Part V: King Year -1

Part V: King Year -1

A Chapter by Scorpious Alpha

Part V: King

Year -1

Maritza

Well, this sucks. It’s the weekend before prom and I can’t find a dress that fits me right. Ugh, I’m so fat it’s disgusting. I couldn’t go without eating for too long without raising suspicion, so I moved on to throwing up my food instead. That way I can eat without my mom saying anything and I can still lose weight. She keeps asking me if there’s something wrong, and I’m like, ‘no’. When will she get it in her head that I’m fine? I just need to lose this extra fat I have everywhere. After another unsuccessful trip to the mall, I walked in my living room to find my parents and my girlfriends waiting for me. F*****g b*****s lied and said they were too busy to go shopping with me, now I see why. “Oye, Mari. Sit down, chica.” My mom said.

     “What?” I asked. “Is this an intervention?”

     “Kinda.”

     “Why? I’m not on drugs or anything.”

     “I know, chica, but we’re worried about you.”

     “Why?”

     “It’s your weight, baby.”

     “Yeah, I know. I’m fat.”

     “It’s not that, hon. You’re too skinny.”

     “Pfft. I wish. Look at this!” I jiggled my arms.

     “We’re worried about you.”

     “Why? I’m fine.”

     “No you’re not, you’re scaring us. You’re unhealthy, chica.”

     “I know, that’s why I’m trying to lose all this weight.”

     “You don’t need to lose any more weight, honey.”

     “Yes I do, I’m fat!”

     “Look, I thought you stopped being anorexic. You’re eating now, but you’re still skin and bones. It’s like you’re not taking in any of the food you’re eating.”

     “Well, duh! That would just make me fatter.”

     “So what’s going on?”

     “Nothing.”

     “Why you gotta lie like that?”

     “I’m fine, mami.”

     “Did you move on to something worse than anorexia?”

     “No.”

     “Look, we’re sending you to a camp for girls like you.”

     “Oh my God, you’re sending me to fat camp?”

     “No, no not at all.”

     “Then there’s no reason to send me anywhere.”

     “Dios mio. Girls?”

     “We know you’re bulimic, Mari.” Christy says.  

     “Que la? Bulimic?”

     “It means she throws up everything she eats.”

     “Ohhh…”

     “Yo, f**k you b***h!” I said.

     “Oye!” my mom said.

     “No! I’m fat! See?” I jiggled again.

     “We’re trying to help you.”

     “No you’re not.”

     “Si. We are, chica.”

     “You guys are lying to me. You’re sending me to a fat camp cause I’m so huge and gross.”

     “Oh, bonita.” My mom starts crying as she gives me a hug. It made me start to cry too cause I hate seeing my mom cry. “We just wanna help, baby. We just wanna help.” She said as she hugged and cradled me in her arms.

     “When are you sending me?”

     “Over the summer so you don’t have to miss school.”

     “I don’t wanna go.”

     “I know, chica. But it’s good for you. Trust me, it’ll make you better.”

     “There’s nothing wrong with me except that I’m fat.”

     “Why you say that? You’re not fat. I’m fat, and I’m comfortable with myself. I want you to be comfortable with yourself too, so that’s why we’re sending you. We want you better.”

     “Whatever, this is bullshit.”

     “Oh, chica…” She continues to hold me and stroke my hair.

Katarina

Ok, so after I left Maritza’s house, I got a text from Leo, which was totally weird cause I thought he was at like, military school or some s**t. Anyway, even though he weirded me out in the past, I still agreed to be his long distance girlfriend while he was gone. I don’t know why, I guess I wanted him to have a reason to come back. He is my friend after all, and his blonde hair and blue eyes make him look really cute, so I went. I showed up at his house and he answered the door. “Hey.” I said.

“What’s up, beautiful?” he asked. He’s never called me that before.

“I’m, um, ok. How are you doing?”

“Can I have a kiss?”

“Um, yeah. Sure.” I kissed him and I gotta admit, he was a little too rough for my taste.

“My dad won’t be home for a few hours…”

“Aren’t you not supposed to be left alone?”

“Technically I’m not, what with the housekeeper here and the guards outside.”

“Is that who those were?”

“Yeah, they were hired for the weekend.”

“What are you even doing here?”

“I had an opportunity to come home for a weekend, so I did. I tried going for next weekend since it’s prom and all, but I couldn’t get it.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah, yeah it does. Which brings me to my next point…”

“What’s that?”

“I was wondering if I could f**k you.”

“Oh! I, um, don’t know.”

“Aw, come on. I thought you were my girlfriend.”

“I am, I am, it’s just… I’ve never done it before.”

“It’s easy, I’ve done it before.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know…”

“Please?”

“Wow, you’re so polite.”

