwich. Aaw, look, two of them are splitting it in half to share, isn’t that cute?”

     “How can you feel good about doing this?”

     “Look at it this way, these people are getting food, they’d starve if we didn’t do this.”

     “I guess…”

     “Here, you feed some homeless.” I hand her a sandwich. She actually did it, she threw the sandwich out the window, but it hit a business guy and it pissed him off. “S**t, Johan, go, go!” We start laughing. “That was great, you’re alright, Sandra. Come sit with us tomorrow at lunch.”

The next day, Sandra sits at the table with us. “…so she’ll be sitting with us for awhile.” I tell Christy.

 “Hi everybody!” She says. Ugh, she’s so cheery it’s disgusting.

     “Ugh, hi fatty.” Christy says.

     “Be nice.” I told her.

     “No, the deal was I can’t beat her a*s, you didn’t say anything about having to be nice to the b***h.” She’s going to ruin my chance.

     “Just-please?”

     “Whatever.”

     “Oh, shoot. I forgot my snack.” Sandra says. She gets up and goes to the snack line.

     “F**k this b***h.” Christy hocks her spit into Sandra’s mashed potatoes.

     “I warned her.” I said.

     “You told her I was gonna f**k with her food?”

     “No, I told her not to leave her stuff unattended.”

     “She obviously didn’t listen. Kat, input?” Katarina hocked into it too. “Mari?” She spit in it too, and Christy mixed it all up.

     “You guys are b*****s.” I laughed.

     “Oh s**t, she’s buying her s**t, put it back.”

     Sandra gets her snack and walks back and sits at the table. “So, I’d uh, just like to say I hope we can be friends.” Sandra says, giving a smile. Oh, geez.

     “Ugh, dork.” Christy mutters.

     “So- ahem, Samson.”

     “Yeah Sandy?” I say.

     “I got in trouble for yesterday.”

     “Did you say you were with me?”

     “It only lightened my sentence… except at home, at home I got punished.”

     “You still get grounded? Ha! Wow!” Christy says.

     “What did you get?” I asked, ignoring Christy.

     “A month detention, and I’m punished for the whole month. No tv, movies or video games.” What the hell? Is she 7?

     “Sorry I guess, but then again, I don’t care much for consequences cause I never have to face any. I’m perfect.” It’s great, so great.

     “Yeah, well I do. That’s the last time I’m skipping school.”

     “Whatever, I ain’t changing my style.”

     “Eew, that bite of mashed potatoes was chunky.” I just looked at the girls and they snickered.

     Saturday night, I had my chauffer drop me off at her house. She insisted on walking for some reason, whatever. I knocked, and her mom let me in. For an older lady, she’s got a nice, firm rack. Sandra came downstairs and she actually looked pretty. I can’t wait to finally pork her and get this over with so I can party with people I belong with. “Wow, you uh, look real good.” I told her.

     “Thanks, you look pretty sharp yourself.” She said. Of course I do, I’m Samson f*****g Alpha.

     “Are you ready to go?”

     “Yeah, let’s go.” We left the house and start walking. “So, um, do you like dating me?” Why is she asking this?

     “It’s ok, I guess.” That should be good enough.

     “Oh… just ok?”

     “Yeah.” What more does she want?

     “So, it’s not good?”

     “I didn’t say that.” The f**k is wrong with this girl?

     “Do you think you’ll have fun?”

     “Sure, it’s a party, why not?” Geez, with the questions. “Are you still coming over my house afterward?”

     “No, I can’t, I’m punished, remember?” Right, miss goody too shoes, unless…

     “Does your mom know what time it ends?”

     “No, but I’m supposed to text her when I find out.” Of course, on a leash.

     “Or you know, your phone could just ‘die’ and you can come over anyway. C’mon, it’ll just be the two of us, in my pool, alone.” Come on, I need this over with.

     “I don’t know Samson, it’s barely even been a week, we’re only on our first date, could it maybe wait a bit before we go over each other’s houses?” What the f**k? What do I have to do?

     I sigh, “I guess.” F**k. We arrive and I saw Leo and took her over there. “Yo- ho- ho! Leo, what you doin here my man?”

     “I’m here with my girlfriend, she called me cause her date hasn’t shown up for like an hour so far.” Oh, he was there with his pig, that’s funny. She walked up to us.

     “Have either of you guys seen Sydd?” Fatty asks.

     “No, I can’t say that I have.” Sandra says.

     “That f****r better not be here, I can’t stand that scumbag.” I said.

     “Shut the hell up, you’re not helping!” Fatty says.

     “Sorry, I haven’t seen or heard from him.” Sandra says.

     “Alright, I’ll try calling him again.” She walks away.

     “So, Sammy, do you wanna dance?”

     “Yeah, sure. Why not?” Night is still young, maybe I can still impress her and get her to come over. We danced, we ate, we talked, we actually had a good time. “Did you, uh, text your mom?” Come on…

     “No, my phone died.” Yes!

     “You wanna come over?” Please…

     “Sure, why not? I’m having so much fun with you tonight.” Yes!

     “You uh, wanna leave the dance a little early?” Come on…

     “Sure.” Yes!

     “Alright, lemme give Bimbleton a call real quick, he’ll pick us up.” I took out my cell phone and made a call. “He’ll be here in five minutes, seven if there’s traffic.”

     “Oh, I don’t have my bathing suit with me.” So? Swim naked.

     “I’ll buy you one.”

     “Really?” She wouldn’t swim naked.

     “Yeah, we’ll stop at the mall on the way home.”

     “For real?” Yes already!

     “Yeah, it’s no big deal.”

     “Oh, wow! Thank you!”

     “No probs.” Bimbleton shows up, takes us to the mall, then back to the house. “You can change in there. The pool room is your fifth door on the left after you make a right down that hallway.”  I went to my dad’s room of solitude and knocked.

     “Yes? Oh, hey son.” Dad said.

     “Dad, I have a girl here, and was hoping we could be left alone.”

     “Gonna get lucky?” He winks.

     “Hopefully.”

     “That’s my boy, have fun.” I leave and head into the pool, it took her a bit to show up, but she did, and when she stepped in, she was in awe.

“Ohhhh, wowww!” She said.

     “Sandy, come on in.” I told her.

     “Wow, this pool is amazing!”

     “Yeah, we throw one hell of a party in here!”

     “Oh, man I bet.”

     “Where’s your, uh, glasses?”

     “I left them on the table over there. I don’t need them when I’m in the pool.”

     “Wow, you uh, look pretty without your glasses.” She actually did.

     “Oh my, well thank you.” She blushes.

     “Oh hey, check this out.” I got out, flipped a switch, and it changed the color of the water of the pool.

     “Whoa, can you keep it on red? It’s my favorite color.”

     “Sure.” I left the switch alone.

     “That’s amazing.”

     “Being rich is amazing.”

     “What’s it like?”

     “Amazing. I just said that.”

     “Must be nice.” She says sadly.

     “It sure is!” I laugh.

     “What time is it?” Why?

     “Oh, I don’t know, does it matter?”

     “Yes.” Geez.

     “Look, why don’t you just spend the night with me here? I’ll just have my parents call your parents and we’ll just say you were too tired to walk.” Come on…

     “Yeah, ok, maybe, I don’t know.” I decided to initiate the final phase of the plan. I move toward her, and give her a kiss, a real one, holding it in place and cradling her head. “Oh, wow, that was much better than last time.”

     “Come on, stay.” Please?

     “I don’t know.”

     “Come on, let’s use our time together to have a little fun.” Come on…

     “What- what do you mean?”

     “You know what I mean, I wanna mess around.” Come on, bite, please.

     “Oh, ho no, no.”

     “What? You’re rejecting me?” Seriously?

     “Yeah, I feel really bad, I do, I really want to, but I want to be married before I do anything major and I wanna be at least eighteen before I play with anybody.” What?

     “Are you being serious right now?”

     “Yeah, I’m so, so sorry. I really really want to, so, so bad but I just… I’m sorry. I gotta go.”

     “Alright. Bimbleton will take you. Bimbleton?” I pressed a button on a speaker box.

     “Yes sir?” Bimbleton responds.