“Well, yeah. How else am I going to convince you?”

“Um, what?”

“Look, don’t worry about it. I love you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know, I heard it hurts the first time.”

“Well, you’re going to have to cross that barrier eventually.”

“You’re right, but I still don’t know-“ he grabbed my arm.

“Come on. I’ve been patient with you, and I even asked nicely.”

“Just cause you asked nicely doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed.”

“It f*****g should be.”

“That’s not how it works.”

“Look, either we’re going to f**k, or you can get the f**k out of my house.”

“Can’t we just hang out instead?”

“Oh yeah, cause that’s a lot of fun.” He says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

“Ok, you’re making me feel weird again.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like how I felt when you tried this at the back to school dance a couple of years ago.”

“But I’m more mature now, I’m older.”

“I’m still scared.”

“Don’t be such a baby. Come on, we’re wasting valuable time right now when we could be f*****g.”

“Why do you say it like that?”

“Like what?”

“F*****g.”

“What else am I supposed to call it?”

“Something classier? Sex, making love, sensual bonding?”

“I like f*****g better.”

“Obviously.”

“Here, let me show you with a little foreplay, get you warmed up. Then we’ll see how you feel.” He kissed me again, and started stroking my neck, which felt really good. I didn’t understand what I was feeling, all I knew was that I wanted more…

Leo

I had to tell my bro what happened. I told him to come over immediately the day after. He asked if my dad would let him, and I told him sure. After all, my dad seems to trust him more than me for some reason. Pfft, why doesn’t he just adopt him and make him his son instead of me, it’s not like he really cares about me, I’m just a handful or whatever. Whatever, I had to tell him. He’s my best friend, after all. Anyway, Samson came over with Johan, I guess they were hanging out or something when I called him. It’s fine, Johan is a pretty cool dude, even if he is a foreigner. Anyway, they came over sometime Sunday afternoon. “Yo, guys, what’s bangin?” I asked.

“What’s up?” Samson said, as he shook my hand, and pulled me in for a one armed hug… no homo.

“Ja, how be you?” Johan asked.

“Excellent.” I told them.

“Oh yeah?” Samson asked.

“Yeah dude.”

“Ams the school helping you?”

“Yeah, dude. I’ve learned a hell of a lot, you might even be jealous of my military knowledge there, Johan.”

“You may have to tell me sometime. Now ams not the time.”

“You’re right, there’s so much to tell you. But that’s not why I asked you guys here.”
     “Oh yeah? Then why?” Samson asks.

“I did it.”

“Did what?”

“I fucked Kat last night.”

“Bull f*****g s**t.”

“Nah dude, I’m serious.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“Wait. You ams brought us here to brag?” Johan said

“F**k yeah, dude.”

“I ams guess that’s typical of you.”

“Whatever, dude.”

“So? Is she hot?” Samson asked.

“Dude, her body is smoking. She still had bush going on, but that’s ok, not like she was expecting to f**k me.”

“What do you mean?”

“She didn’t know until after she got here.”

“And she just let you?”

“Nah, man. It took some convincing but I got in there.”

“How did you convince her?”

“I just had to be gentle. I kissed her and then I stroked her neck.”

“And that worked?”

“Well, kind of. She told me to stop because I made her feel strange.”

“Strange?”

“Yeah, she was just getting horny. Anyway, I told her it was normal and to just trust me. I went back to what I was doing, and she couldn’t control herself at that point. We got undressed, and I threw her on the bed and had at it.”

“Damn, bro.”

“Yeah, no lie.”

“Did you use a rubber?”

“Pssh, f**k that noise.”

“Did you at least pull out?”

“Yeah, no, I don’t remember.”

“Well, congrats bro. You beat us.”

“Speaks for yourself.” Johan said

“What?”

“Ja, I just don’t brag about it cause I am not a*****e.”

“You think I’m an a*****e for calling you guys over here to tell you?” I asked.

“Seems pretty mundane to rush us here.”

“Pssh, whatever dude. Samson, you haven’t banged Christy yet?”

“No, she said she’s not ready yet but I have a feeling we’re close, I got to third base last month.”

“It’s awesome, dude.”

“Is it really? He asks Johan. Johan nods. “Goddammit, I’m behind.”

“It’s alright, man. Your time will come. Heh, I said come.”

“You ams very immature.” Johan said.

“Pssh, f**k you.”

“Well, at least I’m not too far behind, I mean, you only beat me yesterday.”

“Actually I didn’t.”

“What?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been banging girls for like a year now.”

“Then why did you drag us here to brag?”

“Cause it’s Kat, man.”

“Pathetic.” Johan says as he leaves. Samson left too, and I don’t care what anyone says, I considered it an accomplishment. About a week later, I got a text from Kat that said, ‘I’m pregnant.’