     “Please take my guest home.” F**k, don’t need to get in trouble for harassment.

     “Yes sir.”

     “He’ll be waiting out front for you.”

     “Sure.”

     “Did you have fun anyway?”

     “Oh, no doubt. I’m just, I’m just not ready yet, sorry.”

     “It’s cool.” Whatever.

     “Really?”

     “Whatever.” S**t, that was a bust.

I barely remember Monday. I remember being in the hallway sometime after lunch Sydd turns around and runs straight into me.

“Watch where you’re going, freak.” I tell him.

“Oh, sorry Sam-“ I pushed him and he slams into the lockers. He walks up to me and punches me in the back of the head. I remember I turned around, grabbed him by his collar and slammed him back into the lockers. I grabbed him by the hair and started slamming his head five or six times before he went insane and grabbed me by the throat and squeezed tightly. He swings around in a 180 still holding onto my throat while I’m trying to grab his arms to pull him off. I was losing consciousness and he slammed my head into the lockers, still choking me, then I passed out. I woke up in the hospital.

     “What the f**k happened?” I asked.

     “Sweetie! You’re ok!” my mom said.

     “Yeah, mom, I’m fine. What happened?”

     “You and Sydd got into a fight and he choked you out.” Sandra tells him.

     “Whoa, seriously? Did I at least beat his a*s?”

     “Um, no. I knocked him out with a book.”

     “Oh…”

     “He almost killed you.”

     “Yeah, yeah, crazy huh?”

     “Yeah, maybe you should leave him alone to make sure this never happens again.”

     “I’m starting to think maybe you’re right.” Maybe I should leave the crazy boy alone, I don’t wanna die, especially at the hands of that psycho.

     “You don’t want the legend of Samson Alpha to end early, do ya?” That’s a good way to put it.

     “I’m ok, can I go home?”

     “Yeah, come on.” Mom said. So, we left the hospital, dropped of Sandra, and went home. The next day, the juniors and seniors approached me.

     “Yo Alpha, you do it yet?” one of them asks.

     “Yeah, yo, this past weekend, I took her to a dance and fucked her in my pool!”

     “Yo, are you f*****g serious?”

     “Yeah, man. That’s her.” I pointed Sandra out to them.

     “Fat s**t! Yo! Samson fucked this fat s**t right here!”

     “What?” She says.

     “Yo, Samson, was she tight?”

     “Yeah, she was so tight she screamed.” I told them.

     “You’re f*****g lying!” Sandra says.

     “Good job, Alpha, there’s a party this Friday, bring your s****y girlfriend if you want, you can bang her at my house.”

     “Oh, no I broke up with her.” I said.

     “What? What the f**k?” She says.

     “Yep, hump and dump, I can’t be tied down to some fat loser.”

     “You’re a f*****g b*****d!” She storms off. Thank God that’s over.

     “Damn, Alpha, you fucked that b***h up.” They said.

     “It’s how I do.” During lunch, it was nice to sit with just my friends.

     “Where’s your fat pig?” Christy asks.

     “Dumped her.”

     “Good, so that means we can go back to kicking her a*s?”

     “I don’t give a s**t.”

     “Good, I hated being nice to that b***h.”

     “You pork your pig yet Leo?”

     “Yeah, she basically begged me to give it to her, like she was desperate to get laid.” Leo says.

     “Hahaha.” We finish lunch, and Christy pulls me off to the side.

     “Did you really have sex with Sandra Zircon? Eew!”

     “No, not really. I just pretended so the juniors and seniors would let me go to their parties. They bought the lie, so just go with it and I’ll bring you to every party.”

     “Alright, alright, fine… as long as you didn’t really, you know-“

     “No, no, that’s just gross.”

     “Ok, I believe you.”

     “Thanks, it’s all good.”



© 2017 Scorpious Alpha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 8, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017


Author

Scorpious Alpha
Scorpious Alpha

Somewherein, PA



About
I'm a drama writer (who doesn't love drama?) I'm currently working on a series, Imperfect Perfection, have another two series, Parasitic Psychosis, and Unbalanced Electrical Storm finished. Hope you l.. more..

Writing