Christy

Wow. Prom. I’ve been waiting for this night all year. It was amazing in more ways than just an amazing dance. Samson picked me up around seven on Sunday night and he had Bimbleton take us instead of driving himself. I guess he was just showing off. It’s alright, I really love that man. Despite his jerkiness, he actually treats me very well. I don’t know why I’m special, he’s had other girlfriends before me but he’s been with me the longest. I’ve haven’t put out yet unlike other girls in my school, and he knows who does and he’s still with me. Is it weird for me to even question it? I mean, I should be happy he’s not f*****g everyone in school, but it’s still kind of weird, especially being the type of guy he is. Anyway, we got to the prom. “Are you excited?” Samson asked.

“Uhhhh duh!” I told him.

“Haha, alright. You want a drink?”

“Sure.”

“What do you want?”

“Soda’s fine.” He went to get my drink and I ran into Sandra, ugh. “Watch it, porky.”

“S**t, it’s you. You’re not gonna embarrass me tonight, are you?” She asked.

“Nah, I’m in a good mood.” It was true, I was in too much of a good mood to wanna mess with her. Probably because I was excited to spend the night with Samson. He doesn’t know it yet, but I think I’m finally ready to make love to him.

“Ok. You better not be lying to me again.”

“No, you’re good. Don’t make me change my mind and leave me alone.”

“Fine.” She walked away. Samson came back with our drinks.

“Why you talking to the loser?”

“I bumped into her and she asked if I was gonna embarrass her tonight.”

“Are you?”

“No, I’m in a good mood tonight, I’m focused on you.”

“Oh yeah? That’s pretty awesome. But, I find it kinda hot when you pick on her.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, you show an amazing display of power, you make her squirm.”

“Yeah, I do, don’t I?”

“F**k yeah.”

“Maybe I can think of something to ruin her night.”

“That’s my girl.”

“Yes, yes I am. And you’re my big, strong, handsome man.” I brought him in close and gave him a long, sensual kiss.

“Whoa, what was that??”

“I love you, Samson.”

“I love you too, Christy.”

“Do you really love me?”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“For really real?”

“Yes! Why do you keep asking?” I could tell he was getting frustrated.

“Because you don’t seem like the lovey dovey type of person.”

“Why? Because I’m an a*****e?”

“Um… yeah, kind of.”

“It’s ok, I’m not mad. I know I’m an a*****e, but I love it.”

“You know, you could have anyone in school. You could even drop me and sleep with one of the girls that put out, but you don’t. Why?”

“I don’t know, I can’t really explain it. I know I can, and I want to, but waiting with you just seems like the right thing to do. I don’t know if it’s cause I’m getting older or what, but I mean, you’ve grown on me a lot and we’ve already been together for so long, it really wouldn’t make sense for me to go for anyone else. That’s why when I tell you I love you, I mean it cause you just make me feel a way like nobody else.”

“I love you so, so much Samson.”

“I love you a lot too, Christy.” We shared another long kiss.

“Come on, let’s dance.” We danced a few slow dances, some poppy dances, and I took the opportunity during the rap songs to grind on him. We had a great time, we were even voted king and queen.

“You gonna mess with her before we leave?”

“Sure, why not?” I looked around and found the fat f**k over by the chips. I snuck up behind her and waited until she was by the cake to push her face into it. I ran to Samson. “Let’s go. Now.”

“Now?”

“Now. Bye, Sandy!” I yelled back to her as she’s scraping the cake off her face. We got picked up by Bimbleton within five minutes.

“So am I dropping you off?”

“Um, no. Let’s go back to your place.”

“Wanna hang for a bit?”

“Of course, I always wanna spend time with you.”

“Cool, I love spending time with you too.” So, we went back to his house, and the rest you can say, is history…

Samson

Dude. Best. Night. Ever. Ok, so it happened like this: I took her to the stupid prom cause she really wanted to go, whatever. I had a good time, but it doesn’t compare to after. We went back to my place, and we fucked, like seriously. I had no idea it was coming, I mean, I knew it would come eventually, but wow. She was feisty, she basically attacked me. We went into my room, and she tackled me onto the bed. For a short, skinny girl, she’s pretty strong. It started out with a kiss. Who knew? A kiss. My tuxedo took a lot of effort to put on, but not to take off, I can tell ya that. I gotta be honest, I was a little afraid. Afraid to f**k up, afraid to not be able to live up to my name, but I think it went well. First we kissed, which led to making out. I took of my jacket and my shirts, pants and socks. She took off her stockings first, then her dress. My first real girl in her underwear, standing right in front of me making out with me and it was my beautiful girlfriend, Christy. She’s got a great body, oh my God. Her tits are huge, and she had her hourglass figure in all it’s bareness. I immediately went up, it was amazing. So, we’re laying on the bed and she takes her bra off and lays down on top of me and starts grinding me. She strokes my chest and rubs my pecs. I grabbed and played with her tits, she was loving it. She pulls off my underwear and plays with my dick. It’s weird, but nice feeling to have someone else play with it for once. Then she put it in her mouth and started sucking on it, and that felt even better. I couldn’t hold onto it, I came in her mouth, and she just took it. She even licked the rest of it off afterward. She took off her panties, and she was shaved clean, I practically lost it. She asked if I was ready, and I said yeah. She put it inside of her, and my mind exploded. It was a tight fit, but it went in. I went as far in as I could possibly go and rode her, or rather, she rode me. I smacked her a*s, I pulled her hair and she loved all of it. She made sounds I’ve never heard come out of her before. I made sure to pull out before I blew, I didn’t wanna make the same mistake Leo did. “Was it good for you?” I asked.

“It was, wow.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah, hold on, I gotta pee.” She got dressed and left the room. I cleaned myself off while I waited for her. I couldn’t believe I did it, I finally did it. I wanna tell the guys, but at the same time I don’t. I want nothing more than to brag to my friends, but I don’t wanna sound like Leo. Maybe if I only told Johan, I mean, he is my closest friend I’ve had since Leo left, so maybe. I won’t tell the girls, I’ll leave that up to her. That Monday, I pulled Johan to the side.

“Yo dude.”

“Ja?” Johan asked.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

“Me and Christy finally did it on Saturday night.”

“Congratulation.”

“Wait, you’re not going to lecture me like you did with Leo?”

“No, man. You am not bragging about it like him.”

“How am I not bragging?”

“Because you ams wait until you see me to tell me, you ams not making big production about it, and I know you love that girl, so good for yous.”

“Thanks, man.”

“Don’ts be an a*****e and make me change my opinion about you, you ams better than that.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean don’t tell everybody.”

“Alright, fine.” When I saw Christy in study hall, she didn’t look too happy. “What’s the matter, honey?”

“We need to talk.”

“What’s the matter?”

“I don’t think we should have sex anymore.”

“What? Why?”

“Kat’s pregnant.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Who’s the father?”

“Leo.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“What does that have to do with us?”

“Because I’m afraid I might’ve gotten pregnant.”

“Don’t worry about it, I pulled out.”

“What does that mean?”

“I didn’t, uh, release myself into you.”

“Oh…”

“If it makes you feel better, I could, uh, cover myself next time, or you could go on birth control.”

“Maybe.”

“Look, it’ll be ok.”

“Are you sure?”

“I promise.”

“I don’t know if that’s a promise you can keep.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you can’t control if you got me pregnant or not, we just have to wait and see. Until then, no more sex.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, fine then.”

“I love you, Samson.”

“I love you too, Christy.”

“You’re not going to leave me now, are you?”

“No, of course not, that’s dumb.”

“Wow, if this was last year, you probably would have.”

“Maybe.” Well, that sucks, no more f*****g for who knows how long? Maybe I should drop her, after all, I’ve tasted blood and I want more. But I can’t just leave her like that. What’s wrong with me? She was totally right, if this was last year, or a couple of years ago, I totally would’ve. Am I losing my edge? What should I do? Well, I’ve waited this long, so it’s not like she said never. After school, I decided to spend the afternoon with Johan at my place. “So yeah, that’s what she said.”

“It ams going to be ok.” Johan says.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because no sex ams not the end of the world, buddy.”

“Yeah, you’re right I guess. But I just want it so bad now.”

“I know you do, but try to control yourself.”

“I can.”

“I ams had one too many beers, can you ask your chauffer to take me home?”

“Yeah, sure. Bimbleton! Take Johan home!” I called to him. “Come pick up your car when you’re up for it. Call me and I’ll get Bimbleton to pick you up so you can come get it.”

“Sound good.”

“Later, bro.”

“Later.” I didn’t take his advice. The whole time she withheld it from me I had lots of practice. I never told her and she never found out. Thank God there’s more than one school in this city. I feel kinda bad about it, but hey, no harm no foul, right? What she don’t know won’t hurt her. I figured if nobody really knows about it, then it didn’t really happen. Out of sight, out of mind. It’s great to be king.       

 



© 2017 Scorpious Alpha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017


Author

Scorpious Alpha
Scorpious Alpha

Somewherein, PA



About
I'm a drama writer (who doesn't love drama?) I'm currently working on a series, Imperfect Perfection, have another two series, Parasitic Psychosis, and Unbalanced Electrical Storm finished. Hope you l.. more..

Writing